User Tag List

Thread: Charmed

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp

Default Charmed

Did any of you guys ever watched Charmed?
    I did until the end of my 7th grade year (which was Spring 2004)

Haha, I was reruns on TNT and wondering how you would type of the characters.

Prue - ENTJ
    Piper - IxFJ
    Phoebe - early Phoebe strikes me as ENFP (or maybe ESFP)
    Paige - No Clue
    Cole - ENTJ
    Leo - IxFx
    Chris - IxTJ?
    ...others?
    Last edited by InfiniteIntrigue; 12-22-2009 at 04:02 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Fools who wear their hearts proudly on their sleeves,
    who cannot control their emotions, who wallow in sad
    memories and allow themselves to be provoked this
    easily -- weak people, in other words -- they stand no chance."
    -Severus Snape

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx

Leo is isfp or infp. Cole is definitely ENTJ. I love Cole. He is def my rave character from that show. I think paige is some sort of NF.
    INFP 4w5
    facebook
    The pain won't let me get away.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Prue was ENTJ as well, I think. Extremely protective, direct, expecting to be listened to and having what she says be followed but also not afraid to go against authority if she feels she's being taken for a ride. Also explains why she didn't really get on with Cole

Phoebe is ENFP yes, and throughout the serious she vlery much shows how an ENFP can evolve. Extreme conflict avoidant and emo at the beginning of the show, and slowly finding her way, coming late to her calling in life and surviving some of the most deep emotional trauma's one can think of while becoming stronger and more emotionally stable and understanding of others.

Piper's ISFJ imo. The need for tradition, security, focus on family, and she (especially in the beginning) is the quiet one, the one always taken for granted. She evolves to a pretty good 'let's get things done'- person who doesn't let other walk all over them (reminds me of my mom )

Paige is difficult, but I'm going to say ENTP, though a warm one. Strong sense of independence, crazy ideas, obsessed with gaining knowledge and power, but not for the purpose of using it, for the purpose of understanding it. Quirky dress-style, especially in the beginning. Also, once again, doesn't get on with Cole
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by scantilyclad View Post
    Leo is isfp or infp. Cole is definitely ENTJ. I love Cole. He is def my rave character from that show. I think paige is some sort of NF.
    I would agree on Leo being IxFP. And totally agree with your assessment of Cole. I love Cole. haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith
    Prue was ENTJ as well, I think. Extremely protective, direct, expecting to be listened to and having what she says be followed but also not afraid to go against authority if she feels she's being taken for a ride. Also explains why she didn't really get on with Cole

Phoebe is ENFP yes, and throughout the serious she vlery much shows how an ENFP can evolve. Extreme conflict avoidant and emo at the beginning of the show, and slowly finding her way, coming late to her calling in life and surviving some of the most deep emotional trauma's one can think of while becoming stronger and more emotionally stable and understanding of others.

Piper's ISFJ imo. The need for tradition, security, focus on family, and she (especially in the beginning) is the quiet one, the one always taken for granted. She evolves to a pretty good 'let's get things done'- person who doesn't let other walk all over them (reminds me of my mom )

Paige is difficult, but I'm going to say ENTP, though a warm one. Strong sense of independence, crazy ideas, obsessed with gaining knowledge and power, but not for the purpose of using it, for the purpose of understanding it. Quirky dress-style, especially in the beginning. Also, once again, doesn't get on with Cole
    I think ENTJ for Prue makes sense.

I guess I was on the fence with Phoebe as to S/N (esp. looking at the early episodes), but taking all seasons into account, I could see ENFP.

Piper....hmm. You know, I'm inclined to agree that ISFJ is the best fit, but with Piper I was always a bit on the fence as to the T/F. IxxJ for sure though.

