• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Office

Argus

MBTI Type
ENTP
Subject to change.

Michael: EXFP
Dwight: ENTJ
Pam: INFP
Jim: ENTP
Angela: ISTJ
Stanley: ISTJ
Toby: ISFJ
Kevin: ISfP
Oscar: ESTP
Phyllis: ISFJ
Meredith: ISTP
Jan: ESTJ
Andy: ESFJ
Karen: CUTE (haven't seen her in an episode yet)
Creed: INTP
Kelly: ESFP (annoying as hell)
Ryan: ESTJ

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i don't understand how anyone can argue that michael isn't 100% Fe?

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Michael Scott is an ESFP -- he's the lovable doofus archetype. Homer Simpson and the main character from The Family Guy are also ESFPs.
No, Micheal Scott is an ENFJ

Max

MBTI Type
ISTP
Michael- ENFJ.

Dwight- ENTJ.

Pam- ISFJ, right down to the stereotype if you ask me.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
^ Nah, Dwight is ISTJ while Pam is an Fi user so I'd dub her as an INFP or ISFP.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Michael is ESFP. Dwight is ESTJ. Those two I am almost completely sure of.

i don't understand how anyone can argue that michael isn't 100% Fe?

Michael is all kinds of spontaneity. Hates planning, hates working, hates timings, the ultimate non-Judger.

CJ99

Is Willard in Footloose!!
MBTI Type
ENTP
Can I suggest that you change the tital to "The Office US" as "The Office" and the US versions are two seperate shows!

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Michael is ESFP. Dwight is ESTJ. Those two I am almost completely sure of.

Michael is all kinds of spontaneity. Hates planning, hates working, hates timings, the ultimate non-Judger.

i could see esfj with tertiary Ne quite a bit. but esfp is not right. he may be an awful worker and unfocused and have add, but he still does NOT adapt quickly, feels extremely uncomfortable in new situations, and seems by all accounts to need much structure in order to not be overwhelmed.

dwight is an 8w7 and i think entj makes more sense. michael is probably a 2w3?

Max

MBTI Type
ISTP
Wow, no one can agree on anything here...

But one thing I'd really like to know is why anyone is arguing Dwight as being introverted.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
i could see esfj with tertiary Ne quite a bit. but esfp is not right. he may be an awful worker and unfocused and have add, but he still does NOT adapt quickly, feels extremely uncomfortable in new situations, and seems by all accounts to need much structure in order to not be overwhelmed.

dwight is an 8w7 and i think entj makes more sense. michael is probably a 2w3?

I disagree with your points about Michael - he does not need much structure at all, and he can adapt to situations. He makes decisions on the absolute whim and fly. I don't know that much about Enneagram types, but if I have to guess, Michael is probably a 7w8. You mention tertiary Ne, and I really can't argue with that point because I have trouble figuring out if Michael is ENFP or ESFP but I know he's one of them.

Don't know about Dwight's Enneagram, but with his emphasis on tradition and history, his MBTI type is ESTJ.

But one thing I'd really like to know is why anyone is arguing Dwight as being introverted.

Yeah, exactly. Dwight is everywhere - getting in everyone's business, giving them orders freely (without thinking mostly), not very IxTJ like.

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Embarrassing, I know. I just started watching all the episodes on NetFlix streaming. :cheese: But I love it!

I'm using Night's because he already had them neatly laid out.

Nice topic!

My thoughts:

Michael - ESFP--Hard one, but I'd say a dumb ENFP, because of his "soul mate" connection with Holly (INFJ), and his attempts to philosophize....
Dwight -ESTJ
Angela - ISTJ
Oscar - ESTP--ISTP
Toby - INFP
Jim - ENTP--Total INTP
Pam - INFP--ISFJ. Thought at first INFJ, but she's just really in the moment only. Plus isfj/intp (jim) is a good match.
Kevin - ISTP--? maybe
Stanley - ISTP--INFP
Jan - ENTJ
Kelly - ESFP
Roy - ISFJ--ISTP totally!
Ryan - ESTJ
Phyllis - ISFP
Karen - ENFJ
Andy - ESFJ

Oh! and Creed :laugh: INTJ

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
Haha. You necro-quoted me from 2007!

