• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Alicia Keys

rhinosaur

Just a statistic
MBTI Type
INTP
ENFP?

I just saw her on TV and something about her reminded me of some of the ENFPs here.

Just curious.

Psychdigg

Alicia Keys somatotype is Endomorphy: 5.0 Mesomorphy: 2.5 Ectomorphy: 4.5

On the chart below that would put her right where it says INFP

wpad5994d6_05.jpg

Last edited:

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ISFJ 9w8 Sx/Sp
[youtube=B5gyAYZM8b4]Alicia Keys Interview[/youtube]

You

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
I don't see S at all in any of what she says or does.

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
A celebrity type thread is not complete until INFJ is mentioned!

I was thinking some sort of SFJ, but I would have to examine her more.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Joy behar, an estp, admires the crap out of her on a clip of the view, and the enfj and istj to AK's right do their share of doting. Total beta. infp.

Psychdigg

How about saying something about the person you are typing to show why you believe in your assessment. Look at how they live their private lives. Do they have a large posse or entourage or do they have a couple close confidants. Have they been in frequent/short romances or do they pretty much stay with the relationship. Do they tolerate an abusive relationship? Do they hit the clubs a lot? Are they produtive in the art/career? Do they have a lot of energy and put on a lot of concerts? Or do they like to do a few select venues? Are they on drugs? Do they date the floozies and thugs?
Are they floozies and thugs? Do they mismanage their finances?

Do they have a reputation for being demanding with meaningless trifles in their contracts? Are they one trick ponies?

You've got to think about them the way an investor would?

Read some biographies. Look at the pictures of them when they were children. Look at their mothers and fathers, brothers and sisters. These are the areas where you might see the raw and unadulterated person. What were they like in school? Have they ever tried to kill themselves? Are they all tatted up? What do their tattoos mean?

If they take a break in their career what's the reason?

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
strikes me as ENFP, future orientated, breaking traditions, the new possibilities... all about the feels.

Permabanned
strikes me as INFJ, future orientated, breaking traditions, the new possibilities... all about the feels.