User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ENFP

Since you quoted my message, I'm guessing you're mainly trying to convince me. Anii, to tell you the truth, I really don't give a crap about learning what Di's type was. Gave a heads up on info that might give closure for those trying to know for sure. If you realized, I posted a source, not my opinion, that supports the idea of Di having been an INFP.

By the way, she probably read more than just what the article says. Articles give a summary of the point, not every little detail.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

I'm resurrecting this thread because I don't really want to start a new one, but I want to hear more opinions on her type. Here are a couple of interviews...I can't really tell what she is outside of I and F. Any more opinions?

[YOUTUBE="4kqIJdWooMM"]Interview Part I[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="TuYW0nv5hUM"]Interview Part II[/YOUTUBE]
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Interesting...

[YOUTUBE="rEz7J9tDdC8"]More Clips[/YOUTUBE]

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

100% INFP
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

I know that's what everyone says (well, outside of the earlier parts of this thread), but how do you tell N? I mean, her soft spoken-ness is not really particular to NF's...how do we know she isn't ISFP? I'm absolutely sure on the I, F, and P, but not really on the S/N.

Here's another interesting vid...last one, I swear.

[YOUTUBE="EpLyWr0p2II"]Weird Interview[/YOUTUBE]

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    I know that's what everyone says (well, outside of the earlier parts of this thread), but how do you tell N?
    Her interests, her charity work, her crusading nature, her particular brand of charisma, her intelligence in handling the media and the effortless way she captured the public's imagination. Her choice of partners. These things scream NF to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

I would say INFP. As for N/S, in her communication she's at ease discussing the abstract and viewing things in the larger context. She seems more detached than in tune with the present.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post
    Her interests, her charity work, her crusading nature, her particular brand of charisma, her intelligence in handling the media and the effortless way she captured the public's imagination. Her choice of partners. These things scream NF to me.
    Yeah, I guess so. Though being interested in social work and children is hardly just an NF thing. The crusading thing I could see as thoroughly INFP, OTOH.

Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    I would say INFP. As for N/S, in her communication she's at ease discussing the abstract and viewing things in the larger context. She seems more detached than in tune with the present.
    Yeah, I guess she's way more airy-fairy than earthy, that's for sure. She seems to have this sort-of tragic sadness to her as well, like an underlying pain that is just dying to burst through to the surface, but is repressed self-denying-ly in order to keep composure on the outside (now that I read this, I see that there are way, way too many hyphens in this sentence). That reminds me of INFP-ness, though I don't know if I've ever seen that in any description (and I'm too lazy to look right now).

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

IMO, for someone to deeply resonate with their description such as she did, I don't question that.

Plus she really seems NF rather than SF (even as the highest of high class citizens, she insisted on valuing every individual according to their unique qualities). And I don't think an ISFx female would ever publicly shame their husband--when he was cheating on her before they broke up, he went to kiss her in front of everyone at some charity function or something, and she indignantly turned her head and rebuffed him. Knowing there were ten billion cameras around and people watching who didn't know the context.
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Usehername View Post
    IMO, for someone to deeply resonate with their description such as she did, I don't question that.
    True, she doesn't seem like a person who would be flippant about that sort of thing.

I didn't know about that incident, either. I suppose an SP wouldn't have done that.