• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Give me a fictious INFJ?

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
^ Her character comes across as total INFP (the delicious but not in touch with reality kind) to me.

Space_Oddity

MBTI Type
CAT
Instinctual Variant
so
Amelie's type is somewhat arguable but personally, I agree with the INFJ.

Besides that, for example Sara Crewe in The Little Princess by Frances Hodgson Burnett, Sethe in Beloved by Toni Morrison (imo), maybe Anne Elliot in Persuasion and Jane Eyre, but these two could be INFPs as well. And Sally in Nightmare Before Christmas :)

I'll try to come up with others later...

EDIT: Oh, sorry, I didn't see the 'movie' part. Well then, Sally still stands, and The Little Princess has been made into a movie as well. (And Jane Eyre and Persuasion as well. But they're still literary characters...)

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Belle from Beauty and the Beast for sure.

Space_Oddity

MBTI Type
CAT
Instinctual Variant
so
Belle from Beauty and the Beast for sure.

I'm not quite sure if I agree... I think it's possible to see her as an INFP as well. I also have a feeling that the archetypal 'Beauty and the Beast' pairing is more of a FP-TJ thing.

The trouble with fictional INFJs is that there is usually a very thin line between fictional INFJs and INFPs. Because they're usually both so idealized in fiction, it tends to be really hard to tell them apart.

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
Not a movie reference, but the lesbian in Buffy the Vampire comes over as an INFJ.... not that I watch buffy in about 10 years...:) The red headed lass (Willow?).

Possible Ashley's wife in gone with the wind... can't remember her name either

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Sally from the Nightmare Before Christmas. Jack and Sally are the archetypal ENTP + INFJ pairing.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Sally from the Nightmare Before Christmas. Jack and Sally are the archetypal ENTP + INFJ pairing.

Damn, you beat me by 2 minutes! I was going to say Sally too, she's very INFJ. :cheese:

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The Narrator from Fight Club (main character, I forget his name, played by Edward Norton).

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
LOL

YEA - my avatar changed, been getting a fault message on it for about 4 times

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think Violet from Private Practice is an INFJ.

VagrantFarce

Explain this plz.

He finds release from the drudgery in his life by getting beat up and beating someone else up, i.e. being in the moment and submitting himself to the elements, reacting to things as they happen, and deciding to "stop trying to control things and just let go". All very Auxillary-Se. I can't imagine someone with Inferior-Se having that positive an outlook on getting in a fight or getting in someone's face to provoke a response. "Yes, these are scars I got from fighting. Yes, I enjoy it. You have a problem with that?"

The super secret club full of social delinquents is very Inferior-Fe. "Everyone acts like such stupid sheep, but not us. We're the cool, hip ones in the know.", without realising that the whole thing is just a Tyler Durden cult of personality. When Tyler congratulates Angel Face (after the "do not fuck with us" bathroom scene), you can see The Narrator filled with jealousy, and he subsequently pounds Angel Face into a pulp.