I would have pegged Paige as an NF; perhaps even ENFJ? But yeah, I dunno really. I don't know whether she'd fit ENTP or not (I don't know any female ENTP's, but guess initial thought was that she seems more F than T, overall. And I do think she's more Fe than Fi, which is why I thought ENFJ was a possibility).
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

I can see ENFJ, but i feel she's too individual and too fond of her freedom to really be a groupleader like an ENFJ.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

Senior Thread Terminator Aerithria's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4

Prue - ENTJ
    Piper - I'd almost say ISTJ, though I could see ISFJ
    Phoebe - ENFP
    Paige - IxFP, leaning toward ISFP
    Cole - ENTJ
    Leo - INFP (definite Fi-dom)
    Chris - INTJ would be my guess
    Wyatt - From the little we see (both good and evil), I'd say ENFJ
    Daryl (sp?) - xSTJ, leaning ISTJ
    [insert funny quote/saying/etc.]

MBTI
    ISFJ

I have a hard time seeing that Paige is an INFP. I do see the Fi and yes it is true that Paige:
    1. is a social worker and that she cares about kids
    2. she is motivated by a greater cause
    3. does not like to control people and hates being controlled

But I also often see Paige putting the people who care for her at risk, something Piper and Phoebe struggles with doing a lot, and I see Paige completely disregarding the needs and wants of her sisters e.g. using Cole as bait for catching demons, inviting her friend to stay at the house, telling him about the BoS, stealing the BoS, etc.

If she were -F- I would have thought to see her listen more to her sisters - what's important to them is important to me. But I don't see that at all with her.

What do you make of that?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ne

Character Types around internet My guess
    Prue ENTJ ESTJ ENTJ ENTJ ENTJ ENTJ ENTJ ENTJ
    Piper IxFJ ISFJ ISFJ ISFJ ESFJ ISFJ ISFJ ISFJ
    Phoebe ExFP ENFP ESFP ENFP ENFP ENFP ENFP ENFP
    Paige ENFJ ENTP xNFP ENFP ExFP ESFP ENTP ENTP
    Leo INFJ IxFP INFP INFJ INFJ INFJ INFJ INFJ
    Chris IxTJ INFP INFP INFP INFP
    Cole ENTJ ENTJ ENTJ ESTJ ENTJ ESTJ ENTJ
    Darryl xSTJ ISTJ ISTJ ISFJ ISTP ISTP

Prue is like the bad-ass go-getter Mary Sue glue-that-held-the-family-together Surrogate-Dad/Surrogate-Mom and knows how to tell you where any artifact in the world is from.

Piper is totally into "home and hearth"-- and frequently, when the girls are transformed into things, ends up as the "Mother Earth" figure-- wants to own a restaurant and cook and have a stable family. Also very witty and snarky and sassy.

Phoebe is literally an advice columnist who is obsessed with finding love, and her biggest fear is that she's even slightly "evil"

Paige is a social worker, and she's very rebellious and kinda trolls the bad guys, a lot. Her nickname in fandom was also "Raige." xD I love her so much.

Leo is practically worshipped by the Charmed Ones for his ability to counsel them and keep them together in the fighting spirit. In one episode, they basically fall apart and become useless without his guidance. It's kinda pathetic and Chris has to get them to trust themselves.

Chris... I get why they thought he might be INTJ, but I think he's an INFP who just relies on Te a lot because of his rough upbringing. When he integrates more, he gets more INFP'ish.

Cole is likely ENTJ as well. There's an episode where it's mostly him and Prue, and they're literally like the same person and butt heads like crazy.

Darryl... He's a cop, observant, Se. I think he's pretty Fe because he's always pretty good at reading people, and idk.... Just a vibe I get. ISTP
    INFJ-A | Darkworker | Phlegmatic-Sanguine
    C–IEI–Se (Creative-Instinctual subtype) Beta
    Enneagram:
     8w9–5w64w3 (S0/sx) Body
    Ni—Fe—Ti—Fi=Se
    —Ne—Te—Si

sCuA
    |I| SOew|V|
    |Oldham|
    Adventurous–Conscientious–Idiosyncratic