First 123

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    I dunno, we only seem to send the ugly Ozzies overseas. Perhaps it's because they are away from home that they misbehave. Or perhaps they think they have to live up to the reputation of Barry McKenzie. But whatever the reason, I am embarrassed by Ozzies overseas.

We are, though, thinking of issuing no further passports to save us from further embarrassment.

So if you want to see us in our natural habitat mate, you'll have to come here.
    Fine. Tie me kangaroo down, mate!
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    iLi

Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne View Post
    Nah, that's because of the increased depression because of extreme variances in the amount of sunlight (almost 24 hrs of sunlight during summer, and almost 24 hrs of darkness during winter). It can cause anyone to go cooky.

Are chill people prone to bouts of depression and/or being "cooky"?

Ti>Ne>Te>Ni>Se>Fe>Si>Fi

"Sometimes life leaves a hundred dollar bill on your dresser, and you don't realize until later that it's because it fucked you."

MBTI
    enfp

Quote Originally Posted by Nizy View Post
    Are chill people prone to bouts of depression and/or being "cooky"?

sure why not.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

It's all in the concentration of ISFPs.

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post

I lived in Indiana for 2 years, and in Missouri for 2 years. Both had extremely nice people. Midwest farmers are awesome. Their daughters are hot too.
    I've lived in a Midwestern city all my life so I guess I don't know how to compare. I guess Midwesterners aren't really so concerned with the sorts of problems people have on the coast, but I don't know if I would really call them "chill."
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    I've lived in a Midwestern city all my life so I guess I don't know how to compare. I guess Midwesterners aren't really so concerned with the sorts of problems people have on the coast, but I don't know if I would really call them "chill."
    Right. They are concerned with things like not getting enough iodine in their diet and developing goiter, or the financial cataclysm that would result if wheat rust ever broke out again.
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post
    Right. They are concerned with things like not getting enough iodine in their diet and developing goiter, or the financial cataclysm that would result if wheat rust ever broke out again.
    Right, the sort of things coasters would think are small beans but seriously, they just don't have their priorities straight.
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    Right, the sort of things coasters would think are small beans but seriously, they just don't have their priorities straight.
    --------------------
    Type Stats:

Quotes:

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

Among the cities I've been (not too many, admittedly):

(most chill)
    Cairo
    Rome
    Split
    Copenhagen
    Florence
    Barcelona
    Trento
    Venice
    Treviso
    Ljubljana
    Paris
    Milan
    (least chill)

I guess all of them are quite chill in comparison to the average US city, though. At least, that's what I've been told by US people that have lived here.
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

I haven't been outside of North America. From what I have visited, and not counting the Caribbean (because please, they're the ultimate chill!), I would actually say Winnipeg has one of the best vibes I've gotten from a city, along with Seattle. Love them both. I would agree that NYC (or at least Manhattan) is absolutely at the bottom of the list - I have a total love/hate relationship with the city.