• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Ivanka Trump

Timeless

Playnerd
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTCxUT38hlA"]1[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlL837nyMAk"]2[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-2ELTUvIhA"]3[/YOUTUBE]

Something tells me she's an ENTP, ENTJ or INTJ.

What do you think?

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm voting on HAWT:

ivanka_trump_02.jpg

MBTI type is irrelevant in such cases. :newwink:

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Haaa. I posted my reply before your YouTube vids appeared on the page, so I am going to view them now though.

But, I maintain, MBTI type is of limited utility in certain situations. :newwink:

teslashock

Geolectric
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
I'll go with entj.

Yeah I'll second that. She seems really focused and driven, and just a tad bit too serious to be an ENTP. Plus she is really amazed by any Ne that Conan exhibits in that first video, as if she's thinking "Wow! I would have never thought of that!"

neptunesnet

man-made
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5&4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Hm.

I was going to say eSTJ.

She seems to use Te as a dominant and Si as an auxiliary.

Plus, *whispers* her jokes aren't funny.
I smell STJ humor.

:D

nozflubber

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
MBTI Type
Hype
yeah i concur with neptune, I think you ruled out STJ too quickly. Could easily be ESTJ/ISTJ. She sure as shit covers her company's ass like an STJ would with those kinds of responses. Doesn't seem ENTP in the slightest, but then again having donald trump as your father could easily mask NTP-ness.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
istj is absolutely a possibility, yeah.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
That picture is too irresistible!

WHYYYYY?

jgalt

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
ENTP. She even said she was jealous of not getting legos.

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
She's probably ISTJ. Her conversation style makes me doze off. Her stories are just a collection of dry facts. My ISTJ mother tells the same stories and I just zone out and say "yes" and "right" every 15 seconds, and ask a somewhat related question every 30 seconds to feign interest. After about 15 minutes of that she feels like we've had a nice family moment. I love my mother but that's pretty much the jist of it.

Edit: all these fucking typology newbs spewing baseless shit really grinds my gears.

Jaguar

Ivanka, a T? Too much crack smoking is going on around here.