Father Vito Cornelius: INTP His assistant: INFJ
    Zorg: INTJ
    Ruby Rhod: ENFP

General Munro: ESTH
    The president: ENTJ
    Professor Mactilburgh: ENTP
    Professor Pacoli: ENTP
    Billy: ISFJ

General Staedert, General Tudor, Major Iceborg: all are xSTJs.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

This movie is easily in my top 5 movies of all time, i have seen it so many many times

my thoughts

Korben Dallas: ISTP for sure
    Leeloo: ISFJ
    Father Vito Cornelius: INTP His assistant: INFP (he is not an INFJ lol)
    Zorg: INTJ
    Ruby Rhod: ExFP

General Munro: ESTP
    The president: ExTJ
    Professor Mactilburgh: ENTP
    Professor Pacoli: ENTP
    Billy: ISFx (p i think, not alot of screen time)

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Requeim View Post
    This movie is easily in my top 5 movies of all time, i have seen it so many many times
    Good, you probably know the characters better than me.

Korben Dallas: ISTP for sure
    Yes, He's totally ISTP! He'has the ISTP humor. I love the running gag when Ruby makes a long and delirious show and Korben say just ONE word when it's time for him to talk, and then, brutalises Ruby for he leave him alone. What other type can act like that?

Leeloo: ISFJ
    The perfect girl, an ISFJ? Yeah, I can see that. I've mistype her as xSFP because she's fun, but she's actully ISFJ: sensitive, caring, studious, competent, caring,dynamic, pysically oriented, smart, loves fashinable clothes, loves social ritual ("Leeloo Dallas, moultipass!"). And looks like some others ISxJ I'm curious to read your argument though.

His assistant: INFP (he is not an INFJ lol)
    Ok for INFP, but I think the Diva Plavalaguna is INFJ her.

Ruby Rhod: ExFP
    Ruby Rhod is so eccentric that I've believed he's an N, but he's actually a sensor. He's the caricature of some ESFP I know, and the way he flirts is totally ESFP.

General Munro: ESTP
    Yeah, Ok. I can see the general Staedert as ESTP too, but I hesite with ESTJ.

The president: ExTJ
    I think the president can look like an S because of the Te's need for data, but I say rather ENTJ for him because he prefers solve problems rather than etablish procedures. The Korben's mother is an ESTJ her, lol!
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Reluctant ISTP saves the world... I can totally see that
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    He's totally ISTP! He'has the ISTP humor. I love the running gag when Ruby makes a long and delirious show and Korben say just ONE word when it's time for him to talk, and then, brutalises Ruby for he leave him alone. What other type can act like that?
    heheh, Bruce Willis is also sooo good at playing the ISTP character

The perfect girl, an ISFJ? Yeah, I can see that. I've mistype her as xSFP because she's fun, but she's actully ISFJ: sensitive, caring, studious, competent, caring,dynamic, pysically oriented, smart, loves fashinable clothes, loves social ritual ("Leeloo Dallas, moultipass!"). And looks like some others ISxJ I'm curious to read your argument though.
    yeah, my argument is basically what you've described already. I had a feeling ISFJ was the best fitting for her, and i was certain that she's not a P

Ok for INFP, but I think the Diva Plavalaguna is INFJ her.
    Now i'm not totally sure about the INFP thing, but i think he's either a INTP or INFP, but INFJ is out of the question. Plavalaguna is probably INFJ yeah.

Ruby Rhod is so eccentric that I've believed he's an N, but he's actually a sensor. He's the caricature of some ESFP I know, and the way he flirts is totally ESFP.
    heh, i didn't really see N for him.. He's awesome, Chris Tucker is really good in this movie (hell, all the actors are)

I think the president can look like an S because of the Te's need for data, but I say rather ENTJ for him because he prefers solve problems rather than etablish procedures. The Korben's mother is an ESTJ her, lol!
    I could see ENTJ for the president, sure ... And Korben's mother is totally an ESTJ lol

it's only about a month and a half ago i last watched it, might just pop it in again this weekend, lol

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

heheh, Bruce Willis is also sooo good at playing the ISTP character

He's good at playing every ST characters actually.

yeah, my argument is basically what you've described already. I had a feeling ISFJ was the best fitting for her, and i was certain that she's not a P
    I've find she looks like very much with the character of Anya in BTVS who is ISTJ, Leeloo is more affective.

Now i'm not totally sure about the INFP thing, but i think he's either a INTP or INFP, but INFJ is out of the question.
    INTP? Dam, no! He's too sensitive! Why are you so categoric about the non-INFJ, by the way?

I could see ENTJ for the president, sure ... And Korben's mother is totally an ESTJ lol
    Hey, hey, thoses females ESTJs are so crasy. I think also that Finger, the pal of Korben who call him to send his taxi is an ESTP or maybe ISTP, he has that fun humor and xSTP cockiness. And the "ancestor" of Vito Cornelius is an INTJ, I guess.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

Dam, no! He's too sensitive! Why are you so categoric about the non-INFJ, by the way?
    Sensitive?? He is just afraid of fucking up and dooming the entire earth, i'd say that he acts the way he does because cornelius is very dominating.

I just *know* that he's not an INFJ

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Sensitive?? He is just afraid of fucking up and dooming the entire earth,
    I bielieved that INTPs tends rather to still cool-headed and phlegmatic in theses types of crisis, but maybe I overestimate them.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

Of course Gary Oldman is one of my favorite INFPs, and Bruce Willis is an ESFP and quite underrated as an actor (although he doesn't challenge himself all that much, so it's somewhat warranted)...

Gary based the voice of Zorg on E_TJ H. Ross Perot, and Bugs Bunny...

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

I always thought this movie looked dumb but I just got finished watching it and I have to admit it wasn't half bad. I think it would have been better without Chris Tucker, he is so annoying.