• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Brittany Murphy - ENFP?

Afkan

ENFP

In her memory:

ENFP.

She seems a Little Shy...but excited talking about her

fiance looking "Tossed" around "In a Way" w/ the Ladies...and is

Very Suggestive but Not very Literal at all.

That seems less ESFP and more ENFP in this Brittany Murphy Type Interview w/ David Letterman. And then the

failed "Joke" about Breast Cancer trying to make things more Comfortable...again, seemingly ENFP to me.

using the word "Euphoric" seems to Roll off her Tongue. says,

"...joe & I found..... nooks & crannies for.......... yanno......

....Romantic... Moments..." and becomes

Slightly Embarrassed but Giggly when dave L. says, "Like the dryer??!" ENFP.

also seems Poignant: "Money means nothing to me but humor means everything" @ very end of interview

Chloe

she had very NFP vibe..

it's so sad to realize that many celebrities who killed themselves were NFPs... so many! :(

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I see a lot of myself in her but I still think ESFP.

ENFP would be a good second guess though. :thinking: Clear EF type imo.

blahblahbob

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
I see a lot of myself in her but I still think ESFP.

ENFP would be a good second guess though. :thinking: Clear EF type imo.

I don't know, she might have been a not-very-bright ENFP - without meaning any disrespect because the few movies I saw with her in it she was decent enough.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I don't know, she might have been a not-very-bright ENFP - without meaning any disrespect because the few movies I saw with her in it she was decent enough.

I know very intelligent ESFPs. I don't think something like that matters.

blahblahbob

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
I know very intelligent ESFPs. I don't think something like that matters.

I certainly wasn't implying that all ESFPs are stupid and all ENFPs are smart. I've had some ENFP friends with the apparent memory of a goldfish.