• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Famous Women and their Types!

Llewellyn

MBTI Type
INtj
Enneagram
9w1
It's not exaxtly, just some more-less speculative thoughts. From his philosophy, what general impression it gives to me - so there will be no citations and _any_ discussion. Where I use functional models of types, I use Jungian model, not as in MBT books; description of 8 function is based on socionics and Jung.

He idealizes will, do not value comfort, - so some with Ni / Se, but good philosopher is more likely N. He do not respect subjective people's feelings, but value what people are as objects, so Fe / Ti, and to be such good "inspirer by words", to have good literary abilities - F is more likely. According to this we get types: ENFJ and INFP, then why ENFJ? The last step is hard to explain, I suppose INFP (Esenin, Cobain) make more soft, less direct, more abstract expression of thoughts.

To better understand why I think, that ENFJ is not a bad version for him, I recommend to read description of this type in socionics books/sites, plus to read there description of inner philosophy of "Beta Quadra" types (Hitler was one of them, for example).

Then why not INFJ?
By the way, also INTJs can be good literary writers

Ratsimoan

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
4w5
Why do you think so? I once saw her helping the singers on American Idol and she was very very different than she was on stage - quiet, unassuming. When she goes on stage, it is like you are flipping a performer switch.

It could be a 4w3 thing. But she's definitely an enfp.

KLessard

Aspiring Troens Ridder
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w2
ENFP
Ellen Page

This interview with Ellen Page was aired on Canadian radio from Halifax on August 11th:
CBC.ca | Q | Past Episodes

Ellen Page sure talks and talks and talks and talks like a good ENFP. She is clearly idealistic and discusses her feelings plenty.
I also feel that her uncanny ability to "be" the character, empathize with it and make it so believeable is pretty Fi.
I have followed her work since she was 10 in Pit Pony and she would really stand out, making her character very true in comparison with the other interpretors, even adult actors.

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Paris is not an ESTP. Very sensitive introvert, that Paris.

I just can't see a healthy ISTP being such a famewhore. I think Levi Johnston (Palin's daughter's baby daddy) is an ISTP. A real asshole of a guy but I recognize ISTP in him. Ugh. Paris. I don't get Ti from her at all. I get ESxP.

Rebe

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4sop
I thought Levi's a clear ESTP...future Alaskan politican!

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
inspiration2010ap1.jpg

Amanda Palmer, ENFP.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ISTJ: Victoria Beckam
ESTJ: Sarah Michelle Gellar
ISFJ: Adriana lima, Beyoncé
ESFJ: Jennifer Lopez

ISTP: Lady Gaga,Paris Hilton, Christina Aguilera, Megan Fox, Amy Winehouse, Scarlett Johansson
ESTP: Madonna, Angelina Jolie, Pamela Anderson, Carmen Electra, Pink, Lilly Allen
ISFP: Rihanna, Britney Spears
ESFP: Alessandra Ambrosio, Shakira, Lindsay Lohan

INFJ: Björk, Nicole Kidman
ENFJ: Oprah Winfrey, Kristy Alley, Selena Gomez
INFP: Helena Bonham Carter
ENFP: Amanda Palmer, Gwen Stefani, Miley Cyrus

INTJ: Kate Blanchet, Siouxie Sioux
ENTJ: Jane Fonda, Ellen Degeneres
INTP: Ashley Olsen, Zooey Deshanel
ENTP: Tina Fey, Kylie Minogue

Sol_

MBTI Type
ESTJ
little refinement:

ISTJ: Victoria Beckam
INFP

ESTJ: Sarah Michelle Gellar
ENFP

ISFJ: Adriana lima, Beyoncé
-, ESFP

ESFJ: Jennifer Lopez
YES!

ISTP: Lady Gaga,Paris Hilton, Christina Aguilera, Megan Fox, Amy Winehouse, Scarlett Johansson
-, INFP, ENTP, ESTP, -, ESFP

ESTP: Madonna, Angelina Jolie, Pamela Anderson, Carmen Electra, Pink, Lilly Allen
yes, ENTP, yes, yes, yes, -

ISFP: Rihanna, Britney Spears
INTP, ENFP

ESFP: Alessandra Ambrosio, Shakira, Lindsay Lohan
-, -, maybe

INFJ: Björk, Nicole Kidman
ISFP, ESTJ

ENFJ: Oprah Winfrey, Kristy Alley, Selena Gomez
-, -, INFP

INFP: Helena Bonham Carter
ENFP

ENFP: Amanda Palmer, Gwen Stefani, Miley Cyrus
-, ENFJ?, -

INTJ: Kate Blanchet, Siouxie Sioux
ENTP [Cate..], -

ENTJ: Jane Fonda, Ellen Degeneres
ISFP, -

INTP: Ashley Olsen, Zooey Deshanel
INFP, INFP

ENTP: Tina Fey, Kylie Minogue
ENFP, INTP

pseudoku

MBTI Type
xNTp
Why is Britney an ENFP? She's a total ESFP to me.

Both Olsen twins and Zooey Deschanel are usually typed as INTP...

Why do you think Rihanna is INTP?

I see Tina fey as a T more than an F...

Lady Gaga is her own personality type, GAGA.

pseudoku

MBTI Type
xNTp
also it's good to note that women tend to "appear" more F than men, although they're not necessarily F, while men "appear" to be more T, probably due to social constructions....

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Actually, Lady Gaga is INFJ.

liYA

Please explain why you think Liv Tyler is an INTP instead of ISFP

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5

Megan Fox is just about the only ISTP in this list. Paris Hilton is ESTJ, Lady Gaga is ISFP, Christina Aguilera is I/ESFP, Amy Winehouse is INFP, and Scarlett Johansson is...well, I don't really know, but she's not ISTP.

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
No way is Tina Fey an ENFP. She is INTP. I see Ti/Ne, and definite introversion.