First 45678 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Robin: ISTP.
    Barney: ENTJ
    Lily: ENFJ
    Ted: Weird, but I don't remember Ted all that well, all the other characters stood out more than him. You'd think you'd remember an extrovert, them being open and all. I can see him being an intuitive for sure. Can't tell when it comes to T/F, P/J. I'd have to think/watch more.
    5 3 9

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

After watching more episodes...

Robin- ISTP for sure. Gun nut, noncommittal, secretive...

Ted- ENTP He's a rational. He's an architect who dreams of driving into New York, seeing a building, and being able to say " I built that". Also, he always corrects people. I don't really see anything pointing towards F except that he's a nice guy. Obviously with women he seems F, but every NTP male that I've known is exactly like him with women. If he were an NFP he'd be way more flirty and open minded, appearing like a player. He's just really picky, and doesn't see the point in playing around. He has a list of criteria that the girl he marries has to meet. That's all very NTP like behavior.

Barney- ENTJ Kind of looks like an ESTP with the womanizing, but it's actually really calculated and thought out. In one episode he reaches the 200 woman mark and says " Well, I did it. I reached 200. Now what." He's extremely goal oriented and organized... He has to challenge everything... Nonconformist who doesn't go with the croud... makes his own rules and strategies and changes them if a knew/ better method presents itself...

Lily- ENFP
    Marshall- ENFJ

Not sure about the last two

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Benny View Post

Ted- ENTP He's a rational. He's an architect who dreams of driving into New York, seeing a building, and being able to say " I built that". Also, he always corrects people. I don't really see anything pointing towards F except that he's a nice guy. Obviously with women he seems F, but every NTP male that I've known is exactly like him with women. If he were an NFP he'd be way more flirty and open minded, appearing like a player. He's just really picky, and doesn't see the point in playing around. He has a list of criteria that the girl he marries has to meet. That's all very NTP like behavior.

Barney- ENTJ Kind of looks like an ESTP with the womanizing, but it's actually really calculated and thought out. In one episode he reaches the 200 woman mark and says " Well, I did it. I reached 200. Now what." He's extremely goal oriented and organized... He has to challenge everything... Nonconformist who doesn't go with the croud... makes his own rules and strategies and changes them if a knew/ better method presents itself...

Lily- ENFP
    Marshall- ENFJ

From your description, Ted sounds like a hardcore INTP, funny that he's even an architect

what the deuce!?? I didn't know Robin was a gun nut?
    5 3 9

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Benny View Post

Lily- ENFP
    Marshall- ENFJ

I think these are great. I still dont see why Ted couldnt be ISTJ from that description...just think of d@ve... .

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Quote Originally Posted by Babylon Candle View Post
    I think these are great. I still dont see why Ted couldnt be ISTJ from that description...just think of d@ve... .
    He just isn't the strong silent type. I know ISTJ's and I know E/INTP's and Ted is way too similar to the NTP's. Besides that I'm pretty sure he's an extrovert...

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    4w5

Phoeba and Lily are enfps.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Ted- INFJ
    Barney- ENTJ
    Robin- ESTP
    Marshall- ENFP (IE. has no business in law school)
    Lily- ESFP

Joey- ESTP
    Chandler- ENTP
    Rachel- ESFP
    Phoebe- ISFP
    Ross- INFJ
    Monica- ISFJ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole

Pumpernickel
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Ted - XSFJ (and how!)
    Barney- ENTJ
    Lilly - ISFP
    Marshall - ENFJ
    Robin - ENTP

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4sop
    Socionics
    IEE

^totally what I thought, except for Marshall.

This really cracks me up.

Default How I Met Your Mother/Friends Show

Actually I like to watch all the comedian TV shows. How I Met Your Mother and Friends two of my favorite shows. I like to watch these TV shows online. ..Both shows are outstanding.