• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Peep Show

VagrantFarce

NBYkXT_PeepShow4Blue.jpg

Mark: ISTJ
Jeremy: ENFP

Sophie: ESFP
Nancy: ENFP
Big Suze: ESFJ
Dobby: INTP

Super-Hans: ESTP
Johnson: ENTJ
Jeff: ESTP

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
NBYkXT_PeepShow4Blue.jpg

Mostly agreed. Don't remember who Nancy is though. Sophie could be a number of things. Big Suze seems an I to me (ISFJ?) Jeff might be an ENTP.

TickTock

Mud and rain and chaos...
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Jeremy is ISFP. He just seems E compared to Mark.
Big Suze ISFJ
Sophie ISFP

NBYkXT_PeepShow4Blue.jpg

VagrantFarce

Jeremy is ISFP. He just seems E compared to Mark.

I'm sorry, but no. :)

What about the scene where he takes a personality test at The New-Wellness Center? He goes in expecting to out-maneuver the "sheep" giving him the questionnaire, and then by the end has completely fallen apart emotionally and ends up joining the cult! The introspective nature of the quiz completely takes him by surprise. It's a classic "Unhealthy extravert becomes aware of himself" moment.

"I thought I knew what I was doing with my life, but I haven't got a fucking clue!"

Up until that point in the show, he's barely even sat down to think about anything beyond getting laid and thinking he's a music god. Everytime someone confronts him, he gets very aggressive and confontational. He doesn't think about the long-term consequences of anything, and when he does he discards them by making up more excuses. In fact now that I think about it, he's probably an ESFP more than an ENFP, but he's definately extraverted. :)

Hypatia

trying to be a very good ENTP
I'm showing my support by making an appearance in this thread. :)
I like this show.

fortuitous_shape

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Bringing this one back as I just finished watching the entire series and watched it again and again since.

I'm sorry, but no. :)

What about the scene where he takes a personality test at The New-Wellness Center? He goes in expecting to out-maneuver the "sheep" giving him the questionnaire, and then by the end has completely fallen apart emotionally and ends up joining the cult! The introspective nature of the quiz completely takes him by surprise. It's a classic "Unhealthy extravert becomes aware of himself" moment.

"I thought I knew what I was doing with my life, but I haven't got a fucking clue!"

Up until that point in the show, he's barely even sat down to think about anything beyond getting laid and thinking he's a music god. Everytime someone confronts him, he gets very aggressive and confontational. He doesn't think about the long-term consequences of anything, and when he does he discards them by making up more excuses. In fact now that I think about it, he's probably an ESFP more than an ENFP, but he's definately extraverted. :)
I agree, Jez is an E, maybe a bit borderline on the I/E spectrum though. I imagine Jez's ideal life would be more decidedly extroverted, if only he'd get his shit together. He never tires of people generally, just of the fact that they don't find him to be fascinating or charming.

Anyone think Mark could be an enneagram 6? The paranoia, lack of trust, etc he shows in his relationships seems a bit 6ish. He does also have a tendency to blame other people for his behavior. The way he latched on to Johnson with all the hope in the world seems typical of a 6 finding a new idol. I'm not too familiar with all the types, he could fit better elsewhere.

My quick guess for him is ISTJ 6w5. His sexual variant seems dead last but I'm not sure on the stacking.

The scene where he cuts his wrists for Sophie's attention suggested so/sp to me.

Last edited:

Haven

Blind Guardian
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I always thought Mark was a 5w6, he's always trying to dominate the world and force everyone into doing his bidding. I don't think 6s feel quite as alienated as he does either.

fortuitous_shape

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I am inclined to agree. If he was 6w5 he'd have more of an issue with codependence.

fukuyama

Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Mark - IxTJ 6w5
Jeremy - ENTP 7w8

RosieJones

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Definitely think
Mark - INTJ
Jez - ENFP

Although they are different they 'get' each other and I think that is the shared N. They both read between the lines a lot and are in tune with each other in a way and S and an N wouldn't be. The sort of humour they find funny is often to do with reading between the lines and noticing things about a situation that are ridiculous but not immediate to the eye. This is way more N than S. Jes also doesn't seem that interested on experiencing tons of new experiences in my opinion so don't think he is an Se Dom. When he is at home alone he invents creative and out of the box ideas to keep himself entertained and so does Mark, like the 'Megatron'.

Mark can very rarely show Se which I think is his inferior function as an INTJ like occasionally becoming impulsive in the moment and doing something strange.

I can't pinpoint exactly what it is that makes me think they are both Ns other than that I don't think I would be able to relate to them so well if they were Ss. It's mainly their kind of humour and the way they are both quite out of the box thinkers and when they are talking to each other can pick up certain things, like reading between the lines that I think an S would find random or irrelevant.

If Mark is INTJ, it also shows how him and Sophie didn't get on. They just never truly got each other and I think that was the N/S divide.