6 4.96%
  • ESFJ

1 0.83%
Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Hitler

Quote Originally Posted by wildcat View Post
    No Se or Ne.
    No Fi or Ti.

He was 1) Fe and Te, 2) Si and Ni. It means there is only two letters to his type.
    I think his Ni showed up in a lot of visionary Third Reich stuff (weird as it was). I mean, he was going for total cultural and spirital rebirth there. Even in art.. he was combining deco and neoclassicism, and importing Pax Romana shit and mixing it with Germanic/Nordic tribal symbols.. he had visions for almost everything - or got people to help.

It's a fictional take on his pre-Nazi life -but I recommend the movie Max. It's about a Jewish gallery director (John Cusack) who tries to encourage a depressed Hitler's artistic side.. but he ends up watching him spiral into the Nazi stuff, and applying his ideas that way.

On the flipside, there have been great people too.. MLK Jr. might have been ENFJ. Maybe Freddy Mercury XD I don't like the idea however that F's are necessarily good. A lot of them are evil assholes. Some just assholes. Some completely heroic. MBTI isn't about subscribing morality or sainthood or evil to any function as a rule. And idealism has nothing to do with necessarily wanting to make an inclusive world.

typing a psychotic.... not so wise decision.....

MBTI
    ENFP

Something I ran across the other day:

George Bernard Shaw in cartoon form.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    7w8

Play in the lillies...like a BOSS!!!

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by bananatrombones View Post
    You've hit the nail on the head, KDude. Mr Adolph over-identified with the German people.
    Otherwise known as nationalism.

I vote ENTJ. I just really don't see how he could be Fe-dom... he didn't care who he stepped on to go for his ultimate plan. And I really think that his motivation was himself, not the country... if my words are making any sense today...

Epiphany

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGeek View Post
    I vote ENTJ. I just really don't see how he could be Fe-dom... he didn't care who he stepped on to go for his ultimate plan. And I really think that his motivation was himself, not the country... if my words are making any sense today...
    He identified Germany with his mother who he was somewhat infatuated with.

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGeek View Post
    To say that would me that Fe people can't do mean/terrible things and I'm sure that's not true. Being Fe or Te isn't as hard and concrete as "would never" or "could never". I'm sure Fe people are perfectly capable of stepping on others to get what they want.
    George Bernard Shaw in cartoon form.

Quote Originally Posted by Mask Manifest View Post
    Ahh. I did not know this.

Quote Originally Posted by Vamp View Post
    To say that would me that Fe people can't do mean/terrible things and I'm sure that's not true. Being Fe or Te isn't as hard and concrete as "would never" or "could never". I'm sure Fe people are perfectly capable of stepping on others to get what they want.
    I was mainly trying to say that I'm not really sure that I believe he was motivated by Fe. Of course, my shambled excuses for sentences didn't turn out that way. lol

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Mask Manifest View Post
    Similarly, I've read that his mother's doctor during the last weeks of her life was Jewish, and the theory is that his failure to do anything for his mother engendered a hatred for all Jews. It's been a while since I read this. I don't have a source and could me mistaken.

EDIT: I have proven myself incorrect! In fact, Hitler's family doctor was Jewish, Dr. Eduard Bloch, but helped the family despite their impoverished state and inability to afford a doctor. Hitler wrote him numerous notes of gratitude, gave him handmade gifts and gave him special protection from persecution when Hitler invaded Austria for Bloch's kindness.
    Does he want a pillow for his head?