User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Thread: That 70's show

heart on fire

Eric: INFP (the only N in the cast btw)
    Donna: ESTP
    Hyde: ISTP
    Kelso: ESFP
    Jacky: ESTJ (She does her homework on Sat night)
    Fez: ISFP
    Kitty: ISFJ
    Red: ISTJ

BTW, JD on Scrubs is stereotypical male INFJ.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post

BTW, JD on Scrubs is stereotypical male INFJ.
    JD is xNFP
    Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh? wgah'nagl fhtagn

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Babylon Candle View Post

Marm.........
    Ok, don't you dare make this face at me because your typing skills are wack - this has been proven repeatedly by you saying things like "ENFPs have both really high Ne and Ni"

1. Being In-Charge of an activity, event, organization or family is not the same thing as what the In-Charge interaction style refers to.

2. You can be an ENFP CEO, but you will still be more likely to identify with the GET THINGS GOING interaction style of initiating and informing because thats just how ENFPs are (idea generation and getting people excited about something), even when they are in charge of a company.

3. The ESTJ is directing and initiating. The ISTJ is directing and responding. The ESTJ is IN CHARGE and the ISTJ is CHART THE COURSE. They can both be CEO's, heads of a family and president of the USA. However, they both wont identify with the IN CHARGE interaction style, because the ISTJ is RESPONDING, while the ESTJ is INITIATING.

Im not making a politically incorrect remark about ISTJs inability to be in charge of things, because, to be honest, sometimes there are "things" that are better "run" by CHART THE COURSE people (INFJ, ISTJ, ISTP, INTJ).

4. As you point out, your dad was not an extrovert and reserved. Red seems to be initiating.

An ISTJ can be very in touch with Te, just like an ENFP can be very in touch with Fi.

My dad was a bossy control freak. He was capable of making people frightened. Someone being introverted doesn't ALWAYS mean they are responding. Red reminds me a lot of my dad.

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Eric: INFP
    Donna: INFJ, just a very social one
    Hyde: ISTP or ENTP (can't imagine him being INTP or ESTP)
    Jacky: ESFJ with weak Fe
    Fez: ESFP (always talking about his needs, obsession with candy, that's more Se than Ne, his Fi is less dominant, so that's why I made him ES)
    Kitty: ESFJ
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

Not to be argumentative, but is it possible for an ESFJ to have a weak Fe? Wouldn't she need to be an ISFJ with a weak Fe?
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by Little Linguist View Post
    Not to be argumentative, but is it possible for an ESFJ to have a weak Fe? Wouldn't she need to be an ISFJ with a weak Fe?
    Well, the ESJ part was just too obvious with Jackie. Then of course I had to choose between T and F and I felt like she possed Fe nor Te. So I watched the way she behaved and she was too sensitive to be T.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

Stupid question: Why can't ESTJs be sensitive?

(Rhetorical question meaning I thought they could be, especially females).
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by Little Linguist View Post
    Stupid question: Why can't ESTJs be sensitive?

(Rhetorical question meaning I thought they could be, especially females).
    My meant: TOO sensitive.
    - George W. Bush -

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Kat View Post
    Eric: INFP
    Donna: INFJ, just a very social one
    Hyde: ISTP or ENTP (can't imagine him being INTP or ESTP)
    Jacky: ESFJ with weak Fe
    Fez: ESFP (always talking about his needs, obsession with candy, that's more Se than Ne, his Fi is less dominant, so that's why I made him ES)
    Kitty: ESFJ
    Ugh. All my posting has gone to waste lol. Hyde is not a Get Things Going person! Kelso's ridiculousness has to do with his ideas and perceptions of himself! Fez is behind the scenes! Donna and Eric...I dont even want to go there, cuz ive already had this discussion :steam:

The main problem is that people are just "vibing" the characters. The difference between ESFJ and ESTJ has NOTHING to do with being sensitive. It has to do with directing vs informing. Jackie is directing all the way!

Glycerine

There is such a thing as a very direct "In Charge" ESFJ. I personally know a couple ESFJs like this. More direct and "In Charge" than me (supposedly a direct and "In Charge" type"). We don't have to read too much into the interaction styles. However, I'll lean more towards ESTJ for Jackie but possibly she might be a very "In Charge" selfish ESFJ type.