• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Smallville

Grace

MBTI Type
INTJ
I am talking specifically about the characters from Smallville (not Superman comics, movies, Louis and Clark, etc.).

Clark - ISfJ
Louis - ESTj
Lana - ISFP
Chole - ENFJ
Jimmy
Martha (Clark's mom)
Jonathan (Clark's dad, I think that's his name)
Pete (best friend in first couple of seasons)
Anyone else

I am having a rough time. Wouldn't be surprised if I am really far off with these.

PoprocksAndCoke

A Benign Tumor
MBTI Type
ENTP
Louis?! I must be tired, Grammar Nazi's kicking in...;)

Clark - ISFJ
Lois - ESTP
Lana - ISFP
Chloe - ENTP
Jimmy - ENFP
Lex - INTJ
Tess - INFJ

Grace

MBTI Type
INTJ
Hah, sorry about the Louis. I did do a double take but I was too lazy to google it to see the correct spelling.
Chloe ENTP, really? I can sort of see that but why do you think T over F?

Grace

MBTI Type
INTJ
Actually, now that I think about it, I do know an ENTP who is sort of like Chloe. But this girl is more hippy dippy and less practical than Chloe is.

PoprocksAndCoke

A Benign Tumor
MBTI Type
ENTP
Hah, sorry about the Louis. I did do a double take but I was too lazy to google it to see the correct spelling.
Chloe ENTP, really? I can sort of see that but why do you think T over F?

Have you seen the way she always plays devil's advocate? And tests people? And her sarcasm? And her technological abilities, of course:cool:.

Grace

MBTI Type
INTJ
Well, I do love ENTPs and Chloe is my favorite on the show. My interaction with ENTP females is quite limited though, as the ones who I know for sure are ENTPs are all males except for the aforementioned ENTP female.

Grace

MBTI Type
INTJ
;)

Chloe's going to be killed off :cry:

What?!?!?!?!?!? No way!!!!

I haven't watched this show in the last two years because I don't get the channel anymore (fully intend on catching up when I get the chance) but I will still be sooo sad if Chloe dies. How do you know this?

PoprocksAndCoke

A Benign Tumor
MBTI Type
ENTP
Because the actress who plays her says so and Lois had a vision);.
If you haven't watched the show in two years, good for you. The writers have been being really evil! Thinning out the cast they are!

bronson

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Clark - ISFJ
Lois - hmm
Lana - ISFP
Chole - ENFJ - she has to be an F right.

Martha - ISFJ
Jonathan - ISTP
Pete ESFJ

Lex - INTJ
Lionel - ESTP?

Anyway only watched the first few seasons, not fully sure

wrldisquiethere

MBTI Type
xSFJ
Enneagram
2w1
I was going to say ESFJ for Pete, too.

I can see Chloe as ExTP. She is way too snarky and logical for an ENFJ. She definitely has a heart but always sets her emotions aside to do what needs to be done. I actually tend to think of her as ESTP. She has that stylish flair and is very enthusiastic.

I don't know about Jimmy...I want to say NF, though. ENFP? Seems right.

bronson

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w4
I can see Chloe as ExTP. She is way too snarky and logical for an ENFJ. She definitely has a heart but always sets her emotions aside to do what needs to be done. I actually tend to think of her as ESTP. She has that stylish flair and is very enthusiastic.

I guess she could be a T in that respect, I guess I was just thinking of her Clark feelings, but she does put them aside.

If she was ESTP she'd be far more hedonistic, and less preoccupied with her obsession to 'ahve to know the answer'. Are you sure she's a P? She seems pretty organised with all her journo articles and what not! And she's determined and competitive :yes:

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
Clark - ISFJ
Lois - ENTP
Lana - ISFj
Chloe - ENFP
Jimmy - ISFJ
Lex - ENTJ
Tess - INFJ

PoprocksAndCoke

A Benign Tumor
MBTI Type
ENTP
images

How about Zod?

mysterio

MBTI Type
ENTP
I never watched this enough to get into typing all of them, but Lex seemed like an ENTJ. He was the most interesting character.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Clark - ISFJ
Lois - ESTP
Lana - ISFJ