• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Famous Women and their Types!

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
I know that most of you put very little stock into VI, but I've found that it's astonishingly accurate IRL (and have been using it to face-type celebs.) I've come to think that Tina Fey might be INFP.

INFP.gif
tina_fey_1237030c-1.jpg
tina_fey_created30rock-3.jpg

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
Where is that drawing coming from? Based on face shape, eyebrows and eyes, that looks a bit like me. I'd be interested in seeing the others.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
Paris Hilton ESTJ:

ESTJ.gif
paris-hilton.jpg

Britney Spears ESFP:

ESFP.gif
britney-spears_100320195_s.jpg

Janis Joplin ISFP:

ISFP.gif
85115668.jpg

Sol_

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Tina Fey might be INFP.

ENFP

Paris Hilton - INFP
Britney Spears - ENFP

P.S.
If you find phisiognomy having sense you should use pictures from galleries of Ganin or other typers who use it. VI is a term for Ganin's method with his crazy phisiognomy part. You used pictures from book of Filatova - she does not use phisiognomy in significant way like Ganin, more just as interesting hypotheses; and socionics site contains there pictures just as examples, not as etalons supposed to use for typing. It's need to say, - not much typers in socionics use phisiognomy, but many use intuitive impressions from non-verbal behavior (facial expression, for example).

Eckhart

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
???
I always thought that INFP gets more associated with famous women than men (or just women in general for that matter), so maybe we need a topic for famous men being INFP :laugh:

Adasta

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
On the socionics.com test for VI, the INFP example's facial features resemble mine quite strongly, even though the example is of a lady...

guesswho

MBTI Type
ENTP
entp.gif

That guy doesn't look like me :shock:

Is it fair to assume that the facial thing doesn't make sense?

guesswho

MBTI Type
ENTP
Paris Hilton is INTP
Winona Ryder is ENTJ
Robert Pattinson is ESTJ..oh wait..he's male...my bad

mrconfusion87

MBTI Type
INFP
Paris Hilton an introvert? IMPOSSIBLE! She would never have been an all-out attention-whore if she was! I'd say ENFP! :D

mrconfusion87

MBTI Type
INFP
I had an Emma Watson thread before in this board and the consensus for most part seems to be she's INFJ! :D

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
Potentially INFJ, yeah.

INFJ.gif
emma-watson.jpg

And God, what makes you people think that Paris Hilton is an N or an F? I used to think she was ESTP or ISTP, but now I'm pretty solidly convinced that she's ESTJ.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
No, but I've found that they match up anyway, regardless of the gender of the drawing. I'll give an example later.

Stanton Moore

morose bourgeoisie
MBTI Type
INFP
Hillary Swank is a feeler. Watch her on Actors' Studio. Huge heart with that one.