• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Santa Clause

G

Ginkgo

What type is Santa Clause? I'm thinking XNFJ. Such global acts of kindness require planning and relentless altruism. Better yet, what type was Saint Nick?

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Probably ENFJ. The dominant Fe is pretty apparent.

INTPness

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I'm going with INFJ.

He's Fe, but he's predominantly Ni. How else would he intuitively know whether every kid in the whole world has been good or bad? Heck, he even knows when you are sleeping. Santa Claus has some mad Ni skills.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Dudes! No way! Think about it, dividing the kids up between those who are naughty and those who are nice, remembering all the kiddies names and which list they're on. Superior Si and strong traditional beliefs, clearly Santa is an ESFJ.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
^^ Agree

ESFJ

Giving presents tends to be a concrete form of communication.

Charmed Justice

Nickle Iron Silicone
MBTI Type
INFJ
Global Surveillance
Keeping list, and actually checking them, multiple times
Deeming small children "naughty" and "nice"

Don't let the fat cheeks and big jolly laugh fool you. Santa Clause is EVIL.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
Definitely Fe-dom. ESFJ and ENFJ are debatable.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Santa Claus is totally an ENFJ.

I don't think an ESFJ would approve of flying around the world in an open sleigh on fairy dust and reindeer power.

Grace

MBTI Type
INTJ
My personal image of Santa is that he is an introvert.

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
ESFP.... the elves do all the work/planning!

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
According to Keirsey, Santa Claus is most likely ESFJ.

"The Guardian type known as the Provider (ESFJ) is sometimes known as the "Santa Claus" personality since they are generally well-liked and notice whenever situations become "naughty or nice." They provide for the welfare of many and usually show well-developed social skills. They are happiest in positions where they need to deal with people. It is not uncommon to find them in health care, as a physician, nurse, or respiratory therapist. They also can be attracted to the field of education, social service, or religion. In business they may be a retail owner, receptionist, real estate agent, or sales representative. The common theme is their service to others. Says Alice, "As a teen I did hospital volunteer work, but decided I preferred education so got my teaching degree. I've been teaching elementary school for 5 years. I love helping children to learn.""

Keirsey' PersonalityZone - Temperament and Your Career

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
Isn't the Santa clause that only good boys and girls get presents?

The Santa Clause: In putting on the suit and entering the sleigh, the wearer waives any and all right to any previous identity, real or implied, and fully accepts the duties and responsibilities of Santa Claus, in perpetuity to which some time the wearer becomes unable to do so, by either accident or design.

:D

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The Santa Clause: In putting on the suit and entering the sleigh, the wearer waives any and all right to any previous identity, real or implied, and fully accepts the duties and responsibilities of Santa Claus, in perpetuity to which some time the wearer becomes unable to do so, by either accident or design.
:D
Yeah, that was my first thought upon entering the thread: Santa Claus, or "The Santa Clause"?

If Santa Claus, then I agree 100% on ESFJ. If "The Santa Clause", then: Scott's probably an ESTP (like Tim Allen), Charlie's probably an EFP, and Bernard is one of my favorite ISTJs in any movie ever* -- but I have no idea about the other characters.

Edit: So, I guess Santa's an ESFJ and Mrs. Claus is an ISFJ? Or another ESFJ? She has the stereotypical SFJ Domestic Goddess thing going on.

*Bernard: Excuse me, are we on a coffee break?
Elf girl: We don't drink coffee.
Bernard: THEN I GUESS THE BREAK IS OVER.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Santa Clause is clearly an evil INTJ overlord Mastermind with evil schemes for deluding all the wonderful children of the world into believing he is for real and programming them to be nice!

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Santa Clause is clearly an evil INTJ overlord Mastermind with evil schemes for deluding all the wonderful children of the world into believing he is for real and programming them to be nice!
No, man! Look at the skill with which Santa created his cult of personality. Obvious ENFJ. ;)

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ya, I figured the whole time he's an ENFJ with charismatic appeal and humanitarian altruism, but it sure was funny as hell constructing an argument for him being that bad brand of INTJ!

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Ya, I figured the whole time he's an ENFJ with charismatic appeal and humanitarian altruism, but it sure was funny as hell constructing an argument for him being that bad brand of INTJ!
INTJ Santa would be scary. :(

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INTJ Santa would be scary. :(
Around our house, Santa is an INTJ, and somehow manages to choose (and actually arrange) just the right presents for a wide range of people.