User Tag List

First 51314151617 Last

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    It must be fascinating looking at the world through your eyes.
    It is indeed.

I think you're confusing career choices and performing persona (and hotness) with personality for the latter two. Have no idea where you got that about ScarJo. If you just see her interviews she's quite gushy and typically feminine feely. There's also someone on the forum who's worked with her and I think he'd say the same about her IRL.
    Quote Originally Posted by ScarJo
    "I think my head's on pretty straight, and I'm pretty realistic about things."
    For the rest, she is a 3 who manages to be sociable to get success. I think it's rather you who confuse her with her performing persona. She may look F, but she's not. She has a feminie look but she's not feminine feely.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

I think ScarJo is ISFP.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

MBTI
    ZZZZ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    It must be fascinating looking at the world through your eyes.

But, No.

I think you're confusing career choices and performing persona (and hotness) with personality for the latter two. Have no idea where you got that about ScarJo. If you just see her interviews she's quite gushy and typically feminine feely. There's also someone on the forum who's worked with her and I think he'd say the same about her IRL.
    Haha that's a bit rude. But yes the amount of times I see "cold = TJ" a little part of me dies.

My ex girlfriend, is such a softy inside, but really a huge "cold bitch" and "analytical/argumentative and directive (aka bossy)" etc on the outside. Yes she is an ESFJ.

So what I have found, is that there is a big disconnect between people on and offline. Online people just make things up, including their own personas / subconscious fantasies playing out. Because they see themselves incorrectly, this has a knock on effect of them getting so many typings off.

Most woman are SFJ, SFP, NFP, NFJ in that order. STJ and STP are a very very distant 5 and 6th, and NTP and NTJ are basically unheard of. But if you go by internet forums you get a much more "balanced" view. Which is great and all, and must feel good, but has very little bearing on reality.

If anyone start's quoting stats as well, I take the studies with a pinch of salt too. Self reporting is a huge issue.

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by five View Post
    Haha that's a bit rude. But yes the amount of times I see "cold = TJ" a little part of me dies.
    I never said she was TJ, but that she was ISTP. Learn to read.

And people here say "she is warm" so she is F. Which is stupid.

ScarJo doesn't take decisions based on value judgments.

Quote Originally Posted by ScarJo
    "I think my head's on pretty straight, and I'm pretty realistic about things."
    She certainly diesn't repress Te and therefore is certainly not an ISFP.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

So what I have found, is that there is a big disconnect between people on and offline. Online people just make things up, including their own personas / subconscious fantasies playing out. Because they see themselves incorrectly, this has a knock on effect of them getting so many typings off.
    Exactly. Hell, for a while I even made-believe that I was somehow INFP! Luckily there are some honest people in my life who could disabuse me of such notions (nobody IRL believed for a second that I was INFP or INTP), and I was luckily not so stubbornly attached to the type that I was not capable of listening (like so many people on these types of fora!) Also, socionics was a revelation after coming out of MBTI hell, in terms of accuracy and informativeness. But, I digress.

Most woman are SFJ, SFP, NFP, NFJ in that order. STJ and STP are a very very distant 5 and 6th, and NTP and NTJ are basically unheard of. But if you go by internet forums you get a much more "balanced" view. Which is great and all, and must feel good, but has very little bearing on reality.
    For the most part I agree, though I'd say the order is more like, "SFJ, SFP, STJ, NFP, STP, NTP, NFJ, NTJ." There are a lot of STJ women in this world, though they hardly compare to the SFJs. The order is probably something like SFJ, STJ, SFP/STP, NFP, NTP, NFJ, NTJ for men.

If anyone start's quoting stats as well, I take the studies with a pinch of salt too. Self reporting is a huge issue.
    This is apparently lost on many people who really badly want to be in possession of concrete evidence that they're (1) rare and exceptional, (2) of superior intelligence, and (3) of superior insight. The need to be in the same group as Einstein (who I don't even think is an N, much less the INTP he's always called) is very great, it seems. Smart/great/important/genius by association.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    For the rest, she is a 3 who manages to be sociable to get success. I think it's rather you who confuse her with her performing persona. She may look F, but she's not. She has a feminie look but she's not feminine feely.
    From your other posts I dont trust your judgement of what constitutes "feminine feely" or your perspective on women in general. But I am quite curious about how youre coming up with these types.

As for the ScarJo quote you just used, as a woman I can see almost any type working woman saying something like that. F women will also state that they are level headed, make rational decisions, use their heads, etc. its a very basic of saying "I have my act together". It doesn't necessarily indicate a thinker preference in MBT terms. I hope,you have more than that to base your guess on.

I still can't get over how you could think Megan Fox is an ESFP. What are you basing that on?? Have you read any interviews with her or heard second had stories from others who've interacted with her?

What types are Angelina Jolie, Drew Barrymore, and Oprah Winfrey?

“If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

I really don't see Scarlett Johannsen as a Feeler type, either.
    Something Witty

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulah View Post
    I really don't see Scarlett Johannsen as a Feeler type, either.
    At least someone here is reasonable.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

What types are Angelina Jolie, Drew Barrymore, and Oprah Winfrey?
    Angelina Jolie - ENTP
    Drew Barrymore - ISFP
    Oprah Winfrey - ESFJ/ENFJ, probably more of a sensor, though.

btw. Scarlett Johansson = ISTP

MBTI
    ZZZZ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    Exactly. Hell, for a while I even made-believe that I was somehow INFP! Luckily there are some honest people in my life who could disabuse me of such notions (nobody IRL believed for a second that I was INFP or INTP), and I was luckily not so stubbornly attached to the type that I was not capable of listening (like so many people on these types of fora!) Also, socionics was a revelation after coming out of MBTI hell, in terms of accuracy and informativeness. But, I digress.

For the most part I agree, though I'd say the order is more like, "SFJ, SFP, STJ, NFP, STP, NTP, NFJ, NTJ." There are a lot of STJ women in this world, though they hardly compare to the SFJs. The order is probably something like SFJ, STJ, SFP/STP, NFP, NTP, NFJ, NTJ for men.
    I would not disagree with your orderings. Actually I went back and look at my list of curated MBTI docs (I store a Google Spreadsheet of people I know well and can type with a great degree of certainty), it has statstics on it. Interestingly enough STJ (in particular ISTJ) woman are more common than I remember.

INTJ's memory are shit. I just make up stuff based of my Ni but then filter usually through Te of course for additional credibility - although sometimes I don't which can get me intro trouble. So when making quantification arguments I do rely on Te and Se to help. If my Se hasn't been refreshed in a while, as in the case above, I can make errors.

Eg looking at a list of people I've typed over the last 3 or 4 years helps me get an Se sense for things again.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• :hi:
  • :bye:
  • :)
  • :hug:
  • :happy2:
  • :wubbie:
  • :smile:
  • :D
  • :wink:
  • ;)
  • :newwink: