User Tag List

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram

Default Howard Moon (Mighty Boosh) :p

I really identify with thsi character! (sadly as he is essentially a joke, however, he is a parody of tendencies that do exist). I think he is XNTP. Anyone watch this show and agree?

List of recurring characters from The Mighty Boosh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    "Of course we spent our money in the good times. That's what you're supposed to do in good times! You can't save money in the good times. Then they wouldn't be good times, they'd be 'preparation for the bad times' times."

"Every country in the world owes money. Everyone. So heere's what I dont get: who do they all owe it to, and why don't we just kill the bastard and relax?"

-Tommy Tiernan, Irish comedian.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    567?
    Socionics
    ILE

AAAHHHH HOWARD...I've had such a crush on Julian Barratt. I personally think he's INxJ.
    ALL AROUND THE WORLD PEOPLE EATIN' GUMBO

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram

I always thought he seemed too bad with people and emotionally incompetent to be an NF...
    "Of course we spent our money in the good times. That's what you're supposed to do in good times! You can't save money in the good times. Then they wouldn't be good times, they'd be 'preparation for the bad times' times."

"Every country in the world owes money. Everyone. So heere's what I dont get: who do they all owe it to, and why don't we just kill the bastard and relax?"

-Tommy Tiernan, Irish comedian.

MBTI
    INFP

I also agree that he is too underdeveloped emotionally to be an NF. I think that he is INTP. I noticed that you didn't assign I or E and I think, essentially, he is an I. I'm an I too, and have been known to become an E around certain E friends & vince is his best friend and he's definitely an E so I think it rubs off a bit.