User Tag List

First 5131415

Quote Originally Posted by GarrotTheThief View Post
    good movie depressing though to me.
    Why was it depressing to you? Do you feel that they were bound to keep repeating the same patterns?

Anyway, Clementine is pretty clearly an ENFP 7 to me. Joel is some kind of Si dom. Yay, socionics (semi)-duality?
    Likes GarrotTheThief liked this post

The Green Jolly Robin H.
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Arcana View Post
    Why was it depressing to you? Do you feel that they were bound to keep repeating the same patterns?

Anyway, Clementine is pretty clearly an ENFP 7 to me. Joel is some kind of Si dom. Yay, socionics (semi)-duality?
    To be honest. I can't quite remember. I was a jr. in college when I watched it and now I'm almost 30, or 29, or 28. I can't remember.lol.
    "i shut the door and in the morning
    it was open
    -the end"

Olemn slammed his hammer and from the sparks on the metal of his anvil came the spheres of the heavens.

Sayrah blew life into the spheres and they moved. From her wheel she weaved the names of people in to mystery.

MBTI
    InFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx

Methinks:
    Joel - SiFi ISTJ. Not sure about enneagram, but I would guess either 9w1 or 6w5, sp/sx, with a 4w5 fix
    Clementine - definitely ENFP in the original script, though I could see either ENFP or ESFP for how she's actually portrayed in the movie. Some of the quotes that screamed Ne-dom were left out. 7w6-4w3-8w7 sx/sp

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_X View Post
    yeah...meant to ask actually. i'm not good at typing people but i can recognize and enfp a lot of the time.
    That's how I am. I can typically recognize ENFP in people who I feel more comfortable and less judged with. The friends that I don't fear losing are always ENFPs.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    istp
    Enneagram
    gvf
    Socionics
    gfxd Ni

I don't like this movie at all. Very, very overrated and a shame too coming from genius Charlie Kaufman. Just thought I'd get that out there before stating this opinion: the Jim Carrey character was definitely INFP in my book.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by GarrotTheThief View Post
    To be honest. I can't quite remember. I was a jr. in college when I watched it and now I'm almost 30, or 29, or 28. I can't remember.lol.
    That feel.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SEE Se

I really enjoyed the film. It sort of felt like my mind projected into a screen. I have that experience ingrained into a handful of other movies as well, and each has forever unlocked a room in my mind.

Clementine strikes me as ENFP, and this seems to hold up true if I compare her to Se-doms. I don't think we've seen enough of Joel to really say... He seems like some blurry mixture of IxFJ and INFP, and if that's the case I can totally understand their rocky relationship. She found a new and attractive paint color to splatter around her heart, but it dried hideously and she left, the film making it clear that this has happened to her with previous relationships and she has the urge to find new people as much as she does to dye her hair. The ending is kind of ambiguous: will this new color become her favorite after fine tuning, or will she let the bottle fry in the sun?

I've been meaning to see Being John Malkovitch too. I saw pieces of it before when it was on TV, but couldn't focus enough to stick with it.
    I want my cake and I wanna eat it too