• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Oliver Stone's W

evilrobot

MBTI Type
nite
Enneagram
5w4
The movie’s Bush Jr., like the real one, is an SFP imitating his STJ father, which caused him to be mistyped as an ESTJ.

Sol_

MBTI Type
ESTJ
real GW Bush is ENFJ, like Hitler, Reagan, Ahmadinejad, Medvedev, Sarkozy, Berlusconi and other nice people

Valuable_Money

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w6
real GW Bush is ENFJ, like Hitler, Reagan, Ahmadinejad, Medvedev, Sarkozy, Berlusconi and other nice people

You cant compare bush to hitler because hitler actualy won people over.

Bush wasnt evil he was just incompetent. Also yeah he was ESTP.

Ruthie

MBTI Type
?
Agreed that Bush is ESxP, but I see more ESFP then ESTP.

InfiniteIntrigue

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
sp
I'm not sure about the last two letters but Bush is definitely a Extroverted Sensor. Haha, Bush would have been more popular with people if he had been an ENFJ. Though I don't exactly prefer ENFJ's. I like my elected officials to be specific and not use flowery speeches.