First 412131415 Last

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEI

Quote Originally Posted by metaphours View Post
    I just watched this movie again for like the tenth time and I'm pretty sure about Joel's type but I dunno about Clementine's.

Joel: INFP
    Clementine: ENTJ

Opinions? Different ideas?
    Joel INFP.
    Clementine ENFP.
    "I don't know a perfect person.
    I only know flawed people who are still worth loving."
    -John Green

Joel - ISFJ or INFP
    Clementine - ENFP

Other characters?

I found the ending much happier (and less sappy and "oh really?" than many other romances). It presents the idea of fate. No matter what happens, they will always find each other again. Maybe, eventually, they will find themselves able to work through their problems together. There's reality there, too, as who does not know of two people who keep going through the exact same issues and the exact same fights, yet keep winding up together romantically again and again as if they've just "forgotten" those problems?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

joel: infp
    clementine: esfp

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

I think Joel is ISTJ now... little Te-aux, just enough to be nitpicky & sometimes insensitive to Clementine, and heavy, childish tertiary Fi.
    If not, then INFP with serious lack of Ne.

9w1 seems right for him also. She does seem 7w6 too, and I lean towards ENFP for her still.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3

really old topic but... Clementine is definitely ENFP. I think it's not true that Clementine lives in the "here and now" (even tho she seems like she does - trying to escape the past by all means is the point of the whole movie. If she was really "living in the here and now", she would never have gone to Lacuna Inc to begin with, she would have just... moved on. She was obviously trying to escape the past). The whole movie is happening in the past, so I guess both Clementine and Joel must be Ne.

Intuitive types
    are mostly in the past or in the future
    Clementine: Joely?
    Joel: Yeah Tangerine?
    Clementine: Am I ugly?
    Joel: Uh-uh.
    Clementine: When I was a kid, I thought I was. I can't believe I'm crying already. Sometimes I think people don't understand how lonely it is to be a kid, like you don't matter. So, I'm eight, and I have these toys, these dolls. My favorite is this ugly girl doll who I call Clementine, and I keep yelling at her, "You can't be ugly! Be pretty!" It's weird, like if I can transform her, I would magically change, too.
    Joel: [kisses Clementine] You're pretty.
    Clementine: Joely, don't ever leave me.
    Joel: You're pretty... you're pretty... pretty...
    (also, the "Joely, don't ever leave me." shows that she's somewhat concerned about the future... isn't it?)

are interested in everything new and unusual
    Do I really have to explain that one?

do not like routine
    Joel: I can't see anything that I don't like about you.
    Clementine: But you will! But you will. You know, you will think of things. And I'll get bored with you and feel trapped because that's what happens with me.
    Joel: Okay.
    Clementine: [pauses] Okay.
    are attracted more to the theory than the practice

often have doubts
    I mean, I’m always anxious, thinking I’m not living my life to the fullest, taking advantage of every possibility, making sure I’m not wasting one second of the little time I have.

Sensing types are also said to be "self-confident" and "realistic", which Clementine is definitely not. And overall, almost nobody is 100% Ne or Se, and overall I think she's more Ne..

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I don't think you've talked enough to ESF people.
    There's also a known flaw in the tests where ESFPs regularly can mistype themselves as N's, and there's a reason why that occurs.

A lot of Clem's ramblings are unfocused and jump from momentary experience to momentary experience. N's typically have more big-picture coherence as the primary underlying quality, but we don't really see that with her. There's no real thesis to what she says, which is why she becomes confused so easily even if in the moment she is passionate.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ni

Quote Originally Posted by metaphours View Post
    I just watched this movie again for like the tenth time and I'm pretty sure about Joel's type but I dunno about Clementine's.

Joel: INFP
    Clementine: ENTJ

Opinions? Different ideas?
    I think Joel Is INFJ and Clementine ENFP

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Piu-Piu View Post
    really old topic but... Clementine is definitely ENFP. I think it's not true that Clementine lives in the "here and now" (even tho she seems like she does - trying to escape the past by all means is the point of the whole movie. If she was really "living in the here and now", she would never have gone to Lacuna Inc to begin with, she would have just... moved on. She was obviously trying to escape the past). The whole movie is happening in the past, so I guess both Clementine and Joel must be Ne.

Intuitive types
    are mostly in the past or in the future

(also, the "Joely, don't ever leave me." shows that she's somewhat concerned about the future... isn't it?)

are interested in everything new and unusual
    Do I really have to explain that one?

do not like routine

are attracted more to the theory than the practice

often have doubts

Sensing types are also said to be "self-confident" and "realistic", which Clementine is definitely not. And overall, almost nobody is 100% Ne or Se, and overall I think she's more Ne..
    I agree shes definitely Enfp

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx

Joel seems more like an S type to me. Definitely an introvert though. I can see Clem as ENFP.

The Green Jolly Robin H.
    MBTI
    ENTJ

good movie depressing though to me.
    "i shut the door and in the morning
    it was open
    -the end"

Olemn slammed his hammer and from the sparks on the metal of his anvil came the spheres of the heavens.

Sayrah blew life into the spheres and they moved. From her wheel she weaved the names of people in to mystery.