• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

stand by me

Benny

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
8w7
gordie(annoying main character)-?
chris-(river phoenix)?
teddy-(cory feldman)?
vern-(fat kid)?
ace-(kiefer)?

Grace

MBTI Type
INTJ
It's been a while but I'll try.

Gordie: IXFX
Chris: XSTP
Teddy: INTP
Vern: ISFJ

I could be way off.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Gordie: INFP
Chris: INFJ
Teddy: ISTP
Ace: Bully

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Word of Wisdom for the Day: Fat childhood actors always end up with the hot babe when they grow up. (i.e. Vern and every other Fat Kid in TV/Movies besides Eric Cartman xSFJ)

Benny

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
8w7
Gordie: INFP
Chris: INFJ
Teddy: ISTP
Ace: Bully

I agree with Chris and Vern. Gordie seems like IxxJ. Teddy is no ISTP thats for sure. Ace is definitely STP I don't remember if he's very extroverted or not.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I agree with Chris and Vern. Gordie seems like IxxJ. Teddy is no ISTP thats for sure. Ace is definitely STP I don't remember if he's very extroverted or not.
Teddy isn't an N, nor is he an SJ. That leaves SP. ISFP?

Benny

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
8w7
Teddy isn't an N, nor is he an SJ. That leaves SP. ISFP?

The only SP I can see him being is ESFP. He reminds me a little of the unhealthy ESFP's I've known. I'm not confident thats right though. Why isn't he an N? I'd say he is more eccentric than down to earth or concrete. Maybe INTP or ENTP? Remember he is far from healthy and came from a messed up family. Any STP who was a product of adversity would look far more like Ace.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The only SP I can see him being is ESFP. He reminds me a little of the unhealthy ESFP's I've known. I'm not confident thats right though. Why isn't he an N? I'd say he is more eccentric than down to earth or concrete. Maybe INTP or ENTP? Remember he is far from healthy and came from a messed up family. Any STP who was a product of adversity would look far more like Ace.

Why extraverted?

I typed him as an S because he didn't relate as well to the other two Ns. He's pretty straightforward.