• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Santa Clause

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Not to be such a nitpicking douche, but would somebody please change the thread title to Santa Claus? There is no E in the word Claus. The title for the 1994 family movie The Santa Clause was a pun.

I see Santa Claus is an ENTJ -- instead of an ENTP, who would build and tinker with new gadgets himself, an ENTJ would direct his elves to do it.

I don't see Santa Claus as that service-oriented because in almost every movie about Santa that I've seen, he's designing and building things that kids would never want.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=8031]Ginkgo[/MENTION]
E?FJ 8w9>7w6>2w3 So/Sx with lots of 2 integration :D

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Around our house, Santa is an INTJ, and somehow manages to choose (and actually arrange) just the right presents for a wide range of people.
Coriolis
Benevolent Mastermind of Peace, Joy, and Christmas Spirit, Ph.D
Maximizing Holiday Cheer With Perfect Efficiency And Zero Schmaltz Tolerance Since 19??​

R

Riva

Growing up I thought I was a Christian thanks to Christmas gifts given to me by Santa Claus.

Imagine how shocked I was to find out I wasn't one.

Sigh!

EXFJ for him.

Froody Blue Gem

Necromancing Scapelamb
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I think ESFJ 2w1 7w8 9w1 so/sx for him. With his giving, generous spirit, spreading goodwill when the holiday season comes around. Even if it's very commercialized in our culture, breaking down his prime characteristics and going back to the wholesomeness of the story for younger children, that temperament checks out.