• ISFP

1 0.83%
  • ESTJ

6 4.96%
  • ESFJ

1 0.83%
First 91011121321 Last

Thread: Hitler

Why isn't there any quotations from Mein kampf?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    548 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by Little Linguist View Post
    After reading Traudl Junge's and Rockus Misch's memoirs in the original in addition to other sources, I would have to conclude that Hitler was definitely an eNFJ with a weak 'e'. We see repeated uses of Fe, Ni, Se...

In addition, I would add that most of you have only seen a 'rabid' Hitler, caught right at the climax of a speech, when he was speaking the loudest, the strongest, and the most obnoxious way. Most of the time, he did not talk that way. For the cases that he did, I argue tertiary temptation:

Now let's look at extraverted feeling:

Let's take a look at the helper, Ni.:

I argue that he used Fe to attract the masses, in which he could modify his tone, argument, etc. to fit the audience. He was a very charismatic, kind, genuine man with those he deemed 'his own.' I believe he used Ni to help him gain power, and to know how and when to strike, Se also helped.

However, whenever his Se and extremely weak Ti overwhelmed him, he made VERY poor decisions. He should have left the Te-ing to his generals and concentrated on what he did best. As long as he was using his strongest functions (before and at the beginning of the war) he was well loved not only in Germany, but all over the world. He was supported by American capitalists.

Did any of you bother to read Mein Kampf? Do any of you want to claim that document is ANYTHING but Fe dom??? Come on.

Have any of you read any memoirs in the original language (before some translation errors occur)?

The only other argument I could POSSIBLY accept is INFJ. That is feasible. But NT? SP? SJ? Hell no. and not NFP either.
    Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    Good call. He wanted to get rid of the Jews because he believed they threatened his cultural group. It's clearly psycho Fe.
    And this sounds like shadow Fe. "psycho Fe" = likely DEMON (devilish/destructive) Fe. Lure the masses in, for a very UNFeeling goal.

Let's not forget the whole notion of the Jews as "Christ killers". So whatever cultural impact they were having was just pieced together with the preconceived bias and then made into this impressive case against them.

And if he made poor decisions with Ti, then it could be below inferior, as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    Yes. It's long been noted that Hitler had a childhood crush on Stephanie. Only recently by researching the city's archives did historians discover she was Jewish. And they're citing from the memoirs of Hitler's childhood friend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Linguist View Post
    Hitler had friends who were Jews. One man - Emil Maurice - was a friend of Hitler, and he was allowed to stay in the SS (against Himmler's will (!)) with full honors. Hitler decided that Maurice should not be touched because he participated in the Putsch; in addition, he was part of the first SS Hitler, and he was one of his early chauffeurs - indeed Maurice showed incredible loyalty to Hitler. Although it was clear starting in '34 and '35 that Maurice was a Jew, Hitler stood up for him and protected him.
    Well, I've heard that Hitler had Jewish blood himself. So I figured it was sort of a self-hatred involved as well. (Like Nation of Islam members loathing the white blood they had in them).
    APS Profile: Inclusion: e/w=1/6 (Supine) |Control: e/w=7/3 (Choleric) |Affection: e/w=1/9 (Supine)
    Ti 54.3 | Ne 47.3 | Si 37.8 | Fe 17.7 | Te 22.5 | Ni 13.4 | Se 18.9 | Fi 27.9

Temperament (APS) from scratch -- MBTI Type from scratch
    Type Ideas

MBTI
    ENFP

I'm so pleased that this thread has evolved from "Lol <random letters> i guess" to an actual debate. I am in fact so pleased that I am considering touching myself while I read the well-prepared and structured arguments some of you throw out there.

And also, I'm not certain if it's been mentioned already, but Adolf was flirting with some powerful self-medication - so trying to analyze him from the vids of him barking orders and nearly yelling himself into spontaneous combustion won't yield nearly as much as from actually reading about him.

That being said, I'm far from an expert myself but I do balk at anyone typing him as INTJ because he "well lol he drew up some plans and he was smart". I will proceed to touch myself now while I read the immensely intruiging citations.
    Last edited by Bubbleboy; 01-03-2010 at 11:31 AM. Reason: typos
    I'm not clever enough to have a signature.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbleboy View Post

And also, I'm not certain if it's been mentioned already, but Adolf was flirting with some powerful self-medication - so trying to analyze him from the vids of him barking orders and nearly yelling himself into spontaneous combustion won't yield nearly as much as from actually reading about him.
    Yup, Hitler was definitely a tweaker, getting shots of amphetamine administered by his personal doctors several times daily.

Well I heard Superman was once typed as an ENFJ. Doesn't that make Superman and Hitler the same type?

Senior Thread Terminator Aerithria's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by cloud View Post
    Well I heard Superman was once typed as an ENFJ. Doesn't that make Superman and Hitler the same type?
    Is that relevant?
    [insert funny quote/saying/etc.]

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by cloud View Post
    Superman, intuitive?? HAH

Ginkgo

A "prophecy" of Nostradamus...

Out of the deepest part of the west of Europe.

From poor people a young child shall be born.

Who with his tongue shall seduce many people

His fame will increase in the Eastern Kingdom.

In the year that is to come soon, and not far from Venus.

The two greatest ones of Asia and Africa.

Shall be said to come from the Rhine and Hister [Hitler]

Crying and tears shall be at Malta on the Italian Shore.

MBTI
    ESTJ

ENFJ

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LII

I would've chosen ENTP had it been an option, but I guess ENTJ will be the compensation.