1 0.83%
First 71516171819 Last

Thread: Hitler

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Either way, how does this make the NFJs feel?

I certainly have found one on here to be rather reminiscent of the man.

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    I think he was totally an Fe dom.

Fe gone hideously, horribly wrong.

ENFJ.
    I was just thinking this the other day when reading "the importance of feelings" thread. Fe can internalize nastily.
    George Bernard Shaw in cartoon form.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

I think he was totally an Fe dom.

Fe gone hideously, horribly wrong.

ENFJ.
    I don't think he's an extrovert, but agree on the Fe gone horribly wrong part. Hitler was quiet when not speaking in public, and seemed to prefer being alone. Further his Fe was quite clearly subservient to his insane, fantastic Ni grand vision.

I think I know the most evil NFJ since Hitler though... My friend's dad is a high-ranking executive, an INFJ who leads using Fe (though he's managed to combine Fe, Ti and Se into a passable imitation of Te), and... bankrupts Indian companies for a hobby.

Before you say anything, no, this isn't a Paris Hilton situation. The guy's kid (my friend) was actually the one who suggested his dad may be Fe/Ti as opposed to Te/Fi. From what I know of the guy I'm inclined to agree.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    548 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj

If Fe has seemed to have gone "horribly wrong", then it's likely a shadow.
    APS Profile: Inclusion: e/w=1/6 (Supine) |Control: e/w=7/3 (Choleric) |Affection: e/w=1/9 (Supine)
    Ti 54.3 | Ne 47.3 | Si 37.8 | Fe 17.7 | Te 22.5 | Ni 13.4 | Se 18.9 | Fi 27.9

Temperament (APS) from scratch -- MBTI Type from scratch
    Type Ideas

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Eric B View Post
    Nope. Trust me - I've seen Fe gone horribly wrong in other FJs on a regular basis. Not to the extent of Hitler, of course, but Fe can be abusive, or narcissistic.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksei View Post
    I don't think he's an extrovert, but agree on the Fe gone horribly wrong part. Hitler was quiet when not speaking in public, and seemed to prefer being alone. Further his Fe was quite clearly subservient to his insane, fantastic Ni grand vision.

I think I know the most evil NFJ since Hitler though... My friend's dad is a high-ranking executive, an INFJ who leads using Fe (though he's managed to combine Fe, Ti and Se into a passable imitation of Te), and... bankrupts Indian companies for a hobby.

Before you say anything, no, this isn't a Paris Hilton situation. The guy's kid (my friend) was actually the one who suggested his dad may be Fe/Ti as opposed to Te/Fi. From what I know of the guy I'm inclined to agree.
    Yeah, there's an INFJ on this site who knows quite about about Hitler who believes he was INFJ. I would think he was one or the other.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    548 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj

Nope. Trust me - I've seen Fe gone horribly wrong in other FJs on a regular basis. Not to the extent of Hitler, of course, but Fe can be abusive, or narcissistic.
    If you were sure they were FJ's, then could it have been shadow Fi? (Opposing or especially critical parent, which will apparently come out very aggreesively).
    I believe the lines between the function attitudes can be blurry. There are really four functions, and the two orientations the ego uses them in. So it's a matter of switching orientations, not really "using" one over another. And many traditionally tend to attribute all of a type's functions to the primary function attitude, and not count the shadow version of it in the opposite attitude. It's backing up or compensating for their primary functional perspective, so one might not realize it is actually the shadow counterpart.

With Hitler, I just don't see Feeling (either attitude) as his preferred perspective.
    APS Profile: Inclusion: e/w=1/6 (Supine) |Control: e/w=7/3 (Choleric) |Affection: e/w=1/9 (Supine)
    Ti 54.3 | Ne 47.3 | Si 37.8 | Fe 17.7 | Te 22.5 | Ni 13.4 | Se 18.9 | Fi 27.9

Temperament (APS) from scratch -- MBTI Type from scratch
    Type Ideas

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Psychdigg View Post
    I base my personality assessments on somatotype (body-type).

Usually I need a picture that exposes a significant portion of a person's body to determine an accurate somatotype. However, I have not been able to find a really good picture of Hitler in a swim suit. The guy should have relaxed more and give his arm a rest.

But, I have been typing people with this method for quite a while and can make a fairly good determination without having the best picture.

Hitler's Somatotype: Endomorphy = 3.5 Mesomorphy = 4.5 Ectomorphy = 3.0

This would put him in the area of an ENFJ. He knew how to tap into the collective unconscious of the German people. I think an INFJ would lack the muscular drive needed to take command and would be too aware of his own motives to pull off such a con job. An ENTJ would be pissing off too many people with his micro managing to be able to get others to cooperate in such a bold plan.
    Although I believe ENFJ is correct for Hitler, the idea of typing personality based on physical characteristics is utterly absurd.

That doesn't really seem to make sense. There are lots of people who are unhealthy/unbalanced who just use their dominant/auxiliary functions in really negative ways. Suggesting that a function used in an unhealthy way must be a shadow doesn't really make any sense.
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

MBTI
    ENFP

If you were sure they were FJ's, then could it have been shadow Fi? (Opposing or especially critical parent, which will apparently come out very aggreesively).
    I believe the lines between the function attitudes can be blurry. There are really four functions, and the two orientations the ego uses them in. So it's a matter of switching orientations, not really "using" one over another. And many traditionally tend to attribute all of a type's functions to the primary function attitude, and not count the shadow version of it in the opposite attitude. It's backing up or compensating for their primary functional perspective, so one might not realize it is actually the shadow counterpart.

With Hitler, I just don't see Feeling (either attitude) as his preferred perspective.

Not all Feelers project feelings in the normally observed ways. But that doesn't mean Fe isn't working in our minds and driving us just because you can't see it.

Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    That doesn't really seem to make sense. There are lots of people who are unhealthy/unbalanced who just use their dominant/auxiliary functions in really negative ways. Suggesting that a function used in an unhealthy way must be a shadow doesn't really make any sense.
    This is what I was thinking.
    Last edited by Vamp; 08-09-2010 at 06:50 PM. Reason: Cold Feeling
    George Bernard Shaw in cartoon form.

MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Guy's got to be a T...but he's definitely some infested version of Fi. Guy's gotta be an N...with all his la raza nonsense...

Which means: ENTJ or INTJ. Whichever type has the more problematic devilish positioning of the Fi.
    3w4-9w1-?w6 (nearly headless nick)
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

COCKBURN:

http://sundrytimes.files.wordpress.c...tomic-bomb.jpg