User Tag List

First 34567 Last

I once took a MBTI test online and it came up with a few fictional INFJs. Here are the ones they included:

Elizabeth Bennet from Pride and Prejudice
    Bruce Willis's character in The Sixth Sense

Sniffles

Quote Originally Posted by justxher View Post
    Peguy.
    Of course. See I'm not real, Im just a figment of your imagination.

MBTI
    I

Quote Originally Posted by Space_Oddity View Post
    I beat you by 8 hours, guys.
    Haha so you did!

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

Amelie is an INFJ....

there aren't any other that i'm totally sure of

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I vote INFJ for Amelie. I would say she is a bit stronger FJ than I am. She acts her ideals onto the world and the whole thing is about connecting. Also her fantasy about solving all the worlds problems heroically takes the whole FJ thing to its extreme.

Jane Eyre is a striking INFJ I would say. Especially her "psychic" connection to Mr Rochester when she hears him cry out to hear in her mind. It seemed like the archetypal Ni-Fe "aha" moment. She seems rather like a J having a structured approach to life.
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)

From the Undertow CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

Miss Kinnian from Flowers for Algernon. She saw potential in Charlie to grow intellectually.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

From the Undertow CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by toonia View Post

Jane Eyre is a striking INFJ I would say. Especially her "psychic" connection to Mr Rochester when she hears him cry out to hear in her mind. It seemed like the archetypal Ni-Fe "aha" moment. She seems rather like a J having a structured approach to life.
    I agree, and she's in education, which is an INFJ field too. She was quite determined in school too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by incubustribute View Post
    This is interesting...expand on this please

I had her as xSTJ
    I wouldn't have had her pegged out as and SJ....

The N would come form her imaginative thinking when Voldy possessed her and her thinking it was her imagination to begin with... her own real imaginary friend....also cos she carried a torch for for HArry for ages, I think N types are bigger on that than S types.

The F type is because I think she looks after people more - like the twins post the ball. She is emotional about lots of different things. I know her characted is not as big in the book as the leading characters.

I'm also not 100% firm just supposistion... Bonny in the films is veyr F typed

MBTI
    CAT

Quote Originally Posted by toonia View Post
    I vote INFJ for Amelie. I would say she is a bit stronger FJ than I am. She acts her ideals onto the world and the whole thing is about connecting. Also her fantasy about solving all the worlds problems heroically takes the whole FJ thing to its extreme.
    Agreed. I don't really understand why some people see her as a total INFP. I guess that people's notion of an INFJ and an INFP is often pretty mixed and interwined.

Quote Originally Posted by toonia
    I do think she's more of an INFJ but I don't think she's a 'striking' one. I see her as a fair mix between an INFP and an INFJ, actually. As a child, she's much more of an INFP, and even though she usually does come across as an INFJ as an adult, there are still many Fi moments as well, especially towards the end. Her love for Mr. Rochester always felt very INFP to me, even though her general behaviour is rather INFJ-ish.

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Space_Oddity View Post
    I do think she's more of an INFJ but I don't think she's a 'striking' one. I see her as a fair mix between an INFP and an INFJ, actually. As a child, she's much more of an INFP, and even though she usually does come across as an INFJ as an adult, there are still many Fi moments as well, especially towards the end. Her love for Mr. Rochester always felt very INFP to me, even though her general behaviour is rather INFJ-ish.
    I'm not sure what this is worth, but it is rather common over on the INFJ site for the members to mention that they are INFJs, but in their intimate relationships seem much more INFP-ish. It's just an interesting observation. It's come up maybe half a dozen times which perhaps isn't that much in the larger scheme, but enough to notice.

I wish I could think of some others, but my mind is blank.
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)