• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Hitler

What type is Hitler?

• Total voters

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
Why isn't there any quotations from Mein kampf?

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
After reading Traudl Junge's and Rockus Misch's memoirs in the original in addition to other sources, I would have to conclude that Hitler was definitely an eNFJ with a weak 'e'. We see repeated uses of Fe, Ni, Se...

In addition, I would add that most of you have only seen a 'rabid' Hitler, caught right at the climax of a speech, when he was speaking the loudest, the strongest, and the most obnoxious way. Most of the time, he did not talk that way. For the cases that he did, I argue tertiary temptation:

Now let's look at extraverted feeling:

Let's take a look at the helper, Ni.:

I argue that he used Fe to attract the masses, in which he could modify his tone, argument, etc. to fit the audience. He was a very charismatic, kind, genuine man with those he deemed 'his own.' I believe he used Ni to help him gain power, and to know how and when to strike, Se also helped.

However, whenever his Se and extremely weak Ti overwhelmed him, he made VERY poor decisions. He should have left the Te-ing to his generals and concentrated on what he did best. As long as he was using his strongest functions (before and at the beginning of the war) he was well loved not only in Germany, but all over the world. He was supported by American capitalists.

Did any of you bother to read Mein Kampf? Do any of you want to claim that document is ANYTHING but Fe dom??? Come on.

Have any of you read any memoirs in the original language (before some translation errors occur)?

The only other argument I could POSSIBLY accept is INFJ. That is feasible. But NT? SP? SJ? Hell no. and not NFP either.
Good call. He wanted to get rid of the Jews because he believed they threatened his cultural group. It's clearly psycho Fe.
And this sounds like shadow Fe. "psycho Fe" = likely DEMON (devilish/destructive) Fe. Lure the masses in, for a very UNFeeling goal.

Let's not forget the whole notion of the Jews as "Christ killers". So whatever cultural impact they were having was just pieced together with the preconceived bias and then made into this impressive case against them.

And if he made poor decisions with Ti, then it could be below inferior, as well.
Yes. It's long been noted that Hitler had a childhood crush on Stephanie. Only recently by researching the city's archives did historians discover she was Jewish. And they're citing from the memoirs of Hitler's childhood friend.

Hitler had friends who were Jews. One man - Emil Maurice - was a friend of Hitler, and he was allowed to stay in the SS (against Himmler's will (!)) with full honors. Hitler decided that Maurice should not be touched because he participated in the Putsch; in addition, he was part of the first SS Hitler, and he was one of his early chauffeurs - indeed Maurice showed incredible loyalty to Hitler. Although it was clear starting in '34 and '35 that Maurice was a Jew, Hitler stood up for him and protected him.
Well, I've heard that Hitler had Jewish blood himself. So I figured it was sort of a self-hatred involved as well. (Like Nation of Islam members loathing the white blood they had in them).

Bubbleboy

MBTI Type
ENFP
I'm so pleased that this thread has evolved from "Lol <random letters> i guess" to an actual debate. I am in fact so pleased that I am considering touching myself while I read the well-prepared and structured arguments some of you throw out there.

And also, I'm not certain if it's been mentioned already, but Adolf was flirting with some powerful self-medication - so trying to analyze him from the vids of him barking orders and nearly yelling himself into spontaneous combustion won't yield nearly as much as from actually reading about him.

That being said, I'm far from an expert myself but I do balk at anyone typing him as INTJ because he "well lol he drew up some plans and he was smart". I will proceed to touch myself now while I read the immensely intruiging citations.

Last edited:

BlueinGreen

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
And also, I'm not certain if it's been mentioned already, but Adolf was flirting with some powerful self-medication - so trying to analyze him from the vids of him barking orders and nearly yelling himself into spontaneous combustion won't yield nearly as much as from actually reading about him.

Yup, Hitler was definitely a tweaker, getting shots of amphetamine administered by his personal doctors several times daily.

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
Well I heard Superman was once typed as an ENFJ. Doesn't that make Superman and Hitler the same type?

G

Ginkgo

A "prophecy" of Nostradamus...

Out of the deepest part of the west of Europe.

From poor people a young child shall be born.

Who with his tongue shall seduce many people

His fame will increase in the Eastern Kingdom.

In the year that is to come soon, and not far from Venus.

The two greatest ones of Asia and Africa.

Shall be said to come from the Rhine and Hister [Hitler]

Crying and tears shall be at Malta on the Italian Shore.

:whistling:

Aphex

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I would've chosen ENTP had it been an option, but I guess ENTJ will be the compensation.

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
A "prophecy" of Nostradamus...

Out of the deepest part of the west of Europe.

From poor people a young child shall be born.

Who with his tongue shall seduce many people

His fame will increase in the Eastern Kingdom.

In the year that is to come soon, and not far from Venus.

The two greatest ones of Asia and Africa.

Shall be said to come from the Rhine and Hister [ Hitler Danube ]

Crying and tears shall be at Malta on the Italian Shore.

:whistling:

Hister - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The more you know...

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What are the other options for the poll?

Superman, intuitive?? HAH

Yeah, anyone who has read The Dark Night Returns knows that Supes is a boy scout and patsy of the Republican administration!

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
Superman was always an SJ, except maybe in those Louis & Clark series where he was acting like a fruity INFP.

Yeah, anyone who has read The Dark Night Returns knows that Supes is a boy scout and patsy of the Republican administration!

Its true. He's a bible belt shill.

I prefer my SJ superheroes from New York (i.e. Gotham). Batman is honorable enough not to kill any crooks, but he still beats the shit out of them to discourage recidivism.

Blackwater

MBTI Type
ERTP
all biographies ive ever read suggest strong introversion, indolence, doubt, passivity, humour, good at projecting personas and so on.

i vote infj

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
I say Hitler is either an ENTX or ENXJ.
ENTX seems extremely likely.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
As far as I know Hitler sucked a way too much in strategy to be a NTJ.

So I tend to think that you guys are not seeing behind Nazi propaganda even if so many years have passed.

E

Epiphany

I haven't read this entire thread, but Hilter was most likely an INFJ with deep psychological issues (possibly multiple personality disorder) due to an abusive childhood and war-related PTSD. He was also very artistic.

I found this short video fascinating despite the narrator's monotonous voice. It is the most concise online documentary regarding his psychological profile.

[YOUTUBE="BzPZpa6URrQ"]Becoming the Wolf[/YOUTUBE]

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
I'd say Hitler was a psychotic ENFJ.
I read something on him once that he couldn't stand being alone and always had to have people around him.. a lot of it could have been due to paranoia of someone killing him BUT I think he actually enjoyed the company a lot too.
So therefore, ENFJ...very fucked up inferior Ti.