First 4567 Last

Thread: Richard Branson

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by mal12345 View Post
    Maybe, maybe not. There is no correlation between adhd and type.
    Wrong. 1s are very unlikely to be behave as adhd. 8s are not likely either, their strong instinctive energy help them to stay in control and consistent.

Branson stays separate and impersonal from the groups he helps.
    Another proof that he is a 7. As a head type he's more at eas with impersonal alternatives than with deep contact. 8s integrated in 2 are the grounded boss, who are close with their subordonate and take things very personally, iron hand in a velvet glove.

Barbara Walters is a type 2.

No.

I think it's strange that people see Courtney Love as an 8, she might be just a disintegrated 7,

She is a sociopath, and she is a 8, so it's normal/ Barry W and James B are 8w9, Barbara W and Courtney L are 8w7.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    No, the "healthy/unhealthy" shit has nothing to do with that. 8w7 who are integrated in 2 are not nice, mental and nervous like he is.

Barry White, James Brown, Barbara Walters and Courtney Love are examples of 8s integrated in 2, they take pride to be positive, seducive, possibly helpful and approchable, but they don't spend too much time thinking, they are not mental and nervous, they lead from the body, a strong and relentless energy from the body, speech commes naturally and they don't need to be funny as a defense mechanism.
    Barbara Walters is not integrated to 2, she's a bitch
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    Elfboy, I still think you're ESFP as well. So I take your defense of ENFP with a grain of salt.
    given you've typed as INFP until recently, I'm not inclined to trust your analysis of me
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    Barbara Walters is not integrated to 2, she's a bitch
    She is a bitch, so she has connection to 2, normal. Being seducive and manipulative is a classic bitch thing. She is not integrated, but the 2 still her security point.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

She is a bitch, so she has connection to 2, normal. Being seducive and manipulative is a classic bitch thing. She is not integrated, but the 2 still her security point.
    my point was she's not very in touch with it
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    given you've typed as INFP until recently, I'm not inclined to trust your analysis of me
    You'd be surprised how many different types type as INFP at some point.

I'm serious though. A lot of things you say and are concerned with are Se. Yet you project a lot of these qualities into some mutant conception of ENFP. It'd be simpler to just recognize ESFPs for what they are.

Unfortunately, you might be one of the people who has a bad perception of what ESFP even is. Most derided type ever, really. I guess I can't blame you for avoiding it.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Wrong. 1s are very unlikely to be behave as adhd. 8s are not likely either, their strong instinctive energy help them to stay in control and consistent.

Another proof that he is a 7. As a head type he's more at eas with impersonal alternatives than with deep contact. 8s integrated in 2 are the grounded boss, who are close with their subordonate and take things very personally, iron hand in a velvet glove.

No.

She is a sociopath, and she is a 8, so it's normal/ Barry W and James B are 8w9, Barbara W and Courtney L are 8w7.
    Those were all supposed to be examples of 8s integrated to 2. You're backtracking, so try not to backtrack all the way to oblivion. A sociopathic 8 is normal? There isn't a "normal" category for any e-type.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

You're not even talking Enneagram anymore.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    You'd be surprised how many different types type as INFP at some point.

I'm serious though. A lot of things you say and are concerned with are Se. Yet you project a lot of these qualities into some mutant conception of ENFP. It'd be simpler to just recognize ESFPs for what they are.

Unfortunately, you might be one of the people who has a bad perception of what ESFP even is. Most derided type ever, really. I guess I can't blame you for avoiding it.
    not at all, I love ESFPs (you're right, they do seem to get a bad wrap), but I don't relate to most of their strengths and weaknesses (if you were to to me as an FJ on the other hand....that I might take offense to lol). if I were an ESFP, that would only mean I was an unusually balanced, unusually introspective, unusually intellectual and unusually future oriented ESFP, so if really were one, it would be a reason to feel better about myself as opposed to worse
    7w8 really explains any and all of my similarities to ESFP
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by mal12345 View Post
    Those were all supposed to be examples of 8s integrated to 2. You're backtracking, so try not to backtrack all the way to oblivion.
    "In connection with type 2" was the more accurate term. When they are integrating, people adopt the healthy qualities of a type, but at the security point, they adop the average or even unhealthy qualities. Despite this, we don't see theses behavior in Richard B, so ,you are wrong.

A sociopathic 8 is normal?
    There isn't a "normal" category for any e-type.
    It's normal that someone who is type 8 is identified as 8, and if someone is a sociopath, is a clue that he is 8, like shisoid disorder is a clue that someone is 5. That' what happen when people are good at typing, which is not your case.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%