Senior Member the state i am in's Avatar
    MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Default jeff mangum

neutral milk hotel

myers briggs and enneagram.

i've decided infp 4w5 no longer makes sense.

also, what's his wife astra taylor? she did a couple of great philosophy documentaries, one on slavoy zizek!

the whole elephant 6 sound seems very j to me, very integrated and somewhat totalized arrangements. but that impression can happen, falsely, when something IS completely perfect.

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

possibly infp 9w1? he does have burning eyes. he's gotta be sx/sp, especially when you factor in that, if the two nmh records had a theme, it was sex.

he reminds me of a friend of mine who i wanted to type as extremely introverted enfj. as if he had to be a dominant F. i get that feeling with jeff mangum, but i can also imagine infp 9w1 a little bit. i can see a little win butler, but more schizotypal.

what's robert schneider of the apples in stereo? he produced the nmh records, the best olivia tremor control records, and the best beulah record.

MBTI
    INxx

He strikes me as an INFP. Too Fi to be xNFJ hehe
    I would eat an artichoke down to its heart,
    then feed the heart to him.
    It was enough that he was not you and utterly foreign,
    related to no one. So easy to love.

Stansmith

Bump.

Stansmith

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

infp. so/sx. can't tell about 4w5 or 9w1. i go back and forth every few weeks. i'll have a decision made after i seem them this spring.

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Umm. Does this sound like Fi to any of you?

"Everything in the natural world is so amazing, but because we're used to seeing it in one way we take it for granted. We can see an anthill or a roach or a flower or anything, but we have this frame where our mind recognizes an anthill and then moves on, without taking the opportunity to have the sense of awe that we could have if we really looked at it. The montage is about taking pieces of reality and rearranging them-- creating new frames to make you have to stop and look at things in a fresh way. It's basically taking pieces of everyday reality and rearranging them to show people the magic that is inherent in all of these things already."

Quote Originally Posted by the state i am in View Post
    he reminds me of a friend of mine who i wanted to type as extremely introverted enfj.
    I think so.

(And I'm not just saying that because of my type).

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Nights and Days View Post
    Umm. Does this sound like Fi to any of you?

"Everything in the natural world is so amazing, but because we're used to seeing it in one way we take it for granted. We can see an anthill or a roach or a flower or anything, but we have this frame where our mind recognizes an anthill and then moves on, without taking the opportunity to have the sense of awe that we could have if we really looked at it. The montage is about taking pieces of reality and rearranging them-- creating new frames to make you have to stop and look at things in a fresh way. It's basically taking pieces of everyday reality and rearranging them to show people the magic that is inherent in all of these things already."
    yes, it does. magic and wonder, to me, feels like more of an Fi sense. as if they're more in relation to one's own experience. i think these are the most infectious, enjoyable aspects of Fi. i don't know what the equivalent would be. it's so much looser, spontaneous, vibing. maybe Fe would be more wabi sabi, more feng shui, more ergonomic. a kind of perfect understanding of form rather than an entry way into the experience of it. it feels less immersive to me, of its own accord. it's one reason why enfjs, with tertiary Se, seem to be so much better at fully wrapping the experience around you than infjs. infjs spend more resources than enfjs operating from blueprints, rather than the real stuff.

i take back what i said before about elephant 6. as Ne as it gets. all the way to the cosmic warble and take-off.

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Hmm.

MBTI
    infp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/so
    Socionics
    iei Ni

infp 9w1-4w5-6w7 so/sx? or sp/sx? i don't really see him as an sx-dom, although i don't think anyone knows enough about him to actually type him accurately. he could be a 3w4 for all we know.

edit: i think so/sx. the whole elephant 6-mentality is really So.
    Last edited by korvaamaton; 12-06-2017 at 03:38 AM.