• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Office

00c

Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Jim ENTP? Are you people fucking kidding me?

I think Dwight has some form of Aspergers.

Neat freak, controlling, hard working, sensory oriented etc are the reasons why people probably see Dwight him as as ESTJ. However, he has zero social skills and social savvyness which makes me seriously doubt it. And I think he is an introvert. There is a possibility that he is an INTJ with aspergers.

Honestly, I'd say Jim is an ENTP and Pam an ISFJ as they both seem to act like duality with one another.

Dwight is an ESTJ, I don't know why you assume that all ESTJ are social savvy's, the ESTJ I know is pretty bad when it comes to trying to make actual real connections with people, like Dwight, he comes off as robotic.
How is Dwight an introvert? He's always making comments on any little thing when nobody asked for it, sticking his opinion where it doesn't matter, trying to take charge whenever he can; hardly general introvert qualities at all.
Dwight is a pretty cold person and an INTJ would be slightly more sympathetic due to Fi and Fe placement, but as Fi is his inferior function he really couldn't care less about feelings other than his own and even then he really doesn't ever show it. Look at the guys face 90% of the time, it's incredibly expressive!

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Jim ENTP? Are you people fucking kidding me?

I think Dwight has some form of Aspergers.

Neat freak, controlling, hard working, sensory oriented etc are the reasons why people probably see Dwight him as as ESTJ. However, he has zero social skills and social savvyness which makes me seriously doubt it. And I think he is an introvert. There is a possibility that he is an INTJ with aspergers.
Dwight is so damn ESTJ.

Aspergers and/or lack of social skill: :notype:

allycat800

MBTI Type
INFP
My thoughts:

Michael - Ok, I was writing up why I think he's ENFP until I realized he's actually more ESFP. He's definitely not ENFJ. He's so Fi, it's cringe-worthy. Wanting to be apart of and respected by a group =/= Fe. He only seems Fe, until things don't go his way. Then it's him against the world. I thought Ne because of his spaciness, laziness, and his stock pile of crazy business ventures like Shoe la la, but now I'm starting to see the Se in the way he's always acting on his ideas without thinking about how it will effect the future (like his golden ticket promo or the Michael Scott Paper Company) which I think shows Se>Ni (so not ENFJ). His character could be a hybrid of EXFP.
Holly - So with Michael as an ESFP, I think I have to type her as an ISFP
Dwight - ESTJ
Jim - ISTP
Pam - ISFP
Angela - ISTJ
Oscar - INTJ
Toby - ISFP
Phyllis - ISFJ
Ryan - ESTP
Kelly - ESFP
Erin - ENFP

Studmuffin23

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Couldn't find him in this thread or any other, Robert California - INFJ 54 sx/so?

Used to have him as ENTP, but now I'm definitely leaning toward INFJ. "I'm never uncomfortable"- that statement is SO Ni.

I see a little bit of myself in Robert California.

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
LOL. Never saw him.

INFJ but he has to be a 3w2? He is way too arrogant to be a 5w4. Sx/sp or sp/sx

raissaroars

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm starting to think Pam is an INFJ. She's too aware of people's feelings to be a Fi user, especially Fi-dom. She's also not your average Si-dom and she's definitely an introvert, so INFJ is the only one I could come up with.
Jim's definitely a Ti-user, probably an ENTP because his Fe is very, very high.
Dwight is the complete ESTJ stereotype. There's literally nothing that could go against it. He's definitely an ESTJ.
Michael is totally NOT a Fe user. He's the definition of unhealthy Fi. Probably an ENFP, because I really can't see his Se and I see his Ne all over the place.

raissaroars

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Nah, nevermind, Jim is an INTP, for sure.
Angela is an ISTJ; both Phyllis and Kelly are ESFJs. Erin is possibly an xSFP. Ryan is an ISTP, and so is Creed. Stanley is an ISTJ and Oscar is an INTJ. I really don't think it's possible to type Kevin and I have no idea what type Holly is... Jan is an ESTJ? Or maybe ENTJ.

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
...nobody has tried to type Creed?

meme duchess

mein, memeself, and MeMe
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Michael - ENFP
Dwight - ESTJ
Angela - ISTJ
Oscar - INTJ
Toby - ISFJ
Jim - INTP
Pam - ISFJ
Kevin - ISFJ
Stanley - ISTP
Jan - ENTJ
Kelly - ESFP
Roy - ISFJ
Ryan - INTP/ENTJ (varied from whether he was in a position of authority or not)
Phyllis - ISFJ
Karen - ESFJ
Andy - ESFP
Creed - INxP (???)

Keikoppi

MBTI Type
Orly
Enneagram
mia
Why does ESFP make the best comedy tv shows?! :happy: 'Boston Legal' has Denny Crane, and an anime I enjoy good comedy from time to time 'Sgt Keroro Gunso' which has Keroro! Idk their ignorance is kinda hilarious from an observer point of view. :bye:

Oh I think Michael's an ESFP

Last edited:

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Michael: ENFP 7

Holly: ESTJ 3w?(2)

Kevin: ISTP 9w8

Dwight: ESTJ 1w2

Pam: ISFJ 9w1

Jim: INTP 9

Don't have much of an impression yet of anyone else.

EuropeLover

MBTI Type
€U
Do you guys think Jim is actually an INFP struggling with inferior Te? He's said to be some average beta which means he probably conforms, Te in this case.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I've watched this show in its entirety numerous times and I have developed some hypotheses along the way:

Michael: ENFP because he has such an obvious Ne-Fi stack. He's always pulling new possibilities and getting enthralled by them until something different comes along. He's very much concept oriented and is always pulling references out of nowhere. I don't see him as an ESFP because he appears to me to have terrible Se - he misses social cues allllllll the time and is pretty aloof to what goes on around him all the time. I think some people might be getting tripped up with this one because Michael is lacks all forms of self-reflection and is kind of dumb. This is neither here nor there, I see him as a strong ENFP.

Jim: ISTP. Not INTP because I do not see ANY Ne in him. He's much more grounded than figures like Michael and is a pretty typical impulsive, reserved, jokester that I know some real life ISTPs to be like.

Pam: She's harder to read and it took me a while to type her but my hunch is INFP. She has this whole trying to stand up for herself complex and gets stressed about her future, etc. She speaks through Ne, not Ni in my opinion and expresses dominant Fi.

These are the three that I feel the most strongly about.

As for others, here are my opinions:

Dwight: ESTJ (occasionally he will strike me as an ENTP with all of his delusions of grandeur)
Oscar: INTJ
Kevin: ISTP
Angela: ISTJ
Ryan: ESTP (?)
Kelly: ESFJ
Toby: ISFJ
Phyllis: ISFJ
Andy: This dude is super tough to type for me, but I've considered: ESTJ or ESFP

Anyways, that's my two cents. Like I said, I watch this show religiously not that that makes my opinions any more relevant, but I'd thought I'd express how much I love this show.