User Tag List

123 Last

GirlAmerica

Default The Princes Will & Harry

I was thinking about this yesterday when I was reading about Harry's girlfriend 'dropping' him. I see a far more ornery side to him than Wills.
    From what I can see, they are both Introverts.

I know that I have seen that Queen Elizabeth is an ISTJ,
    and her husband Prince Phillip INTJ.

Princess Di an INFP

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by GirlAmerica View Post
    I was thinking about this yesterday when I was reading about Harry's girlfriend 'dropping' him. I see a far more ornery side to him than Wills.
    From what I can see, they are both Introverts.

I know that I have seen that Queen Elizabeth is an ISTJ,
    and her husband Prince Phillip INTJ.

Princess Di an INFP
    i thought that was her son
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Socionics
    INTj

Possible but it could also be that they are shy. Personally I'd be thinking more shy extrovert than introvert. Esp Wills.
    Isn't it time for a colourful metaphor?

MBTI
    infp
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    fuck

Harry struck me as an ESTP on some program about his work at an African orphange.

The older one seems like an ISFJ for some reason.

MBTI
    INTP

Not sure about the princes, but I see Princess Di as ISFX, probably ISFJ. Not everyone who does philanthropy and has a big heart is NF - ISFJ is the SJ type most likely to be taken for Idealist, and Di strikes me as pure ISFJ.

GirlAmerica

It was just what I read on different sites typing her. I actually thought her more a J, and really never paid much attention. Actually F types confuse me so I cant usually pin them down nearly as well.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    972 so/sp
    Socionics
    EII Ni

Quote Originally Posted by The Grey Badger View Post
    Not sure about the princes, but I see Princess Di as ISFX, probably ISFJ. Not everyone who does philanthropy and has a big heart is NF - ISFJ is the SJ type most likely to be taken for Idealist, and Di strikes me as pure ISFJ.
    Keirsey types her as INFP.
    Autistic INFP

MBTI
    ENFP

"This is me, this is me!" exclaimed Princess Diana when she was read Dr. David Keirsey's portrait of an INFP. In 1991, her masseur, Stephen Twigg, had given her a copy of "Please Understand Me" to help her understand the spiritual journey she was undertaking. Her excitement came as Stephen read the Healer Idealist (INFP) portrait, which in part says:

"Healers care deeply and passionately about a few special persons or a favorite cause, and their fervent aim is to bring peace to the world and wholeness to themselves and their loved ones. They base their self-image on being seen as empathic, benevolent, and authentic. Often enthusiastic, they trust intuition, yearn for romance, seek identity, prize recognition and aspire to the wisdom of the sage."

According to "Diana: In Pursuit of Love," a book released in the Summer of 2004 by Andrew Morton, Diana's unofficial biographer, Diana was astonished and amazed by the portrait's accuracy. At that time Diana was in the midst of dealing with her dissolving marriage to Prince Charles while at the same time beginning to recognize her "potency as an international icon," and the fulfillment she felt from helping others in great need. Taking the Keirsey Temperament Sorter confirmed what Diana had known by her intuition, that her gift was that of a Healer. She used this new-found knowledge as a foundation to what she wanted to do with herself for the rest of her short life.

[Continued] Source: Personality Zone : AdvisorTeam's Free Newsletter

MBTI
    INTP

Okay - from Diana's own mouth, then, I'll go with what she says, because she knows herself best. Has anyone typed her ex?

Quote Originally Posted by deep rain View Post
    "This is me, this is me!" exclaimed Princess Diana when she was read Dr. David Keirsey's portrait of an INFP. In 1991, her masseur, Stephen Twigg, had given her a copy of "Please Understand Me" to help her understand the spiritual journey she was undertaking. Her excitement came as Stephen read the Healer Idealist (INFP) portrait, which in part says:

"Healers care deeply and passionately about a few special persons or a favorite cause, and their fervent aim is to bring peace to the world and wholeness to themselves and their loved ones. They base their self-image on being seen as empathic, benevolent, and authentic. Often enthusiastic, they trust intuition, yearn for romance, seek identity, prize recognition and aspire to the wisdom of the sage."

According to "Diana: In Pursuit of Love," a book released in the Summer of 2004 by Andrew Morton, Diana's unofficial biographer, Diana was astonished and amazed by the portrait's accuracy. At that time Diana was in the midst of dealing with her dissolving marriage to Prince Charles while at the same time beginning to recognize her "potency as an international icon," and the fulfillment she felt from helping others in great need. Taking the Keirsey Temperament Sorter confirmed what Diana had known by her intuition, that her gift was that of a Healer. She used this new-found knowledge as a foundation to what she wanted to do with herself for the rest of her short life.

[Continued] Source: Personality Zone : AdvisorTeam's Free Newsletter

MBTI
    infp
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    fuck

Maybe she forclosed on it and put the book down before she got to the section on ISFPs or ISFJs. She always struck me as an ISFP. Patiently and quietly holding on to poor sick strangers hands... over and over and over again. She was a provider of physical comfort, of her presence.

I never heard that she wrote a poem, or created a conceptual painting, or wrote in a non-linear fashion about her life. Did she? Did they find her journal tucked into her bedclothes, and if so, was it filled with navel-gazing random and lyrical musings?

Wasn't she a daycare worker or nursery school teacher before she was led away to be the royal family's sacrificial lamb? Hello? Who does that kind of work? ISFPs!

I would only trust her self-validation of type if she took a proper MBTI assessment and sat through an interpretation session with a qualified professional. Reading one section of "Please Understand Me" does not make for an ethical validation of type.

The above is my opinion. And I've had 2 glasses of wine... please consider adding a grain of salt or two.
    Last edited by anii; 11-19-2007 at 12:16 AM. Reason: Sheesh, some people are awfully touchy...