Anyway, here are my updated profiles:

Michael - ENFJ
Dwight -ESTJ
Angela - ISTJ
Oscar - ISTJ
Toby - ISFP
Jim - INTP
Pam - ISFJ
Kevin - ISTP
Stanley - ISTJ

Jan - ESTJ
Kelly - ESFP
Roy - ISTP
Ryan - INTP/ENTJ
Phyllis - ISFJ
Karen - ESFJ

Andy - ESFJ
Holly - INFJ
Erin - ENFP
Jo Bennett - ENTJ
David Wallace - INTP
Gabe - IxFP
Todd Packer - ESTP
Darryl - ISTJ
Creed - INTJ

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Haha. You necro-quoted me from 2007!

Anyway, here are my updated profiles:

Michael - ENFJ
Dwight -ESTJ
Angela - ISTJ
Oscar - ISTJ
Toby - ISFP
Jim - INTP
Pam - ISFJ
Kevin - ISTP
Stanley - ISTJ

Jan - ESTJ
Kelly - ESFP
Roy - ISTP
Ryan - INTP/ENTJ
Phyllis - ISFJ
Karen - ESFJ

Andy - ESFJ
Holly - INFJ
Erin - ENFP
Jo Bennett - ENTJ
David Wallace - INTP
Gabe - IxFP
Todd Packer - ESTP
Darryl - ISTJ
Creed - INTJ

Michael is So ENFP. How do you get J at all? Are you saying that because of his supposed Fe? He's so Fi it's not even funny.

Stanley just strikes me as a disgruntled INFP. I know it doesn't make much sense when you look at it in full light.

I'm glad you agree with me about Creed! He's becoming my favorite character.

David Wallace is ENTP. He's totally extraverted in a quiet way.

:smile:

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Michael is So ENFP. How do you get J at all? Are you saying that because of his supposed Fe? He's so Fi it's not even funny.

Stanley just strikes me as a disgruntled INFP. I know it doesn't make much sense when you look at it in full light.

I'm glad you agree with me about Creed! He's becoming my favorite character.

David Wallace is ENTP. He's totally extraverted in a quiet way.

:smile:

The J of the ENFJ is very un-J sometimes. I definitely see Michael as someone who could serve as an example of someone who is a failure at his dominant function (Fe). He thinks he can connect with just about anyone, and he tries to "take perspective" Ni, but its always horribly wrong!

He would make a better ENFP, as in if we met him irl, we might say, "dude, just STOP! and go be ENFP!"...but he IS really a terrible ENFJ. :rofl1: ...thats his type.

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
Michael screams maladjusted Fe. He's always trying to fit in with his employees. Just look at how he tries to infiltrate Pam and Jim. Or, how he perpetually aspires to buddy-up with Ryan - irrespective of how Ryan has treated him in the past. Or, how he rebuffs Dwight. I'll grant that Fi initiates process, but he leads with his blinding Fe.

Stanley doesn't really strike me as having much in the way of Fi. Seems like he's utterly unconcerned with anything that defies his crosswords/sales calls. What's more, if you move outside his behavioral standards, he gets really touchy - remember when he screeched at Michael during the "Did I Stutter?" episode? Si-Te.

Wallace is another animal altogether. Not sure how to qualify him. He always seems so subdued. If he's an ENTP, he's certainly not an assertive ENTP - a rare condition among the type, I must say.

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
^ admittedly arguable stances, you guys. ^ I'll concede. :) for now.

neptunesnet

man-made
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5&4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Michael: ESFJ 2w3 so/sx

Dwight: ENTJ 8w7 so

Ryan: ESTJ 8w7 so

Pam: INFx 4w3 sp/so

Jim: ENTP 7w6 sp/so

Angela: ISTJ 6w5 sp

Stanley: ISTJ e5

Toby: ISFP 9w1

Kevin: ESFP 6w7 sx

Oscar: ENFJ 2w1 sp/so

Phyllis: ISFJ 2w1 sp/so

Meredith: ESTP e7 sx

Jan: ESTJ 1w9 sp/sx

Andy: ESTJ 1w2 so

Karen: ISTP 9w1

Creed: INTP 6w5 sx/sp

Kelly: ESFP 3w2 sx

I just edited my edit of someone else's list.