Permabanned
    MBTI
    infp
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    infj None

Quote Originally Posted by plastic ciel View Post
    That sport thing really has nothing to do with being N/S. I'm a very unactive, lazy, sport-hating ISTJ. I have a ton of N friends who are athletes. As for eccentric; Se loves being strange, awkward for shock value. He shocked people; he was good at it, it came naturally to him. Also, lots of SPs like alternative stuff, find it cool for what it is, and not the theory behind it.
    Yes, I know, that is actually what I am trying to say. But also, he very much had a message and idea behind his artwork I think, but I think it was often missed or wasn't really that easily picked up on quite often. He has been described as being "prophetic" at times, and there are enough instances where he had a purpose or a reason for his behavior. I don't think he always that often just tried to shock people, or for the sake of it. And even then, you get the idea that at least in a few of his songs, that his lyrics are really speaking from a higher vantage point.

Of course, many say that Cobain was simply writing about and expressing his sense of "alienation" (oh no what's that)
    I remember in one live show he said something like "The Dinosaurs...will have their day..."

What do you think he meant by that? I'm pretty sure that was a metaphor. I mean, that's pretty much all he said. Dinosaurs=Fossil fuel? get it.

Schemata Architect CognitiveLiberty's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

I believe he was actually a ESTJ 6w5 8w7 3w4 sp/so. Discuss.

People... people...people... stop this nonsense! INFP 4w5 sx/sp and nothing else.
    Johari Nohari
    5 cp6 9w1 4w5 sx/sp | RLUAI | INTP ILI-Ni

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

he was a whiny little bitch, but I loved him anyways.

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

I'd say ISFP with a gift for lyricism.

Senior Member RedAmazoneFriendZone's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Blanchard View Post
    ENTP, I think
    Ne, Ti, Fe, Si
    It is logical. Futhermore To an INTP Would be very difficult to sing in a stage with thousands persons.
    I vote for INFP.

INFP can be pushed up by a group, plus can have music as a hobby, then be very talented....and...even if shy....go on stage and...fall into drugs that they believe with push them towards sucess and....here we go....

INFP 4wing5. Courtney love's testimony about him :

https://youtu.be/fgqt0ofwE3g

I also agree about the fact she could be an unhealthy ENTJ.
    "Yes I'm a very stable person!"
    ALL THAT WE SEE OR SEEM TO BE IS BUT A DREAM WITHIN A DREAM

Permabanned
    MBTI
    infp
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    infj None

Quote Originally Posted by Fun in the Sun View Post
    I'd say ISFP with a gift for lyricism.

This song sort of makes me think he was an ISFP

I'm sorry, but he seems too detached and not 'earthy' enough to really be an isfp. He wasn't really nature-y or earthy at all, and I don't he cared at all about really being trendy or anything. He had very strong values and 'ideals' and even lived his life by them. He wore drag on stage often, because he hated gender norms.

He has stated things like that many times. So again...

It's usually NF's who most often are reprimanded for things like that, because it seems like most everyone else thinks that human rights are a waste of time, and cry-baby liberal nonsense.

So there you go, show me a flaming heated humanitarian and outwardly compassionate NT, or something. Meh.
    They would laugh at you and say you are full of nonsense.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    infp
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    infj None

Haha, sorry I know that seems kinda typist. I am not trying to be.

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Blackout View Post

This song sort of makes me think he was an ISFP

I'm sorry, but he seems too detached and not 'earthy' enough to really be an isfp. He wasn't really nature-y or earthy at all, and I don't he cared at all about really being trendy or anything. He had very strong values and 'ideals' and even lived his life by them. He wore drag on stage often, because he hated gender norms.

He has stated things like that many times. So again...

It's usually NF's who most often are reprimanded for things like that, because it seems like most everyone else thinks that human rights are a waste of time, and cry-baby liberal nonsense.

So there you go, show me a flaming heated humanitarian and outwardly compassionate NT, or something. Meh.
    They would laugh at you and say you are full of nonsense.
    Maybe it was his rocker attitude that seemed ISFP to me. I really didn't pay too much attention to his music. You seem to know a bit more about him than I do. So yeah, I can see INFP.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    infp
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    infj None

Quote Originally Posted by Fun in the Sun View Post
    Maybe it was his rocker attitude that seemed ISFP to me. I really didn't pay too much attention to his music. You seem to know a bit more about him than I do. So yeah, I can see INFP.
    YES XD

He is one of my favorite musicians, and his music helped me through some really difficult times. I feel as though he is the symbol for alienation.

I think he very much believed in what was supposedly the philosophy behind 'punk-music' whilst many in that scene simply thought it was cool to be a part of, or they just liked it. I think has been said many times about him as well.

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Blackout View Post
    YES XD

He is one of my favorite musicians, and his music helped me through some really difficult times. I feel as though he is the symbol for alienation.

I think he very much believed in what was supposedly the philosophy behind 'punk-music' whilst many in that scene simply thought it was cool to be a part of, or they just liked it. I think has been said many times about him as well.
    Yeah, I payed more attention to Nirvana's sound than lyrical meaning. It was good music for the angsty teenager.