• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Famous Women and their Types!

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It must be fascinating looking at the world through your eyes. :huh:

It is indeed.

I think you're confusing career choices and performing persona (and hotness) with personality for the latter two. Have no idea where you got that about ScarJo. If you just see her interviews she's quite gushy and typically feminine feely. There's also someone on the forum who's worked with her and I think he'd say the same about her IRL.

ScarJo said:
"I think my head's on pretty straight, and I'm pretty realistic about things."

For the rest, she is a 3 who manages to be sociable to get success. I think it's rather you who confuse her with her performing persona. She may look F, but she's not. She has a feminie look but she's not feminine feely.

five

MBTI Type
ZZZZ
Enneagram
5w6
It must be fascinating looking at the world through your eyes. :huh:

But, No.

I think you're confusing career choices and performing persona (and hotness) with personality for the latter two. Have no idea where you got that about ScarJo. If you just see her interviews she's quite gushy and typically feminine feely. There's also someone on the forum who's worked with her and I think he'd say the same about her IRL.

Haha that's a bit rude. But yes the amount of times I see "cold = TJ" a little part of me dies.

My ex girlfriend, is such a softy inside, but really a huge "cold bitch" and "analytical/argumentative and directive (aka bossy)" etc on the outside. Yes she is an ESFJ.

So what I have found, is that there is a big disconnect between people on and offline. Online people just make things up, including their own personas / subconscious fantasies playing out. Because they see themselves incorrectly, this has a knock on effect of them getting so many typings off.

Most woman are SFJ, SFP, NFP, NFJ in that order. STJ and STP are a very very distant 5 and 6th, and NTP and NTJ are basically unheard of. But if you go by internet forums you get a much more "balanced" view. Which is great and all, and must feel good, but has very little bearing on reality.

If anyone start's quoting stats as well, I take the studies with a pinch of salt too. Self reporting is a huge issue.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Haha that's a bit rude. But yes the amount of times I see "cold = TJ" a little part of me dies.

I never said she was TJ, but that she was ISTP. Learn to read.

And people here say "she is warm" so she is F. Which is stupid.

ScarJo doesn't take decisions based on value judgments.

ScarJo said:
"I think my head's on pretty straight, and I'm pretty realistic about things."

She certainly diesn't repress Te and therefore is certainly not an ISFP.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
So what I have found, is that there is a big disconnect between people on and offline. Online people just make things up, including their own personas / subconscious fantasies playing out. Because they see themselves incorrectly, this has a knock on effect of them getting so many typings off.

Exactly. Hell, for a while I even made-believe that I was somehow INFP! Luckily there are some honest people in my life who could disabuse me of such notions (nobody IRL believed for a second that I was INFP or INTP), and I was luckily not so stubbornly attached to the type that I was not capable of listening (like so many people on these types of fora!) Also, socionics was a revelation after coming out of MBTI hell, in terms of accuracy and informativeness. But, I digress.

Most woman are SFJ, SFP, NFP, NFJ in that order. STJ and STP are a very very distant 5 and 6th, and NTP and NTJ are basically unheard of. But if you go by internet forums you get a much more "balanced" view. Which is great and all, and must feel good, but has very little bearing on reality.

For the most part I agree, though I'd say the order is more like, "SFJ, SFP, STJ, NFP, STP, NTP, NFJ, NTJ." There are a lot of STJ women in this world, though they hardly compare to the SFJs. The order is probably something like SFJ, STJ, SFP/STP, NFP, NTP, NFJ, NTJ for men.

If anyone start's quoting stats as well, I take the studies with a pinch of salt too. Self reporting is a huge issue.

This is apparently lost on many people who really badly want to be in possession of concrete evidence that they're (1) rare and exceptional, (2) of superior intelligence, and (3) of superior insight. The need to be in the same group as Einstein (who I don't even think is an N, much less the INTP he's always called) is very great, it seems. Smart/great/important/genius by association.

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
For the rest, she is a 3 who manages to be sociable to get success. I think it's rather you who confuse her with her performing persona. She may look F, but she's not. She has a feminie look but she's not feminine feely.

From your other posts I dont trust your judgement of what constitutes "feminine feely" or your perspective on women in general. But I am quite curious about how youre coming up with these types.

As for the ScarJo quote you just used, as a woman I can see almost any type working woman saying something like that. F women will also state that they are level headed, make rational decisions, use their heads, etc. its a very basic of saying "I have my act together". It doesn't necessarily indicate a thinker preference in MBT terms. I hope,you have more than that to base your guess on.

I still can't get over how you could think Megan Fox is an ESFP. :shock: What are you basing that on?? Have you read any interviews with her or heard second had stories from others who've interacted with her?

What types are Angelina Jolie, Drew Barrymore, and Oprah Winfrey?

:popc1:

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
I really don't see Scarlett Johannsen as a Feeler type, either.

