• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Richard Branson

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You're not even talking Enneagram anymore.

I'm among the most cultured about enneagram on this board, and among the best typist as well, if not the best. That's it.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
"In connection with type 2" was the more accurate term. When they are integrating, people adopt the healthy qualities of a type, but at the security point, they adop the average or even unhealthy qualities. Despite this, we don't see theses behavior in Richard B, so ,you are wrong.

You haven't proven anything about someone's security point, so how can I be wrong based on your lack of substance? But what you are implying is that whenever someone feels secure enough they can actually behave destructively at their point of integration if they want to, perhaps to let off steam.

That sounds like an interesting phenomenon, but I'll need an example of how this proves anything for your side.

It's normal that someone who is type 8 is identified as 8, and if someone is a sociopath, is a clue that he is 8, like shisoid disorder is a clue that someone is 5. That' what happen when people are good at typing, which is not your case.

Which is not, indeed, your case.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You haven't proven anything about someone's security point, so how can I be wrong based on your lack of substance? But what you are implying is that whenever someone feels secure enough they can actually behave destructively at their point of integration if they want to, perhaps to let off steam.

That sounds like an interesting phenomenon, but I'll need an example of how this proves anything for your side.

Which is not, indeed, your case.

Your whole post is an ultimate refuse to see the evidence that you are wrong because you obviously have problems to recognise your errors. That's pathetic.

I'm aware now that there's nothing to espect in a discussion from you, it was your last chance, you're on my ignore list now.

KDude

Ignore lists are for whiny bitches. Especially for this.

Why can't anyone get pissed off about something cool for a change?

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Your whole post is an ultimate refuse to see the evidence that you are wrong because you obviously have problems to recognise your errors. That's pathetic.

I'm aware now that there's nothing to espect in a discussion from you, it was your last chance, you're on my ignore list now.

Give evidence to prove that you're right instead of coming up with more and more theories to prove that I'm wrong.