Permabanned
    MBTI
    infp
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    infj None

Quote Originally Posted by Fun in the Sun View Post
    Yeah, I payed more attention to Nirvana's sound than lyrical meaning. It was good music for the angsty teenager.
    Meh, I don't agree with that general desertion.

He was a rich and famous musician who traveled the world and shot himself who a shotgun when he was 27. I think it was more then just teenage angst.

I almost feel like his musical work ended on act 1, when it obviously should have been longer. I feel as though now, it is a story that can continue.

Also, really interesting alternative version.
    Likes Melodrama liked this post

MBTI
    INFP

I see ISFP in interviews and INFP in journals.
    Now, one's journals should be more revelatory than superficial apeareance that can be explained by enneagram (a sx/sp 4w5 would be very rebellious, in-your-face and volatile, thus resembling SP) or nurture, so the journals should win, but...
    He said in numerous interviews that he doesn't think about what the lyrics mean when he writes them, and that many of them are nonsense.
    Also, honestly looking at his lyrics, there are some good ones here and there (''I miss the comfort of being sad'') but I feel an INFP would polish his lyrics more.

So, don't know. What's more likely? An ISFP rambling on his views in journal in a nonsencial manner with comic book drawing, or an INFP saying his lyrics are nonsense that he doesn't think much about?

MBTI
    Enfj
    Enneagram
    7w8 so
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by EonsInTheNight View Post
    I see ISFP in interviews and INFP in journals.
    Now, one's journals should be more revelatory than superficial apeareance that can be explained by enneagram (a sx/sp 4w5 would be very rebellious, in-your-face and volatile, thus resembling SP) or nurture, so the journals should win, but...
    He said in numerous interviews that he doesn't think about what the lyrics mean when he writes them, and that many of them are nonsense.
    Also, honestly looking at his lyrics, there are some good ones here and there (''I miss the comfort of being sad'') but I feel an INFP would polish his lyrics more.

So, don't know. What's more likely? An ISFP rambling on his views in journal in a nonsencial manner with comic book drawing, or an INFP saying his lyrics are nonsense that he doesn't think much about?
    he does a lot of heroine
    In order for society to survive, we must all pitch in and cooperate with one another, split the resources fairly.
    If we get greedy, everything will fall apart
    The main reason why there is no long peace is because everything is set and stone.
    Another is that resources are limited and the ones who had the most goes bad because they are in control.

Quote Originally Posted by draon9 View Post
    he does a lot of heroine
    did a lot of heroin
    Likes Starry, Melodrama liked this post

MBTI
    Enfj
    Enneagram
    7w8 so
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Fay View Post
    did a lot of heroin
    I do not think he is an fi dom though
    In order for society to survive, we must all pitch in and cooperate with one another, split the resources fairly.
    If we get greedy, everything will fall apart
    The main reason why there is no long peace is because everything is set and stone.
    Another is that resources are limited and the ones who had the most goes bad because they are in control.

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Blackout View Post
    Meh, I don't agree with that general desertion.

He was a rich and famous musician who traveled the world and shot himself who a shotgun when he was 27. I think it was more then just teenage angst.

I almost feel like his musical work ended on act 1, when it obviously should have been longer. I feel as though now, it is a story that can continue.
    The documentaries of his life are very interesting, and indicate INFP even more than ISFP. The grunge look might throw people off from INFP, but he is idealistic in a way that is more ethereal and abstract. He very much resisted materialism and was quite disjunct from the world in his idealism. His relationship was very scary and I think she is a narcissist/sociopath, and probably was responsible for his death.
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)
    Likes EonsInTheNight liked this post

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

He was INFP.

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by labyrinthine View Post
    The documentaries of his life are very interesting, and indicate INFP even more than ISFP. The grunge look might throw people off from INFP, but he is idealistic in a way that is more ethereal and abstract. He very much resisted materialism and was quite disjunct from the world in his idealism. His relationship was very scary and I think she is a narcissist/sociopath, and probably was responsible for his death.
    The thing with idealistic is that ISFPs are Fi-doms so there's no reason they wouldn't be. Actually Cobain inherited allot from the more value driven side of American hardcore punk scene, like Husker Du, Wipers and Fugazi (altough he never mentions Husker Du or Fugazi, but the sentiment is similar). People like Bob Mould, Ian McKaye or Guy Piccioto come as ISFPs in interviews, they're authentic but also down-to-earth and frankly, much more intelligent than Cobain. Now, Cobain's actual influence is Greg Sage from Wipers ( he covered Return of the Rat and D7) but I don't have interviews with that guy, altough I highly suspect he was IxFP.
    Likes labyrinthine liked this post

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by labyrinthine View Post
    The thing with idealistic is that ISFPs are Fi-doms so there's no reason they wouldn't be. Actually Cobain inherited allot from the more value driven side of American hardcore punk scene, like Husker Du, Wipers and Fugazi (altough he never mentions Husker Du or Fugazi, but the sentiment is similar). People like Bob Mould, Ian McKaye or Guy Piccioto come as ISFPs in interviews, they're authentic but also down-to-earth and frankly, much more intelligent than Cobain. Now, Cobain's actual influence is Greg Sage from Wipers ( he covered Return of the Rat and D7) but I don't have interviews with that guy, altough I highly suspect he was IxFP.