• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Hannah Arendt; Fe-user

Blackwater

MBTI Type
ERTP
I am sorry that I don't have time to write a long post, but I've never really gotten Hannah Arendt. Why is she so significant? - Would we even have taken her serious as a philosopher if she had been a male? Or if she had not had the engagement with Heidegger? And most importantly: What is her type?

I used to think ENTP, she is clearly an extrovert who writes accessibly and never too obstrusely. I though that she was merely an underdeveloped ENTP without anything truly original to say.

But recently, I have begun to think of her as an ENFJ. I think her attempts to desribe various things, be thay philosophical tidings or political systems make much more sense if you see it as an Fe-dominant personlity trying to tell us all what to think.

Litvyak

No Cigar
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm not sure about her type, though I've read a couple of things from her ('What is politics?'), and I really dislike her thinking and writing style.

Now that I think of it, ENFJ might be the correct assumption. Definitely not an ENTP.

proteanmix

Plumage and Moult
Enneagram
1w2
@ blackwater: I have never heard of this person before, but wow, just from those few sentences you describe her with does she need be in remedial classes or something?

S

Sniffles

I generally hate Arendt too. Much of her analysis of "totalitarianism" is pretty ahistorical.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
I don't know...I kind of liked Eichmann in Jerusalem. As to her type, I'm pretty convinced that she's some sort of F.