Creep

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
What types are Angelina Jolie, Drew Barrymore, and Oprah Winfrey?

Angelina Jolie - ENTP
Drew Barrymore - ISFP
Oprah Winfrey - ESFJ/ENFJ, probably more of a sensor, though.

btw. Scarlett Johansson = ISTP

five

MBTI Type
ZZZZ
Enneagram
5w6
Exactly. Hell, for a while I even made-believe that I was somehow INFP! Luckily there are some honest people in my life who could disabuse me of such notions (nobody IRL believed for a second that I was INFP or INTP), and I was luckily not so stubbornly attached to the type that I was not capable of listening (like so many people on these types of fora!) Also, socionics was a revelation after coming out of MBTI hell, in terms of accuracy and informativeness. But, I digress.

For the most part I agree, though I'd say the order is more like, "SFJ, SFP, STJ, NFP, STP, NTP, NFJ, NTJ." There are a lot of STJ women in this world, though they hardly compare to the SFJs. The order is probably something like SFJ, STJ, SFP/STP, NFP, NTP, NFJ, NTJ for men.

I would not disagree with your orderings. Actually I went back and look at my list of curated MBTI docs (I store a Google Spreadsheet of people I know well and can type with a great degree of certainty), it has statstics on it. Interestingly enough STJ (in particular ISTJ) woman are more common than I remember.

INTJ's memory are shit. I just make up stuff based of my Ni but then filter usually through Te of course for additional credibility - although sometimes I don't which can get me intro trouble. So when making quantification arguments I do rely on Te and Se to help. If my Se hasn't been refreshed in a while, as in the case above, I can make errors.

Eg looking at a list of people I've typed over the last 3 or 4 years helps me get an Se sense for things again.

Llewellyn

MBTI Type
INtj
Enneagram
9w1
To pick up an old discussion (Nah, I don't intend to do that):

Lately I looked at this CD again and the image occurred to me as INTP, together with certain things I remember (like a reviewer saying there were emotions on a particular CD, but they were not that mature, if I'm right).

05.SelmaSongs_2000_.jpg

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
And Paris Hilton as an INFP is ridiculous :doh: I've read somewhere she's self-proclaimed ISTP.
That was my guess too. Someone guessed INTP, and I thought it was improbable; she has the detached, calm, spaced out thing- but she doesn't have the intense eyes. Her eyes are more sensing. And she seems like more of a sensor in general. The ITP thing I can see, even though she's no particularly intellectual; she doesn't show a lot of feeling or expression either.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ISTJ
Angela Merkel
Hillary Clinton
Carly Fiorina
Natalie Portman
Condoleeza Rice

ESTJ
Laura Schlessinger
Emma Watson
Ann Coulter
Nancy Grace
Michelle Obama
Uma Thurman

ISFJ
Laura Bush
Mother Theresa
Halle Berry
Jessica Simpson
Naomi Watts
Kim Kardashian
Kirsten Dunst

ESFJ
Sarah Palin
Tyra Banks
Jessica Alba
Shania Twain
Victoria Beckham
Whitney Houston
Jennifer Garner
Barbara Walters
Mariah Carey
Alicia Keys

ISTP
Scarlett Johansson
Kristen Stewart
Ellen Page
Jenna Jameson

ESTP
Meryl Streep
Taylor Swift
Anna Wintour
Madonna
Sasha Grey
Traci Lords
Julia Roberts
Sandra Bernhard
Mila Kunis
Angelina Jolie
Amy Winehouse
Milla Jovovich
Glenn Close
Judi Dench
Rhonda Byrne

ISFP
Pamela Anderson
Britney Spears
Nicole Kidman
Jackie Kennedy Onassis
Christina Aguilera
Paris Hilton
Princess Diana
Marilyn Monroe
Anna Nicole Smith
Elizabeth Taylor
Drew Barrymore
Leni Reifenstalh
Sofia Coppola
Beyonce
Rihanna
Liv Tyler
Audrey Hepburn

ESFP
Katy Perry
Evan Rachel Wood
Lady Gaga
Cameron Diaz
Megan Fox
Pink

INFJ
Cate Blanchett
Iris Murdoch
Simone de Beauvoir
Tilda Swinton
Michelle Pfeiffer

ENFJ
Reese Witherspoon
Nigella Lawson
Oprah Winfrey
Emma Stone
Kate Winslet

INFP
Tori Amos
Fiona Apple
Sylvia Plath
Virginia Woolf
Bjork
Jane Goodall
J K Rowling

ENFP
Arianna Huffington
Rachel Maddow
Sharon Stone
Sarah Michelle Gellar
Gwen Stefani
Maureen Dowd
Ellen DeGeneres
Katie Couric
Keira Knightley
Sandra Bullock
Judit Polgar

