• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Famous Women and their Types!

Sol_

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Be sure I've read it.

I recommend re-read, if you still think that introverted types in MBT and at Jung have the same functional models.

Jung calls Nietzsche an 'introverted thinker' (if I'm right), while he is generally seen MBTI-wise as an INTJ (so with Te)

INTJ at Jung is introverted thinker. Most probably Nietzsche is ENFJ.

You're very inconcrete here.

I was concrete enough to understand what I mean talking about difference of introverted types at Jung and in MBT.

P. S. You do not understand or reject obvious things. Wish you think more. Discussion is finished.

Llewellyn

MBTI Type
INtj
Enneagram
9w1
INTJ at Jung is introverted thinker. Most probably Nietzsche is ENFJ.
Agree with first, ???s at second; why do you think Nietzsche is that type (I'm not asking to challenge you, only out of curiosity for your arguments, as it's a quite uncommon opinion)

Kastor

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Helena Bonham Carter, I heard her claim she was an extrovert in an interview -shruuug- Just adding in my 2 cents >>

Killjoy

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
I recommend re-read, if you still think that introverted types in MBT and at Jung have the same functional models.

Most probably Nietzsche is ENFJ.

How is Nietzsche an ENFJ exactly?

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i am convinced that beyonce is an ISFJ

Sol_

MBTI Type
ESTJ
How is Nietzsche an ENFJ exactly?

It's not exaxtly, just some more-less speculative thoughts. From his philosophy, what general impression it gives to me - so there will be no citations and _any_ discussion. Where I use functional models of types, I use Jungian model, not as in MBT books; description of 8 function is based on socionics and Jung.

He idealizes will, do not value comfort, - so some with Ni / Se, but good philosopher is more likely N. He do not respect subjective people's feelings, but value what people are as objects, so Fe / Ti, and to be such good "inspirer by words", to have good literary abilities - F is more likely. According to this we get types: ENFJ and INFP, then why ENFJ? The last step is hard to explain, I suppose INFP (Esenin, Cobain) make more soft, less direct, more abstract expression of thoughts.

To better understand why I think, that ENFJ is not a bad version for him, I recommend to read description of this type in socionics books/sites, plus to read there description of inner philosophy of "Beta Quadra" types (Hitler was one of them, for example).

neptunesnet

man-made
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5&4
Instinctual Variant
sx
INFP
Helena Bonham Carter - ENFP
Sophia Coppola - INFJ
Isabelle Myers

INFJ
Nicole Kidman

ENFJ
Oprah Winfrey
Kate Winslet

ENFP
Halle Berry - ISFJ
Ellen Page

INTP
Meryl Streep - ISTJ

ENTP
Tina Fey

ENTJ
Sigourney Weaver

INTJ
Hillary Clinton - IxTJ
Susan B Anthony
Katarine Hepburn

ISFP
Liv Tyler
Marion Cotillard

ESFP
Paris Hilton
Britney Spears

ISTP
Jodie Foster

ESTP
Hillary Swank - ISTP
Holly Hunter -no sure but not ESTP

ISFJ
(See above)

ISTJ
(See above)

ESFJ
Julia Roberts

ESTJ

I'd go with this list.

& Beyonce is an ESFJ.

She may be as vacant as a doorknob, but that's not why I typed her ESFJ. It's because she is. :D

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

It is interesting. I think however the analysis seems to lack depth. Many of the behaviors described of Hilary would also be characteristic of an INTJ. I have often wondered whether she is ESTJ or INTJ. The Te comes across loud and clear. The question is what else is going on. I've not dug into it enough to form a conclusion though my gut feeling is that INTJ seems right.

Sol_

MBTI Type
ESTJ
This is an interesting article that types Hillary Clinton as an ESTJ

At least Obama's type is corrent there - ENFP. But McCain is ENFJ more probably, and Hillary seems to be some F type.

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Sandra Bullok

ESFJ, ENFJ???