User Tag List

First 567

Results 61 to 65 of 65

Thread: Richard Branson

  1. #61
    Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Posts
    5,143

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mal12345 View Post
    You're not even talking Enneagram anymore.
    I'm among the most cultured about enneagram on this board, and among the best typist as well, if not the best. That's it.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

    Chaotic Neutral

    E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

    "I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

    "Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

  2. #62
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    13,991

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    "In connection with type 2" was the more accurate term. When they are integrating, people adopt the healthy qualities of a type, but at the security point, they adop the average or even unhealthy qualities. Despite this, we don't see theses behavior in Richard B, so ,you are wrong.
    You haven't proven anything about someone's security point, so how can I be wrong based on your lack of substance? But what you are implying is that whenever someone feels secure enough they can actually behave destructively at their point of integration if they want to, perhaps to let off steam.

    That sounds like an interesting phenomenon, but I'll need an example of how this proves anything for your side.

    Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    It's normal that someone who is type 8 is identified as 8, and if someone is a sociopath, is a clue that he is 8, like shisoid disorder is a clue that someone is 5. That' what happen when people are good at typing, which is not your case.
    Which is not, indeed, your case.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

  3. #63
    Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Posts
    5,143

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mal12345 View Post
    You haven't proven anything about someone's security point, so how can I be wrong based on your lack of substance? But what you are implying is that whenever someone feels secure enough they can actually behave destructively at their point of integration if they want to, perhaps to let off steam.

    That sounds like an interesting phenomenon, but I'll need an example of how this proves anything for your side.



    Which is not, indeed, your case.

    Your whole post is an ultimate refuse to see the evidence that you are wrong because you obviously have problems to recognise your errors. That's pathetic.

    I'm aware now that there's nothing to espect in a discussion from you, it was your last chance, you're on my ignore list now.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

    Chaotic Neutral

    E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

    "I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

    "Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

  4. #64
    Senior Member KDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    8,263

    Default

    Ignore lists are for whiny bitches. Especially for this.

    Why can't anyone get pissed off about something cool for a change?

  5. #65
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    13,991

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    Your whole post is an ultimate refuse to see the evidence that you are wrong because you obviously have problems to recognise your errors. That's pathetic.

    I'm aware now that there's nothing to espect in a discussion from you, it was your last chance, you're on my ignore list now.
    Give evidence to prove that you're right instead of coming up with more and more theories to prove that I'm wrong.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

Similar Threads

  1. "Root of All Evil?" doco by Richard Dawkins
    By darlets in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 06-29-2015, 08:39 AM
  2. Richard Branson
    By dynamiteninja in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-01-2014, 01:13 PM
  3. [NT] Any other NTs have a Genius-Crush on Richard Feynman?
    By Usehername in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-14-2007, 02:16 PM
  4. The Enemies of Reason by Richard Dawkins
    By Sahara in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 08-20-2007, 12:26 PM
  5. [NT] Richard Feynman: Ideal NT?
    By Usehername in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-09-2007, 11:22 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO