User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    Yeah, I guess she's way more airy-fairy than earthy, that's for sure. She seems to have this sort-of tragic sadness to her as well, like an underlying pain that is just dying to burst through to the surface, but is repressed self-denying-ly in order to keep composure on the outside (now that I read this, I see that there are way, way too many hyphens in this sentence). That reminds me of INFP-ness, though I don't know if I've ever seen that in any description (and I'm too lazy to look right now).
    Yeah I definitely agree and have noticed that in INFPs. Perhaps this has to do with why there are so many INFP artists/musicians.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    Yeah I definitely agree and have noticed that in INFPs. Perhaps this has to do with why there are so many INFP artists/musicians.
    Yes, so instead of bursting into tears, they let all of that burst forth into song.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Yes, so instead of bursting into tears, they let all of that burst forth into song.
    ..and thus emo music was created.

MBTI
    Mine
    Enneagram
    1w9

She does come across as something of a drama queen when it comes to expressing her feelings and quite passive-agressive and blaming, which are not INFP qualities I'm particualrly familiar with. INFPs tend to keep their positive and negative feelings pretty much to themselves except with close friends and confidantes, and certainly not to talk about them if pressed.

A more typical INFP response to a stanger who is just probing out of curiosity and probably doesn't really care (i.e. a journalist!) asking how said INFP is feeling runs more like this:

*Thinks: why the hell should I tell you* - *makes self smile, with inward feelings of sarcasm* - "Fine, thank you."- *tries to steer them on to less personal topic" Diana's way of communicating her feelings so that everyone knows about them smacks more of **FJ to me (sorry FJ's, I'm not having a go at you here). She does seem quite introverted, however. I*FJ is my best guess at present.

However, I wouldn't consider it beyond the bounds of possibility that she COULD be an INFP. Just a very icky one if so
    I was physically unable to watch these interviews all the way through at the first attempt, though, so my opinion might change if I tried again

Man for all seasons dynamiteninja's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

She is INFP without a doubt. She actually took the MBTI test. She tested as INFP. She agreed with the result. I can't find the link atm but one of her New-Age friends got her on to it.
    4w5 sp

MBTI
    Mine
    Enneagram
    1w9

BTW, I've just noticed that this thread was originally started about her sons *not very interesting, so I'm not surprised that the subject has changed so rapidly*. Nevertheless:

Isn't there a Diana thread already though?

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by ragashree View Post
    A more typical INFP response to a stanger who is just probing out of curiosity and probably doesn't really care (i.e. a journalist!) asking how said INFP is feeling runs more like this:
    I think she was kind of like that with the woman trying to ask her questions in that clip with her coming out of the car. And I don't think she came off as a "drama queen", nor do I quite understand how that wouldn't be INFP even if she did.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

BTW, I've just noticed that this thread was originally started about her sons *not very interesting, so I'm not surprised that the subject has changed so rapidly*. Nevertheless:

Isn't there a Diana thread already though?
    No. I searched and found this one, so I resurrected it in order to include the perspectives from the earlier discussion. And boy, I might add that you are like the thread resurrection police lately.

MBTI
    Mine
    Enneagram
    1w9

No. I searched and found this one, so I resurrected it in order to include the perspectives from the earlier discussion. And boy, I might add that you are like the thread resurrection police lately.
    That was yesterday if it's the one I'm thinking of: I was trying to stop too many fellow sensotards wasting their time on it. Due to the previous quality I hadn't actually noticed when this thread started until you pointed it out

And I don't think she came off as a "drama queen", nor do I quite understand how that wouldn't be INFP even if she did.
    I do. Icky, Icky, ICKY woman

Very emotionally manipulative at times. I'm not saying she couldn't be an INFP, particuarly in view of DN's comment ^. I just think that f she was she was a particularly yukky one, though, and I don't believe very typical. Her upbringing seems to have been quite an unhealthy one however, so it might have been as a coping mechanism for that that she learnt her tactics. They certainly seem to have been very effective at getting people to like her. *Successful mass projection of need to be loved on to others = very Fe.*

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

She does come across as something of a drama queen when it comes to expressing her feelings and quite passive-agressive and blaming, which are not INFP qualities I'm particualrly familiar with. INFPs tend to keep their positive and negative feelings pretty much to themselves except with close friends and confidantes, and certainly not to talk about them if pressed.

*Thinks: why the hell should I tell you* - *makes self smile, with inward feelings of sarcasm* - "Fine, thank you."- *tries to steer them on to less personal topic" Diana's way of communicating her feelings so that everyone knows about them smacks more of **FJ to me (sorry FJ's, I'm not having a go at you here). She does seem quite introverted, however. I*FJ is my best guess at present.

However, I wouldn't consider it beyond the bounds of possibility that she COULD be an INFP. Just a very icky one if so
    I was physically unable to watch these interviews all the way through at the first attempt, though, so my opinion might change if I tried again
    There's no such thing as typical when you're royalty from birth, and only moving higher up the ranks as you barely age out of high school by marrying the most royal of royalty.

She was never raised like a normal human. She just couldn't have been given her roll of the dice with her birth.
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis