• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Alice in Wonderland Caterpillar

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
hhhhhhhhhwy

....?

This is only from what I've seen in the clip...

He is very precise with the words that he uses and wants to hear, with an SJ strictness also. Demands clarity, overall is more of a T than an F. Also seems like an Introvert because he's just hanging out alone up on his mushroom.

incubustribute

MBTI Type
ISFJ
My initial read was INTP, but perhaps this is a result of the colorful, Ne-ish way the movie was animated and not because of anything in the character himself. It seemed as if the caterpillar was being purposefully whimsical in asking her "why" and "who are you," as if he knew she didn't know the answer and was simply using semantics to toy with her.

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
I think he's INTP. I had a thread on Disney characters way back in which we discussed the Caterpillar.
He is a smartass.

Qre:us

The only two [weird] characters to 'offer' Alice cryptic [yet 'sage'] advice.....

Caterpillar - INTP
Cheshire Cat - ENTP

xNTP preference of Carroll's, imo, is indicated by those ^ choices, as Carroll himself was most likely an eNTP.

TickTock

Mud and rain and chaos...
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
I think he's INTP. I had a thread on Disney characters way back in which we discussed the Caterpillar.
He is a smartass.

He seems INTJ to me, with his inner pleasure of being superior at riddles and remaining in control. His motives seem more Intj than p driven. Extremely camp which ever he is. Like some kind of art critique. He might even be Entj, he isn't at all phased by having new company.

evilrobot

MBTI Type
nite
Enneagram
5w4
The only two [weird] characters to 'offer' Alice cryptic [yet 'sage'] advice.....

Caterpillar - INTP
Cheshire Cat - ENTP

xNTP preference of Carroll's, imo, is indicated by those ^ choices, as Carroll himself was most likely an eNTP.

The Caterpillar is probably an INTP, the Cheshire Cat is definitely an ENTP.