• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Kim Peek

incubustribute

MBTI Type
ISFJ
I was listening to a news report on NPR today because apparently he died today. I'm thinking he just has a ridiculous Si ability to internalize information (he would read books and memorize them completely!), but no judging function (they said he couldn't do things like button a shirt or brush his teeth).

He's a very interesting person; he was born without the cerebral tissue that connects the two hemispheres of his brain...anyways, there's a wikipedia article on him.

Kim Peek - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

compulsiverambler

Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I saw a documentary on him once. I'll guess he was ISFJ or ESFJ. He would enthusiastically try to interact with people despite having a very limited capacity to. He either answered questions about things he knew or repeated one of his stock phrases for social situations, which were all grand statements about how happy or honoured he felt to meet people, but it came across as sincere and he seemed to really enjoy talking anyway (Fe).