User Tag List

First 56789 Last

Thread: The Office

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

I still really think that Pam and Jim are sensors... she an ISFJ and he an ESTP.

MBTI
    I

Quote Originally Posted by hokie912 View Post
    I still really think that Pam and Jim are sensors... she an ISFJ and he an ESTP.
    No way Jim's an ESTP. He barely talks to anyone.

Let me do this over:

Michael - ENFJ
    Pam - ISFJ
    Jim - ISFP
    Dwight - INTJ
    Stanley - ISTJ
    Ryan - ISTP
    Kevin - INTP
    Angela - ISTJ
    Last edited by NewEra; 07-15-2009 at 10:53 AM.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

I used to think Michael was ESFP, but now I think I'm sold on ENFP.

Jim-xSTP
    Ryan-ESTP, but I think he changes a lot over the course of the show and I initially would have typed him as introverted.
    Pam-ISFJ
    Kelly-ISFP EDIT: Wait, Kelly's an E, I don't know what I was thinking.
    Dwight-INTJ
    Phyllis-ISFP
    Angela-ISTJ
    Toby-ISFP
    Oscar-INFJ
    Stanley-ISTJ
    Jan-ENTJ
    Andy-ESFJ
    Kevin-INxP, lean towards F
    Holly-INFP
    Charles-ISTJ

And the one that I haven't seen anybody mention yet...Creed-INTP
    Last edited by BlueinGreen; 07-15-2009 at 04:02 PM.

Senior Member the state i am in's Avatar
    MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

michael is Fe dom all the way. his descriptions of the way he feels when he is upset. when he gets sad. poor guy.

jim seems entp. fe tertiary, very disarming, but not an F dominant. he is Ti, but Ne first. he knows how to play his cards, hatch elaborate schemes, likes the thrill of the ultimate prank. dominant intuitives are more sane in smaller settings away from the big city. entp in my experience can be slower and more thoughtful and less blatantly extraverted than esp types. plus, who's he gonna talk to anyway? he doesn't need a lot of space, he is just surrounded by scranton branch.

dwight is entj. Te dominant and inferior Fi are what give him ALL his problems. Ni secondary, weird leaps all the time, see possibilities and potential plays (that are creative just fucking CRAZY). his energy is more entj than estj, entj is one of the craziest of all types. thank you jim carrey, bill gates, etc.

ryan i think is intp. always sees the way things are related, Ti dom, but not a forceful natural extravert. makes his play just like an intp would, and loses it just the same. i like ryan. inf Fe is obvious. not a natural leader, more of a behind-the-scenes person. before they fucked up his character, he was funny.

kelly is the most blatant esfp ever. will she ever stop talking? when jim asks her what is new?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by the state i am in View Post
    michael is Fe dom all the way. his descriptions of the way he feels when he is upset. when he gets sad. poor guy.
    "I lost Ed Truck and…it feels like somebody took my heart and dropped it into a bucket of boiling tears. And at the same time somebody else is hitting my soul in the crotch with a frozen sledgehammer. And then a third guy walks in and starts punching me in the grief-bone. And I’m crying and nobody can hear me because I am terribly, terribly…terribly alone."
    - Michael Scott, "Grief Counseling"

..Just brought that to mind.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    INFp

Michael: ESFP
    Ryan: INTP
    Pam: ISFJ
    Jim: ENTP
    Dwight: ENTJ
    Kevin: ISTP
    Oscar: ESFJ
    Phyllis: ISFP
    Angela: ISTJ
    Andy: ESFJ
    Stanley: ISTJ
    Toby: INFP
    Meredith: ISTP
    Jan: ENTJ
    Kelly: ESFP
    Holly: ENFJ
    Erin: INFP
    Creed: ESTP
    4w3 sx/sp? INFP, INFp

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    INFp

I think I change my mind on Michael... ENFJ?
    4w3 sx/sp? INFP, INFp

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

I came to the Revelation that this was my favorite tv show. LOL.

I think Mike is an ESFJ, though he may be an ENFJ. It's hard to type him because he comes off as always goofing around...which might hint towards ESFP? I doubt he's an SP. Maybe just a really playful ESFJ.

Dwight is your typical Momma's boy INTP. He's a dork and one of the coolest characters on the show. If I knew him irl, I'd probably be his best friend. Dorks squared.

Pam, I think, is an ISFJ. When you see her commenting on what Mike is doing it is very very concrete. She's very concrete.

As for Jim, I would say either ISFP or INFP. Probably ISFP. He's a great guy.

I don't watch tv enough to really pick up on the others, but that one blonde chick who is always pissing around when Mike is having fun really makes me angry! Such an ISTJ...such an ISTJ. And that black guy whose name has been forgotten is also an ISTJ. I found that out from the episode where Micheal has to fake fire him.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    ISFJ

I'll just admit I haven't read all the previous posts, so if I've repeated any of your types, it's not cause I'm plagiarizing haha. Here's what I think:

Michael: ENFP
    Jim: INTP
    Pam: ISFP
    Dwight: ESTJ
    Angela: ISTJ
    Oscar: INTJ
    Kevin: ISFP
    Ryan: ENTJ
    Kelly: ESFP
    Creed: INTP
    Phyllis: INFP
    Toby: ISFJ
    Stanley: ISTP
    Darryl: ISFP

Am I on the mark here? I'm most confident in my typing of the main characters, so the ones who are less exposed throughout the seasons I may have a bit mixed up because I missed something.

MBTI
    ENTP

Michael: ExFx......likely ENFJ.
    Dwight: IxTJ.......likely INTJ (the constant plotting and desire for POWER is a dead giveaway....definitely not a P...and the NT explains the dorkiness mentioned by OneWithSoul)
    Ryan: ESFP....he's definitely a P and though he doesn't talk much to other folks on the show, he obviously has a large circle of friends as he is constantly texting and talking to his circle on his cell phone.
    Pam: IxFJ......likely ISFJ
    Jim: ExFP......likely ESFP (anyone who thinks Jim is an I misses the fact that he NEEDS an audience for his actions which are designed to get him attention.)
    Angela: ISTJ.....clearly.
    Stanley: ISTJ
    Toby: INFJ
    Kevin: ISFP
    Oscar: ISFJ
    Phyllis: ISFJ
    Meredith: ISFP
    Jan: ESTJ
    “No friend ever served me, and no enemy ever wronged me, whom I have not repaid in full." Lucius Cornelius Sulla