• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Zach Galifianakis

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
He never really looked like an E to me, but it's possible. Some kind of NTP I'd guess. He's got a very deadpan humor obviously. I'm pretty sure he's an N because he doesn't tell jokes in a linear fashion. He'll often just skip around using Ne in random places (although I know Ne isn't uncommon in stand-up comedy, Zach's use of it is very unrestrained and quirky).

HE AIN'T GONNA EMAIL YOU!

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Looks like NP to me. ENTP sounds like a good bet, and funnily enough, he looks like Synarch.

Though Synarch isn't as fat.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
At least np makes sense, yeah. I was thinking beta for some reason.

Oom

Your time is gonna come.
MBTI Type
IsfP
Enneagram
5w4
Burn!

ISXP maybe?

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
After watching bits of the hangover, I've concluded that he's a ridiculously unfunny infp (a terrible, terrible film, by the way).

Bubbleboy

MBTI Type
ENFP
Thank you for a fresh topic, finally.

I see Zach as an Idealist. He has this innocent, childlike air about him. I think he's a very clear Intuitive, because he always looks vacant, like he's not even sure what planet he's on (but I'm sure it's nice and fuzzy on whatever planet he's from) I guess that's what you'd call an unhealthy intuitive. He looks like he picks his clothes out of the drawer very randomly, which also suggest intuitive (or rather intuitive perciever)

Introvert because he seems to always check with his inner self before he speaks. He is also extremely down-dressed. A big portion of even his standup comedy consists of (awkward) silence.

He seems like he's a romantic who lives in his own little fairytale land. He doesn't seem to possess a shred of cynisism, sarcasm, or even logical clarity, which speaks alot of NF instead of NT to me. His silence seems to stem from him struggling with fighting back emotion, not with summoning it. Despite being quiet, he does laugh and cry harder than anyone else in the room, which also speaks feeler to me. When he can't hold back no longer, he has rather loud outbursts.

When asked even a very simple question, he answers another or three others. He doesn't seem to the slightest grasp rules, order or tradition, which of course speaks perciever.

So I suggest INFP. He plays self-loathing characters that try to understand themselves, which I see that in the "real" Zach.

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
After watching bits of the hangover, I've concluded that he's a ridiculously unfunny infp (a terrible, terrible film, by the way).

how dare you. I have never seen the hangover but I will say Zach Galifianakis is not unfunny!