Thread: Hitler

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by toonia View Post
    Peguy makes a convincing case. You could have been a bit more convincing rather than making random comments about astrology charts and other useless things.
    Actually the astrology chart comment (and come on, you have to make fun of Tinkerbell, she tries so hard) was the only off-topic thing I said in the entire thread.

Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    There was also that book that came out recently by one of his secretaries. She's now in her 90s and hadn't spoken up about this for over 60 years, but she described Hitler as a charming and personable man who always treated her respectfully and radiated personal warmth and empathy. She found it difficult to believe that he was responsible for such heinous atrocities at all, hence her silence all this time until she finally accepted what he had done and chose to speak out about her experiences with him.
    Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    Plus his entire pro-German ethnic cleansing mission just screams Fe. He wanted to return glory to his tribal unit and bring people together to do this by appealing to their emotional bonds as one cultural group. It's obviously psychotic, but the intent is so clearly Fe-oriented.

Other than that I just repeated a couple of times that I don't think anything other than xNFJ makes sense. I'm not sure how you'd justify labeling this "random" or "useless."
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

MBTI
    ENTP

I try and answer genuine questions... if I can

As for Hitler, he was considered a major sex symbol of rock star proportions in his home country in his day (a former friend of mines, mum grew up in Germany during the war and was an impressionable teenager at the time).

My dad was a bomber pilot... so very different perspective (not that I asked him anything - would have considered that intrusive)

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell View Post
    I try and answer genuine questions... if I can

As for Hitler, he was considered a major sex symbol of rock star proportions in his home country in his day (a former friend of mines, mum grew up in Germany during the war and was an impressionable teenager at the time).

My dad was a bomber pilot... so very different perspective (not that I asked him anything - would have considered that intrusive)
    Well, this was a thread dedicated to discussing Hitler's cognitive profile, and you show up talking about his astrology chart and wonder why nobody takes you seriously?

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

After reading Traudl Junge's and Rockus Misch's memoirs in the original in addition to other sources, I would have to conclude that Hitler was definitely an eNFJ with a weak 'e'. We see repeated uses of Fe, Ni, Se...

When an ENFJ is under extreme stress, apparently they act in the following way:

Like all NFs, ENFJs will disassociate themselves from stressful situations in an effort to protect their sense of well-being and togetherness. The ENFJ, however, will repress the unpleasant side of life only to have to face it later in an intensified form when it explodes from its hiding place. It can manifest itself as fits of anger, sudden outbursts, or emotional explosions. Often the ENFJ's body will reflect pent-up stress by manifesting various physical symptoms that will erupt unexpectedly.
    Remind you of anyone?

In addition, I would add that most of you have only seen a 'rabid' Hitler, caught right at the climax of a speech, when he was speaking the loudest, the strongest, and the most obnoxious way. Most of the time, he did not talk that way. For the cases that he did, I argue tertiary temptation:

Tertiary Se (ENxJ): "I'll physically intimidate him. I'll brandish a little power and he'll get back in line. Beneath all our refinement, people are just animals, and let me tell you, this animal will not be denied. I'll go with my gut instinct here. You can't know everything in advance, you have to trust your gut in each moment. Good thing my gut is trustworthy. A person with lesser character wouldn't be able to trust his luck the way I can." The Secondary Function (Ni) would say: "What is really dangerous here and what's just a paper tiger? What are some options you haven't considered yet only because the current way appears--falsely--to be necessarily so?"
    Now let's look at extraverted feeling:

The process of extraverted Feeling often involves a desire to connect with (or disconnect from) others and is often evidenced by expressions of warmth (or displeasure) and self-disclosure.
    Let's take a look at the helper, Ni.:

Introverted iNtuiting involves synthesizing the seemingly paradoxical or contradictory, which takes understanding to a new level. Using this process, we can have moments when completely new, unimagined realizations come to us. A disengagement from interactions in the room occurs, followed by a sudden “Aha!” or “That’s it!” The sense of the future and the realizations that come from introverted iNtuiting have a sureness and an imperative quality that seem to demand action and help us stay focused on fulfilling our vision or dream of how things will be in the future. Using this process, we might rely on a focal device or symbolic action to predict, enlighten, or transform. We could find ourselves laying out how the future will unfold based on unseen trends and telling signs. This process can involve working out complex concepts or systems of thinking or conceiving of symbolic or novel ways to understand things that are universal. It can lead to creating transcendent experiences or solutions.
    I argue that he used Fe to attract the masses, in which he could modify his tone, argument, etc. to fit the audience. He was a very charismatic, kind, genuine man with those he deemed 'his own.' I believe he used Ni to help him gain power, and to know how and when to strike, Se also helped.

However, whenever his Se and extremely weak Ti overwhelmed him, he made VERY poor decisions. He should have left the Te-ing to his generals and concentrated on what he did best. As long as he was using his strongest functions (before and at the beginning of the war) he was well loved not only in Germany, but all over the world. He was supported by American capitalists.

Nonetheless, the invasion of Poland was a major Ni-fail when Se overpowered Ni. We won't even DISCUSS the invasion of Russia as an Ni-fail, Si-fail, Ti-fail. Man...that was just a freaking FAIL.

Did any of you bother to read Mein Kampf? Do any of you want to claim that document is ANYTHING but Fe dom??? Come on.

Have any of you read any memoirs in the original language (before some translation errors occur)?

The only other argument I could POSSIBLY accept is INFJ. That is feasible. But NT? SP? SJ? Hell no. and not NFP either.
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

MBTI
    ENTP

no only prats like you and victor.. I find you both ignorant and amusing, it's just a tool, some like it some don't,.... not a problem to me... I don't recomend studying it because it can be consuming. Don't worry I don't see many people taking you seriously- last troll atempt came with a side note of you being an aries and alwys starting arguments (hissy fits in men - not a good look)... Such is Karma... LOL

My point of the earlier post is that he was considered to be influential and able to impact peoples collective consiouness, but given the politics of the day that might not have been too hard- however the impact of his ability to speak to people and influence them suggested a more F type nature... which I see the thread has come around too... which it wasn't at the time.

Enjoy your chat

Sniffles

This might also be of interest concerning Hitler's early life:

Hitler's secret Jewish girlfriend | Mail Online

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

How am I being a prat? I stated an argument...please feel free to counter it. I'm not saying I'm the only one who is right. I just can't see any other argument as feasible.
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Little Linguist View Post
    How am I being a prat? I stated an argument...please feel free to counter it. I'm not saying I'm the only one who is right. I just can't see any other argument as feasible.
    Good lord woman, NOT you... SW..

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell View Post
    no only prats like you and victor.. I find you both ignorant and amusing, it's just a tool, some like it some don't,.... not a problem to me... I don't recomend studying it because it can be consuming. Don't worry I don't see many people taking you seriously- last troll atempt came with a side note of you being an aries and alwys starting arguments... Such is Karma... LOL
    Wait, you're claiming that most forum members consider astrological sign the most influential factor in deciding whether to take someone seriously? And that most people consciously think to themselves, "Gosh, I would take simulatedworld's arguments seriously, but I can't because he's an Aries"?

You're genuinely convinced that a majority of the forum takes astrology seriously? Really?

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    This might also be of interest concerning Hitler's early life:
    Hitler's secret Jewish girlfriend | Mail Online
    Oh my word... but is the source reliable?