Thread: Hitler

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Yes, Beebe is the one who made me start thinking I had demon Ne instead of dom Ne.

I'm still deciding what I think about that.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Eric B View Post

People can do that, just to manipulate, and it not be their true preference. Again, that could even be Trickster or Demon Fe.
    That's true. Because Hitler never mentioned love of humanity in speeches from the 1920s-30s. He mentioned love of the German people and Germany itself.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    548 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    Yes, Beebe is the one who made me start thinking I had demon Ne instead of dom Ne.

I'm still deciding what I think about that.
    What made you think Demon Ne?
    The Demonic Personality Complex is basically constellated as a reaction against severe threats to the ego, like where you fear something or someone is trying to destroy your sense of identity or what you stand for. A lot of things may make a person feel that kind of threat, and hence, the function may come up strongly, as the right-brain alternative.

So that might be why you weigh between both. But still,the un-preferred one will tend to carry a more negative association (even when it comes through positively, as the "angel" or transformer), while the other one will be the more natural default function, carrying the ego's normal sense of "I".

Quote Originally Posted by mal12345 View Post
    That's true. Because Hitler never mentioned love of humanity in speeches from the 1920s-30s. He mentioned love of the German people and Germany itself.
    I never even knew that. Yeah, that's even more evidence of some sort of personality "mask"! And the nationalism is not necessarily Fe either. It too is just used as part of an [impersonal] agenda.
    APS Profile: Inclusion: e/w=1/6 (Supine) |Control: e/w=7/3 (Choleric) |Affection: e/w=1/9 (Supine)
    Ti 54.3 | Ne 47.3 | Si 37.8 | Fe 17.7 | Te 22.5 | Ni 13.4 | Se 18.9 | Fi 27.9

Temperament (APS) from scratch -- MBTI Type from scratch
    Type Ideas

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

When NFs were supposed to love humanity?

Strong part of NFs value horses, trees and sea turtle over humans being.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

What made you think Demon Ne?
    The Demonic Personality Complex is basically constellated as a reaction against severe threats to the ego, like where you fear something or someone is trying to destroy your sense of identity or what you stand for. A lot of things may make a person feel that kind of threat, and hence, the function may come up strongly, as the right-brain alternative.
    This is probably my worst flaw:

ESxP's: emergent conceptualization makes me feel totally lost and you're taking advantage of this:
    •[I "over-read 'between the lines'" and project this onto you by "misinterpreting the meaning of someone's actions and attributing ne
    gative intentions where there were none" (Berens)], so I'm going to react accordingly."
    I can't tell you how much that is so me.

I also started thinking since I always felt I "had a lot of Si for an ENFP" that perhaps it's because Si is my Opposing Personality Complex instead of my Inferior.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by mal12345 View Post
    BEST!

After going along with the herd with INFJ for a while, I think ISTJ is a much better type call for Hitler. So much better that I thought of creating a new thread on the topic, but then I decided to bump this one instead.

As always it is necessary to state up front that not everybody goes along with their type. But in this case, Hitler's belief in the existence of "golems" demonstrates the presence of an inferior function related to Si: his inner world was full of strange objects that he believed existed in reality. "God" might be considered one of them, but for Hitler it is just a conservative Si belief that coincides with being raised a Catholic.

The idea that Hitler was an INFJ because he had a desire to produce artworks is a false stereotype. In fact, his primary desire growing up was to join the Catholic priesthood.

Hitler's nationalistic fervor is Si at its worst.

If Hitler was an INFJ or ISFJ, the Fe is not very apparent. But the Te is very apparent. It gave him the ability to amass and organize vast armies, and perhaps also the ability to manipulate his audiences through his fervent git'r'dun speeches.

ISTJ Motivational Posters:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mqv7StpErdk
    Finally someone agrees with me. He was SUCH an ISTJ.

Ha! It's not even in the poll options. Fail.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

I never even knew that. Yeah, that's even more evidence of some sort of personality "mask"! And the nationalism is not necessarily Fe either. It too is just used as part of an [impersonal] agenda.
    It is very common for typologists to diagnose Hitler as some type "gone wrong" and evincing an inferior function. I just don't see the inferior function as being that powerful an influence, even granting the (spiritual/noumenal) reality of inferior functions.

In Hitler's case, his belief in the existence of golems does not strike me as highly influential, and from my Jungian reading it seems to be due to the influence of an inferior function (such as Ne). If it's true what they say about his interest in astrology and the like (Nostradamus), then that is just Si evincing an inferior function.

However, Hitler's paintings do not depict any kind of bizarre imagery from the unconscious, but are naturalistic (and quite well done).
    http://quazen.com/arts/art-history/1...-adolf-hitler/
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

[YOUTUBE="AIZKZ3C1ML8"][/YOUTUBE]
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Come on, even Keirsey believes he was an Idealist. (Healer, specifically.)

ThatGirl

OMG! Who cares?!?! The guy was an idiot.