• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Charmed

InfiniteIntrigue

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
sp
Did any of you guys ever watched Charmed?
I did until the end of my 7th grade year (which was Spring 2004)

Haha, I was reruns on TNT and wondering how you would type of the characters.

Prue - ENTJ
Piper - IxFJ
Phoebe - early Phoebe strikes me as ENFP (or maybe ESFP)
Paige - No Clue
Cole - ENTJ
Leo - IxFx
Chris - IxTJ?
...others?

Last edited:

scantilyclad

almost nekkid
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Leo is isfp or infp. Cole is definitely ENTJ. I love Cole. He is def my rave character from that show. I think paige is some sort of NF.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Prue was ENTJ as well, I think. Extremely protective, direct, expecting to be listened to and having what she says be followed but also not afraid to go against authority if she feels she's being taken for a ride. Also explains why she didn't really get on with Cole :D

Phoebe is ENFP yes, and throughout the serious she vlery much shows how an ENFP can evolve. Extreme conflict avoidant and emo at the beginning of the show, and slowly finding her way, coming late to her calling in life and surviving some of the most deep emotional trauma's one can think of while becoming stronger and more emotionally stable and understanding of others.

Piper's ISFJ imo. The need for tradition, security, focus on family, and she (especially in the beginning) is the quiet one, the one always taken for granted. She evolves to a pretty good 'let's get things done'- person who doesn't let other walk all over them (reminds me of my mom :D)

Paige is difficult, but I'm going to say ENTP, though a warm one. Strong sense of independence, crazy ideas, obsessed with gaining knowledge and power, but not for the purpose of using it, for the purpose of understanding it. Quirky dress-style, especially in the beginning. Also, once again, doesn't get on with Cole :D

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Leo is isfp or infp. Cole is definitely ENTJ. I love Cole. He is def my rave character from that show. I think paige is some sort of NF.

I would agree on Leo being IxFP. And totally agree with your assessment of Cole. :wubbie: I love Cole. haha.

Amargith said:
Prue was ENTJ as well, I think. Extremely protective, direct, expecting to be listened to and having what she says be followed but also not afraid to go against authority if she feels she's being taken for a ride. Also explains why she didn't really get on with Cole

Phoebe is ENFP yes, and throughout the serious she vlery much shows how an ENFP can evolve. Extreme conflict avoidant and emo at the beginning of the show, and slowly finding her way, coming late to her calling in life and surviving some of the most deep emotional trauma's one can think of while becoming stronger and more emotionally stable and understanding of others.

Piper's ISFJ imo. The need for tradition, security, focus on family, and she (especially in the beginning) is the quiet one, the one always taken for granted. She evolves to a pretty good 'let's get things done'- person who doesn't let other walk all over them (reminds me of my mom )

Paige is difficult, but I'm going to say ENTP, though a warm one. Strong sense of independence, crazy ideas, obsessed with gaining knowledge and power, but not for the purpose of using it, for the purpose of understanding it. Quirky dress-style, especially in the beginning. Also, once again, doesn't get on with Cole

I think ENTJ for Prue makes sense.

I guess I was on the fence with Phoebe as to S/N (esp. looking at the early episodes), but taking all seasons into account, I could see ENFP.

Piper....hmm. You know, I'm inclined to agree that ISFJ is the best fit, but with Piper I was always a bit on the fence as to the T/F. IxxJ for sure though.

I would have pegged Paige as an NF; perhaps even ENFJ? But yeah, I dunno really. I don't know whether she'd fit ENTP or not (I don't know any female ENTP's, but guess initial thought was that she seems more F than T, overall. And I do think she's more Fe than Fi, which is why I thought ENFJ was a possibility).

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I can see ENFJ, but i feel she's too individual and too fond of her freedom to really be a groupleader like an ENFJ.

Aerithria

Senior Thread Terminator
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Prue - ENTJ
Piper - I'd almost say ISTJ, though I could see ISFJ
Phoebe - ENFP
Paige - IxFP, leaning toward ISFP
Cole - ENTJ
Leo - INFP (definite Fi-dom)
Chris - INTJ would be my guess
Wyatt - From the little we see (both good and evil), I'd say ENFJ
Daryl (sp?) - xSTJ, leaning ISTJ

Snow

MBTI Type
ISFJ
I have a hard time seeing that Paige is an INFP. I do see the Fi and yes it is true that Paige:
  1. is a social worker and that she cares about kids
  2. she is motivated by a greater cause
  3. does not like to control people and hates being controlled

But I also often see Paige putting the people who care for her at risk, something Piper and Phoebe struggles with doing a lot, and I see Paige completely disregarding the needs and wants of her sisters e.g. using Cole as bait for catching demons, inviting her friend to stay at the house, telling him about the BoS, stealing the BoS, etc.

If she were -F- I would have thought to see her listen more to her sisters - what's important to them is important to me. But I don't see that at all with her.

What do you make of that?

Kerik_S

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
CharacterTypes around internetMy guess
PrueENTJ ESTJ ENTJ ENTJ ENTJ ENTJ ENTJENTJ
PiperIxFJ ISFJ ISFJ ISFJ ESFJ ISFJ ISFJISFJ
PhoebeExFP ENFP ESFP ENFP ENFP ENFP ENFPENFP
PaigeENFJ ENTP xNFP ENFP ExFP ESFP ENTPENTP
LeoINFJ IxFP INFP INFJ INFJ INFJ INFJINFJ
ChrisIxTJ INFP INFP INFPINFP
ColeENTJ ENTJ ENTJ ESTJ ENTJ ESTJENTJ
DarrylxSTJ ISTJ ISTJ ISFJ ISTPISTP

Prue is like the bad-ass go-getter Mary Sue glue-that-held-the-family-together Surrogate-Dad/Surrogate-Mom and knows how to tell you where any artifact in the world is from.

Piper is totally into "home and hearth"-- and frequently, when the girls are transformed into things, ends up as the "Mother Earth" figure-- wants to own a restaurant and cook and have a stable family. Also very witty and snarky and sassy.

Phoebe is literally an advice columnist who is obsessed with finding love, and her biggest fear is that she's even slightly "evil"

Paige is a social worker, and she's very rebellious and kinda trolls the bad guys, a lot. Her nickname in fandom was also "Raige." xD I love her so much.

Leo is practically worshipped by the Charmed Ones for his ability to counsel them and keep them together in the fighting spirit. In one episode, they basically fall apart and become useless without his guidance. It's kinda pathetic and Chris has to get them to trust themselves.

Chris... I get why they thought he might be INTJ, but I think he's an INFP who just relies on Te a lot because of his rough upbringing. When he integrates more, he gets more INFP'ish.

Cole is likely ENTJ as well. There's an episode where it's mostly him and Prue, and they're literally like the same person and butt heads like crazy.

Darryl... He's a cop, observant, Se. I think he's pretty Fe because he's always pretty good at reading people, and idk.... Just a vibe I get. ISTP