INTJ
Ayn Rand
Susan Sontag
Jodie Foster

ENTJ
Daw Aung San Suu Kyi
Katharine Hepburn
Margaret Thatcher
Nancy Pelosi
Adele

INTP
Tina Fey
Sigourney Weaver

ENTP
Gloria Steinem
Camille Paglia
Céline Dion
Rose McGowan
Marilyn Vos Savant
Sarah McLachlan
Siouxsie Sioux
Gillian Anderson
Amanda Palmer
Sarah Silverman
Catherine The Great

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
ISTJ
Angela Merkel
Hillary Clinton
Carly Fiorina
Natalie Portman
Condoleeza Rice

ESTJ
Laura Schlessinger
Emma Watson
Ann Coulter
Nancy Grace
Michelle Obama
Uma Thurman

ISFJ
Laura Bush
Mother Theresa
Halle Berry
Jessica Simpson
Naomi Watts
Kim Kardashian
Kirsten Dunst

ESFJ
Sarah Palin
Tyra Banks
Jessica Alba
Shania Twain
Victoria Beckham
Whitney Houston
Jennifer Garner
Barbara Walters
Mariah Carey
Alicia Keys

ISTP
Scarlett Johansson
Kristen Stewart
Ellen Page
Jenna Jameson

ESTP
Meryl Streep
Taylor Swift
Anna Wintour
Madonna
Sasha Grey
Traci Lords
Julia Roberts
Sandra Bernhard
Mila Kunis
Angelina Jolie
Amy Winehouse
Milla Jovovich
Glenn Close
Judi Dench
Rhonda Byrne

ISFP
Pamela Anderson
Britney Spears
Nicole Kidman
Jackie Kennedy Onassis
Christina Aguilera
Paris Hilton
Princess Diana
Marilyn Monroe
Anna Nicole Smith
Elizabeth Taylor
Drew Barrymore
Leni Reifenstalh
Sofia Coppola
Beyonce
Rihanna
Liv Tyler
Audrey Hepburn

ESFP
Katy Perry
Evan Rachel Wood
Lady Gaga
Cameron Diaz
Megan Fox
Pink

INFJ
Cate Blanchett
Iris Murdoch
Simone de Beauvoir
Tilda Swinton
Michelle Pfeiffer

ENFJ
Reese Witherspoon
Nigella Lawson
Oprah Winfrey
Emma Stone
Kate Winslet

INFP
Tori Amos
Fiona Apple
Sylvia Plath
Virginia Woolf
Bjork
Jane Goodall
J K Rowling

ENFP
Arianna Huffington
Rachel Maddow
Sharon Stone
Sarah Michelle Gellar
Gwen Stefani
Maureen Dowd
Ellen DeGeneres
Katie Couric
Keira Knightley
Sandra Bullock
Judit Polgar

INTJ
Ayn Rand
Susan Sontag
Jodie Foster

ENTJ
Daw Aung San Suu Kyi
Katharine Hepburn
Margaret Thatcher
Nancy Pelosi
Adele

INTP
Tina Fey
Sigourney Weaver

ENTP
Gloria Steinem
Camille Paglia
Céline Dion
Rose McGowan
Marilyn Vos Savant
Sarah McLachlan
Siouxsie Sioux
Gillian Anderson
Amanda Palmer
Sarah Silverman
Catherine The Great

This is verbatim from Celebritytypes.com. The list is by no means perfect however. The reason for Celine Dion being an ENTP escapes me now as it escaped me then. And the site admins has sinced corrected it she's lumped in with ESFJs.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
some of the ESTP typings on that list are ridiculous to me.

Dyslexxie

Dope& diamonds.
Arianna Huffington does not strike me as an ENFP at all...maybe ESFJ? And Megan Fox is definitely an ESTP.

Adfectus

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I think Demi Lovato is an ENFJ.

As an ENFJ myself, I can relate to her so much and the things she sings about are things I go through on a daily basis. She sings a lot about giving a lot but not getting in return, breaking down walls, and moving forward. She is very outspoken about her personal struggles and uses it as a way to encourage others to move beyond theirs.

I could be projecting, but she doesn't strike me as a stereotypical ESFP pop star like Katy Perry, and she's definitely not an introvert or a T. She comes across as very genuine and not superificial which leads me to believe she is not a sensor. (Not saying all sensors are superficial, but in terms of pop stars they definitely are) She seems to use Ni in terms of reading people ("Even though I know what's wrong, how can I be so sure if you never say what you feel"), and practically exudes Fe if you watch any of her interviews.

sprint race

She's the "ice queen" after all :D. Her speech in interviews is very Te. She was very controlling in the band. Her stage image and lyrics are very Ni, IMO. I wrote more on her in a thread about her specifically, if you search for it...

I can't decide if she is I/E. Her lyrics say Ni, but her speech says Te. I think she's described herself as a "loner" so maybe INTJ.

Yea she's hard to type. For me she seems to go back and forth between ENFP and (as you say) INTJ. Some interviews she reminds me of russel brand, who's an obvious ENFP, yet in others she really is just like an INTJ. Weird.