User Tag List

First 7891011 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

I thought Joel was a very repressed INFP and Clementine was ENFP, but I think a strong case has been made that she's ESFP.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Honestly, I don't understand how people ever came to the conclusion of Clementine being an ENFP.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    Honestly, I don't understand how people ever came to the conclusion of Clementine being an ENFP.

She doesn't remind me at all of the ESFP women I know, but she's eerily similar to the ENFP women I know.

I still don't think she's an ESFP.

Joel seems INFx to me, but that's the closest I can get.

MBTI
    ENFP

One of the problems I had with typing Clementine as an ENFP was her lack of loyalty and the way she seemed to end her relationship with Joel, however, she ended her relationship it seems by reading between the lines and due to paranoia, perceiving problems and insults that perhaps were not even there and thus leaving Joel in a state of confusion over the ending of their relationship. This seemed very ENFPish to me however, almost everything else about her manner and her constant state of living in the present tense seemed very ESFPish to me
    ... couldn't drag me away

eljko Ranatovic: argus
    eljko Ranatovic: do you want heir's?
    WildHorses: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    eljko Ranatovic: to carry your genealogical code??

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Wild horses View Post
    One of the problems I had with typing Clementine as an ENFP was her lack of loyalty and the way she seemed to end her relationship with Joel, however, she ended her relationship it seems by reading between the lines and due to paranoia, perceiving problems and insults that perhaps were not even there and thus leaving Joel in a state of confusion over the ending of their relationship. This seemed very ENFPish to me however, almost everything else about her manner and her constant state of living in the present tense seemed very ESFPish to me

It is a mistake to think that SFPs are not just as sensitive as NFPs. The difference between the NFP and SFP is that the SFP will DO something in the meat world to help ease their pain a lot faster than the NFP will.

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    It is a mistake to think that SFPs are not just as sensitive as NFPs. The difference between the NFP and SFP is that the SFP will DO something in the meat world to help ease their pain a lot faster than the NFP will.

Oh I know that they absolutely are as sensitive, I have agreat ESFP friend who is extremely sensitive alot more so than myself, I don't know how I gave you the impression that I thought otherwise?! (but apologises if I did somehow)

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Joel had this quiet, pent up frustration about him that's very indicative of an ISFJ. When his car got damaged in parking, he left a note that said "thanks". And he was nitpicky about clementine's flaws - which she pointed it out to him. Even though he cared for clamentine more than any other woman, he was reluctant to have kids because he didn't think she was "mother" material. He was constantly simmering with emotions that he had trouble expressing until it would finally explode in viciousness (like that time he basically accused clemntine of being a whore). All of this is indicative of unhealthy ISFJ behavior.
    Can I just ask Edgar, when was the last time you watched this movie... Just out of interest...??? I find it really amazing that you have focused on this movie in such detail.(Like you even remember what the note said) Have you watched it more than once? It's interesting because when me and my friend who is also INTJ (Possibly ENTJ) both watch a movie we come out remembering totally different things about it.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Wild horses View Post
    Can I just ask Edgar, when was the last time you watched this movie... Just out of interest...??? I find it really amazing that you have focused on this movie in such detail.(Like you even remember what the note said) Have you watched it more than once? It's interesting because when me and my friend who is also INTJ (Possibly ENTJ) both watch a movie we come out remembering totally different things about it.
    I saw it once. In the theater, when it came out.
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    I saw it once. In the theater, when it came out.
    That is pretty amazing! I am rewatching it now just to find that one bit cos I kinda want it not to be in there! Well when I say I'm watching it it's in the background whilst I'm posting and on vent and surfing the net But truely Edgar hats off to you!! Like WOW and stuff....

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Joel: ISFJ
    Clementine: ESFP

Patrick: ISTP
    Stan: INTP
    Mary: ENFP
    Howard: ENFJ
    Last edited by Speed Gavroche; 11-16-2009 at 09:07 AM.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan