• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Give me a fictious INFJ?

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Duuude, unhealthy ISTP!
Ah no! He was ISFJ! And Belle and Willow were INFPs, the Fi and the Ne were obvious!

Anyway, Lisa Simpson seems to be the prototypical INFJ. :)
I'm not so sure she's an introvert. She's always giving lessons to peoples and trying to help them, even when nobody have ask her anything. That's sounds more ENFJ to me.

Wesley Wyndam-Pryce from BTVS and Angel, the Count Dooku from Star Wars, Scar from The Lion King, Paul Atreides from Dune, James Wilson from House M.D and the Dctor Zhivago from Doctor Zhivago are famous examples of fictionals INFJs. Oh, and Amélie, obviously!:D

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
He finds release from the drudgery in his life by getting beat up and beating someone else up, i.e. being in the moment and submitting himself to the elements, reacting to things as they happen, and deciding to let go of the arbitrary meanings he attaches to things. All very Auxillary-Se. I can't imagine someone with Inferior-Se having that positive an outlook on getting in a fight or getting in someone's face to provoke a response. "Yes, these are scars I got from fighting. Yes, I enjoy it. You have a problem with that?"

The super secret club full of social delinquents is very Inferior-Fe. "Everyone acts like such stupid sheep, but not us. We're the cool, hip ones in the know."

Nah, I think an INFJ could totally do all of that. Sure, not all inferior-Se's would go about it the same way or would do the fighting thing and marvel/be proud at the scars, but that's just the route he took. Another INFJ would take the alcholic route and be 'proud' in all the drinks he/she could put down. Etc. Many variations/possibilities. And an unhealthy INFJ would likely reject/scorn Fe (hence the 'we're all sheep' thought) and would go straight to Ti/Se, hence the ESTP shadow.

-------------

^^ And Paul Atreides and Dr. Zhivago are great.

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
The trouble with fictional INFJs is that there is usually a very thin line between fictional INFJs and INFPs. Because they're usually both so idealized in fiction, it tends to be really hard to tell them apart.

I agree. INFP/INFJ are very similar in movies.

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
Charlotte from Sex and the City?
Hanibal Rising - the Hanibals Aunt
Ginny Weasley in Harry Potter?
Cassandra in I cpatured the Castle (period film 1930s in a rather romantic England).
Atonement - Keira Knightly Charcter - hey one which might be the lead.

KLessard

Aspiring Troens Ridder
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w2
-Briony Tallis (Atonement)
-Jane Eyre as an adult
-Elsie Wright in "Fairy tale a true story" (the movie character, not sure about the actual Elsie Wright)
-I have a feeling Aragorn and Faramir (Lord of the Rings) might be INFJs. But there must be a bunch of diverse NF types in Tolkien's work since it's about noble knights and so on.
-Possibly Emily Starr from Emily of New Moon (Lucy Maud Montgomery). Might be ENFJ.

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
If Dr. Zhivago is INFJ, what is Lara?

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
I'd say Lara is a T type of some form, as she left Zhivago eventualy to go with Comorechy (?sp).... basically she left because of practical reasons... her heart was still Zhivagos... an F type wouldn't do that I don't think

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Is that the one with Keira Knightly as Lara?

Yes. That's right. The older version is also good, though....

I haven't seen it in a while, so I decided to watch it again.

S

Sniffles

Yes. That's right. The older version is also good, though....

I haven't seen it in a while, so I decided to watch it again.

I like the music in the older version, especially the main title:
[youtube="zDkvSKvzUBI"]Dr. Zhivago main title[/youtube]

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I like the music in the older version, especially the main title:
[youtube="zDkvSKvzUBI"]Dr. Zhivago main title[/youtube]

Yes, you're right. The music is better.

incubustribute

MBTI Type
ISFJ
He finds release from the drudgery in his life by getting beat up and beating someone else up, i.e. being in the moment and submitting himself to the elements, reacting to things as they happen, and deciding to "stop trying to control things and just let go". All very Auxillary-Se. I can't imagine someone with Inferior-Se having that positive an outlook on getting in a fight or getting in someone's face to provoke a response. "Yes, these are scars I got from fighting. Yes, I enjoy it. You have a problem with that?"

The super secret club full of social delinquents is very Inferior-Fe. "Everyone acts like such stupid sheep, but not us. We're the cool, hip ones in the know.", without realising that the whole thing is just a Tyler Durden cult of personality. When Tyler congratulates Angel Face (after the "do not fuck with us" bathroom scene), you can see The Narrator filled with jealousy, and he subsequently pounds Angel Face into a pulp.

ISTP:
Ti Se Ni Fe
INFJ:
Ni Fe Ti Se

I think you're onto something with ISTP, but didn't we establish elsewhere in this forum based on YouTube - Fight Club Insomnia that he is INFJ? Your analysis of inferior Fe is more along the lines of the "group" and not the narrator. I sort of figured his love for fighting stemmed from his other personality (alter-ego). At any rate, before I completely disagree with you and assert myself with INFJ, I need to watch the damn thing again :D