User Tag List

First 31112131415 Last

Results 121 to 130 of 147

  1. #121
    Senior Member INTP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx
    Posts
    7,823

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    well your mother is an enfp...right?
    but im not my mother. or am i
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

    Read

  2. #122
    mod love baby... Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,086

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    but im not my mother. or am i
    no haha i said maybe you have to be one or really know one...i'd imagine you know your mother pretty well yeah??
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

  3. #123
    Senior Member INTP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx
    Posts
    7,823

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    no haha i said maybe you have to be one or really know one...i'd imagine you know your mother pretty well yeah??
    yea i know my mom pretty well, but she doesent resemble clementine at all
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

    Read

  4. #124
    meinmeinmein! mmhmm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    2,300

    Default

    just watched this with jock for the first time.
    i really liked adaptation and wanted to give
    this a whirl.

    i thought joel and clementine were annoying.
    joel moreso than clementine. i kept on thinking
    what a pathetic little pussyface joel is.

    jock typed him as a 9 and that makes a lot of
    sense to me. i forgot if he typed clementine.
    i think she's a 7? that impulsive need to just
    go go go. whatever.

    clementine ruined visually good moments by
    opening her mouth. no like.

    didn't like the characters. didn't like the story.
    but i really liked the way the story was told/unfolded.
    every normal man must be tempted, at times,
    to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag,
    and begin slitting throats.
    h.l. mencken

  5. #125
    Administrator highlander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni
    Posts
    17,903

    Default

    I don't know what types they are but I love that movie.

    Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

    Tri-type 639

  6. #126
    Blah Orangey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE
    Posts
    6,364

    Default

    As I said in the other thread about this:

    Joel: ISFJ
    Clementine: ESFP
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

  7. #127
    No moss growing on me Giggly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so
    Posts
    9,666

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mmhmm View Post
    i thought joel and clementine were annoying.
    joel moreso than clementine. i kept on thinking
    what a pathetic little pussyface joel is.

    jock typed him as a 9 and that makes a lot of
    sense to me. i forgot if he typed clementine.
    i think she's a 7? that impulsive need to just
    go go go. whatever.

    clementine ruined visually good moments by
    opening her mouth. no like.

    didn't like the characters. didn't like the story.
    but i really liked the way the story was told/unfolded.
    It was a story of two people who had problems individually, and got together with the other because the other had strength in the area where they were weak. But instead of learning from each other and growing together as people/a couple, they held onto their comfortable problems and began to wielded them as weapons against each other. It was pretty frustrating and disgusting to watch, and, sadly, something real people do all the time.

    I prefer romantic movies with happy endings.

  8. #128
    Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    8,193

    Default

    Basically what @mmhmm said is what I thought about the movie. Visually/structurally interesting but the actual content I thought was boring.

    Joel is 9w1 INFP[FiSi] or ISFJ, the arguments for both are pretty good and honestly this character bored me to death so I didn't pay too much attention.

    Clementine seemed 7w6 to me, and ESFP. Wings for 7s can be tough sometimes because 7w counter 6 and 7w8 look the same to me. She was the rather formulaic EFP with daddy/prettiness issues that we've all come to associate with type.



  9. #129
    Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    8,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    It was a story of two people who had problems individually, and got together with the other because the other had strength in the area where they were weak. But instead of learning from each other and growing together as people/a couple, they held onto their comfortable problems and began to wielded them as weapons against each other. It was pretty frustrating and disgusting to watch, and, sadly, something real people do all the time.

    I prefer romantic movies with happy endings.
    They got together at the end despite knowing some of the issues they'd face with each other. Love and feelings prevail, and all that crap. Seems as happy an ending as any.



  10. #130
    No moss growing on me Giggly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so
    Posts
    9,666

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    They got together at the end despite knowing some of the issues they'd face with each other. Love and feelings prevail, and all that crap. Seems as happy an ending as any.
    Oh yeah, I forgot they got back together at the end. It's been a while since I've seen it.

Similar Threads

  1. Closing of the American Mind - a review
    By Sniffles in forum Academics and Careers
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-08-2008, 05:26 PM
  2. [MBTItm] Drowning inside the mythical mind of an INTP
    By Pseudonym_Alpha in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-16-2007, 09:14 AM
  3. The difference of the N and the S mind in Art and Music
    By wildcat in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-11-2007, 02:22 PM
  4. The Human Mind - the sum of its parts or something more?
    By Geoff in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-15-2007, 06:14 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO